News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
SundaySky release to energize video creative
Get more from video. That is the underlying message from a new SundaySky platform. The new offering is part of SundaySky's SmartVideo platform and allows brands and advertisers to create personalized video creative from multiple touchpoints.
The personalization aspect of this platform will have the most interest for advertisers because of the attention consumers are giving up to video content. According to comScore data more than 40 billion video streams were served in February with about half of those being advertising messages. The key, however, is personalization because personalized messaging offers more relevance to consumers who are inundated with messaging online - from email to display ads to 'sponsored' messaging in their social networks.
"SundaySky has made it easy for Cable ONE to be even more creative and incorporate scalable, multi-touch engagement video in our customer lifecycle," said David Burzynski, Director of Digital Media at Cable ONE, an early adopter of the platform. "Putting the power of personalized video creation and management in our hands, as marketers, accelerates our time to market and our ability to affect our customers."
The SundaySky SmartVideo lifecycle platform includes:
• Cloud-based, end-to-end campaign management with real time data attached
• Story management options including a scene library so messaging can be used, repurposed and used again
• Optimizations that allow the advertiser to create many adaptations of the creative to serve more consumers
• Best practices for message delivery according to channel
• Advanced analytics to measure campaign performance
Image via Shutterstock
- Personal data: Lack of trust could hinder business growth
- 'Digiboomers' neglected by marketers
- UK: Pureplay online sales will exceed multichannel retailers' this year
- Report: Brands need to up their content focus
- Report shows shoppers want retail everywhere
- Report: Cash still top American payment method
- SMBs: How to remain visible during the election push
- Brands: How to prepare for a non-Flash environment
Featured White Papers
- Marketing Nation Online - The Next Era
Ready for the year's most innovative online conference for marketers? Join us on Wednesday, September 2nd from 9:30am - 1:00pm...