News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Sitecore, Jun Group releases widen reach
Two new releases this week are set up to widen the reach of both advertisers and causes/charities. Here are the details.
First, Sitecore is launching the Experience Database, a platform set up to use big data to serve customer experiences in real time. The platform is culls data from across the web and then allows brands to serve highly relevant experiences across social media, mobile apps and online destinations in real time.
"To really own the experience, marketers need to know every customer and need to use that knowledge to shape every brand experience in real-time," said Michael Seifert, founder and CEO, Sitecore. "From day one, we have been building out the Sitecore Experience Platform so that every channel interaction, every bit of customer insight, every automation, works together so that marketers can drive a seamless real-time experience for customers. The Sitecore Experience Database removes any limits marketers and IT face when working with previously disconnected data."
Meanwhile, from Jun Group, a new online and mobile cause-marketing hub called SighSoundEmotion. The platform offers free video exposure for The Ad Council's 50 causes, allowing these charities and causes to widen their reach.
"We challenged our team to create a sustainable model that would promote social causes and deliver tangible value for our clients," said Mitchell Reichgut, CEO of Jun Group. "That concept became a first-of-its kind concept called SightSoundEmotion. It's a project that everyone can feel good about - including the people who click and watch."
- UK: Online Christmas shopping to exceed £13 billion
- Top 3 retail tips to personalize across channels
- Expert Advice: Use in-store techniques to sell online
- Twitter helps agency campaigns take off with Flight School
- Top 3 tips to improve employee productivity
- Retailers: Why you need live online assistance for the 2014 holidays
- Top 3 tips to create better transactional email messages
- Facebook enables ad targeting by connection speed
Featured White Papers
- 5 Ways to Personalize Beyond the Subject Line
Many marketers are still using batch and blast tactics for their emails and are often limited in their personalization efforts...
- How to Maximize, Manage, and Measure Organic Search
Organic search delivers high-quality traffic and revenue with a high contribution margin. But organic search is hard, and it's getting...