News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Sitecore, Jun Group releases widen reach
Two new releases this week are set up to widen the reach of both advertisers and causes/charities. Here are the details.
First, Sitecore is launching the Experience Database, a platform set up to use big data to serve customer experiences in real time. The platform is culls data from across the web and then allows brands to serve highly relevant experiences across social media, mobile apps and online destinations in real time.
"To really own the experience, marketers need to know every customer and need to use that knowledge to shape every brand experience in real-time," said Michael Seifert, founder and CEO, Sitecore. "From day one, we have been building out the Sitecore Experience Platform so that every channel interaction, every bit of customer insight, every automation, works together so that marketers can drive a seamless real-time experience for customers. The Sitecore Experience Database removes any limits marketers and IT face when working with previously disconnected data."
Meanwhile, from Jun Group, a new online and mobile cause-marketing hub called SighSoundEmotion. The platform offers free video exposure for The Ad Council's 50 causes, allowing these charities and causes to widen their reach.
"We challenged our team to create a sustainable model that would promote social causes and deliver tangible value for our clients," said Mitchell Reichgut, CEO of Jun Group. "That concept became a first-of-its kind concept called SightSoundEmotion. It's a project that everyone can feel good about - including the people who click and watch."
- Consumers more likely to be loyal to brands with a physical presence
- Study dispels myth that 15-24 year olds are the true 'digital natives'
- Top 3 tips to better optimize branded content
- Programmatic spending skyrockets through Nexage Markeplace
- FTC's new 'merchandise rule' to come into effect before Christmas
- Brands: Why content needs better optimization
- Ad Roundup: Partnerships and acquisitions to improve platforms
- Consumers prefer SMS to apps for brand communications
Featured White Papers
- 6 Ways to Boost Holiday Sales & Fuel Year-round Growth
Just as the shopping seasons guide demand in many categories, they shape the conversation around these categories as well. How...
- No Longer a Necessary Evil: How Modern CRM Empowers Sales
CRM has long been seen as a must-have sales tool. However, much of the value of traditional CRM accrues to...