News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
SundaySky release to energize video creative
Get more from video. That is the underlying message from a new SundaySky platform. The new offering is part of SundaySky's SmartVideo platform and allows brands and advertisers to create personalized video creative from multiple touchpoints.
The personalization aspect of this platform will have the most interest for advertisers because of the attention consumers are giving up to video content. According to comScore data more than 40 billion video streams were served in February with about half of those being advertising messages. The key, however, is personalization because personalized messaging offers more relevance to consumers who are inundated with messaging online - from email to display ads to 'sponsored' messaging in their social networks.
"SundaySky has made it easy for Cable ONE to be even more creative and incorporate scalable, multi-touch engagement video in our customer lifecycle," said David Burzynski, Director of Digital Media at Cable ONE, an early adopter of the platform. "Putting the power of personalized video creation and management in our hands, as marketers, accelerates our time to market and our ability to affect our customers."
The SundaySky SmartVideo lifecycle platform includes:
• Cloud-based, end-to-end campaign management with real time data attached
• Story management options including a scene library so messaging can be used, repurposed and used again
• Optimizations that allow the advertiser to create many adaptations of the creative to serve more consumers
• Best practices for message delivery according to channel
• Advanced analytics to measure campaign performance
Image via Shutterstock
- Poll: SMBs worried over benefits, pay
- Expert: Tips for better small business expansion
- Mobile Roundup: Breaking down app, game installs
- 'Adblockalypse' now?
- Mobile drives fastest UK digital ad growth rate in 7 years
- Product page conversion rates average 8%
- Snapchat beats Facebook for daily video views
- Global study reveals 'authenticity deficit' among brands
Featured White Papers
- 6 SEO Predictions to Plan for in 2016
To succeed in 2016, marketers must pay heed to a number of critical SEO trends, including how they go about...
- How to Boost Reader Engagement 300%
Building an audience isn't just about quantity: it's also about quality. How can you increase the number of readers who...