News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Sitecore, Jun Group releases widen reach
Two new releases this week are set up to widen the reach of both advertisers and causes/charities. Here are the details.
First, Sitecore is launching the Experience Database, a platform set up to use big data to serve customer experiences in real time. The platform is culls data from across the web and then allows brands to serve highly relevant experiences across social media, mobile apps and online destinations in real time.
"To really own the experience, marketers need to know every customer and need to use that knowledge to shape every brand experience in real-time," said Michael Seifert, founder and CEO, Sitecore. "From day one, we have been building out the Sitecore Experience Platform so that every channel interaction, every bit of customer insight, every automation, works together so that marketers can drive a seamless real-time experience for customers. The Sitecore Experience Database removes any limits marketers and IT face when working with previously disconnected data."
Meanwhile, from Jun Group, a new online and mobile cause-marketing hub called SighSoundEmotion. The platform offers free video exposure for The Ad Council's 50 causes, allowing these charities and causes to widen their reach.
"We challenged our team to create a sustainable model that would promote social causes and deliver tangible value for our clients," said Mitchell Reichgut, CEO of Jun Group. "That concept became a first-of-its kind concept called SightSoundEmotion. It's a project that everyone can feel good about - including the people who click and watch."
- Top 3 social trends to watch in 2015
- Why clicks will regain importance in 2015
- Security concerns cause 23% of consumers to shop less online
- Mobile and online key resource for last-minute Christmas shoppers
- Third of consumers never pay full price online
- Online cash register bells will continue ringing on Christmas Day and Boxing Day
- Experts: App usage will change in 2015
- How data will influence 2015
Featured White Papers
- No Longer a Necessary Evil: How Modern CRM Empowers Sales
CRM has long been seen as a must-have sales tool. However, much of the value of traditional CRM accrues to...
- 7 Myths About Online Reviews
When it comes to building and maintaining trust in your brand, online reviews are an extremely valuable addition to your...
- Targeting (That's on target)
"Hopeful messaging is wasted messaging. Clear targeting means more than just Who. It also demands a knowledge of How, When,...
- Leveraging Facebook to Improve ROI on Brand Sites
Rather than deserting your brand site for a Facebook Fan Page, the best digital marketing strategies incorporate a Facebook presence...