News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
ActionX taps 6 mobile leaders for enhanced retargeting
In the mobile space brands are only as good as their targeting. Which is where new deals between mobile and cross-screen retargeting leader ActionX comes in. The company has tapped six mobile leaders to provide top-line data to that more highly retargeted ads are offered to mobile consumers.
"One of the biggest challenges with mobile app retargeting is how to quickly and effectively integrate data from multiple sources," said Evan Schwartz, co-founder and CEO of ActionX. "We've been able to successfully partner with the most popular third party analytics providers used by retailers, subscription brands and travel brands to ensure that our retargeting campaigns run seamlessly and almost immediately using existing data."
ActionX has tapped mobile leaders AD-X, AppsFlyer, Apsalar, HasOffers, Kochava and TapSense to improve the data feeding their retargeting platform. The ActionX platform helps brands retarget consumers across the mobile space and across screens; the new partnerships will help those campaigns come to market faster. Early data shows click-thrus two to three times higher and a Return On Ad Spend that has tracked at 20:1 in some cases.
"Mobile retargeting is quickly emerging as one of the most important areas in mobile marketing, and all of our customers are looking to increase their investment in this area. TapSense is excited to partner with ActionX, as we believe their offering fills a gap in the current ecosystem," said Ash Kumar, Co-Founder & CEO, TapSense.
"We are seeing significant growth in mobile commerce brands using the MobileAppTracking platform. Our new integration with ActionX allows our clients to quickly launch effective retargeting campaigns for increasing engagement and lifetime value," said Peter Hamilton, CEO, HasOffers.
Through the new partnerships ActionX clients will be able to leverage top tier data to drive customer engagement.
Image via Shutterstock
- In-store pricing versus online: Getting the price right at the right time
- Investment in the online shopping experience paying dividends for retailers
- Survey: Mobile a sore spot for luxury brands
- Study: Switching economy could cost US brands $1 trillion
- Does your business send packages? USPS postal rates change
- Localytics: App engagement up, retention declines
- Knowledge of marketing automation low among senior-level marketers
- Study: Data tools don't stop cross-channel challenges
Featured White Papers
- Worksheet: Are You Ready for Marketing Automation?
Download this worksheet to determine if your company is ready to use marketing automation. Regardless of your score, there's good...
- Benchmark Report: Data Drives Social Media Performance
After analyzing 1.6 M posts on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus, we've concluded that how you distribute your social posts...
- What Your Website and a Great Book Should Have in Common
With real-time personalization, your website can share many of the same characteristics of a best-selling novel - including the ability...