News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Sitecore, Jun Group releases widen reach
Two new releases this week are set up to widen the reach of both advertisers and causes/charities. Here are the details.
First, Sitecore is launching the Experience Database, a platform set up to use big data to serve customer experiences in real time. The platform is culls data from across the web and then allows brands to serve highly relevant experiences across social media, mobile apps and online destinations in real time.
"To really own the experience, marketers need to know every customer and need to use that knowledge to shape every brand experience in real-time," said Michael Seifert, founder and CEO, Sitecore. "From day one, we have been building out the Sitecore Experience Platform so that every channel interaction, every bit of customer insight, every automation, works together so that marketers can drive a seamless real-time experience for customers. The Sitecore Experience Database removes any limits marketers and IT face when working with previously disconnected data."
Meanwhile, from Jun Group, a new online and mobile cause-marketing hub called SighSoundEmotion. The platform offers free video exposure for The Ad Council's 50 causes, allowing these charities and causes to widen their reach.
"We challenged our team to create a sustainable model that would promote social causes and deliver tangible value for our clients," said Mitchell Reichgut, CEO of Jun Group. "That concept became a first-of-its kind concept called SightSoundEmotion. It's a project that everyone can feel good about - including the people who click and watch."
- Netflix dominates U.S. peak Internet traffic
- Omni-channel shopping putting pressure on stores to raise shopper engagement
- Big spending forecast for UK Black Friday
- Do you know why online shoppers abandon carts?
- Travel study reveals extent of travelers' frustration with poorly performing apps, websites
- Top 3 tips for effective native ad campaigns
- Top 3 email tips for the 2014 holidays
- Study: 3/4 will use phones for holiday shopping
Featured White Papers
- Definitive Guide to Marketing Metrics and Analytics
Download this 70-page, all-encompassing guide to learn the right metrics for understanding and interpreting marketing results, why measuring marketing programs...
- From Average to Elite: 7 Secrets of Today's Top Marketers
Marketing is more chaotic than ever. Pleasing multiple stakeholders, juggling random request inputs and collecting meaningful data from project teams...
- Marketing Attribution in the New World
We all know that consumers generally do not convert after seeing just one advertisement. How do we decide which campaign...