News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
ActionX taps 6 mobile leaders for enhanced retargeting
In the mobile space brands are only as good as their targeting. Which is where new deals between mobile and cross-screen retargeting leader ActionX comes in. The company has tapped six mobile leaders to provide top-line data to that more highly retargeted ads are offered to mobile consumers.
"One of the biggest challenges with mobile app retargeting is how to quickly and effectively integrate data from multiple sources," said Evan Schwartz, co-founder and CEO of ActionX. "We've been able to successfully partner with the most popular third party analytics providers used by retailers, subscription brands and travel brands to ensure that our retargeting campaigns run seamlessly and almost immediately using existing data."
ActionX has tapped mobile leaders AD-X, AppsFlyer, Apsalar, HasOffers, Kochava and TapSense to improve the data feeding their retargeting platform. The ActionX platform helps brands retarget consumers across the mobile space and across screens; the new partnerships will help those campaigns come to market faster. Early data shows click-thrus two to three times higher and a Return On Ad Spend that has tracked at 20:1 in some cases.
"Mobile retargeting is quickly emerging as one of the most important areas in mobile marketing, and all of our customers are looking to increase their investment in this area. TapSense is excited to partner with ActionX, as we believe their offering fills a gap in the current ecosystem," said Ash Kumar, Co-Founder & CEO, TapSense.
"We are seeing significant growth in mobile commerce brands using the MobileAppTracking platform. Our new integration with ActionX allows our clients to quickly launch effective retargeting campaigns for increasing engagement and lifetime value," said Peter Hamilton, CEO, HasOffers.
Through the new partnerships ActionX clients will be able to leverage top tier data to drive customer engagement.
Image via Shutterstock
- Top 3 challenges facing retailers and how to solve them
- How to get past personas and into consumers' interests
- European Commission forces Google, Apple to make users aware of 'true cost' of an app
- Top 3 tips to improve seasonal marketing plans
- Research: Social media users less likely to post positively about their favorite products
- Twitter preps for new generation of commerce experiences
- iBeacon firm offers free hardware and installation to UK retailers
- Swrve: Report reveals one third of apps get only one minute of attention
Featured White Papers
- Everything You Need to Know About Social Media for Your Business
While social media practitioners must continue to expect and adapt to change, it is important to take note of the...