News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Sitecore, Jun Group releases widen reach
Two new releases this week are set up to widen the reach of both advertisers and causes/charities. Here are the details.
First, Sitecore is launching the Experience Database, a platform set up to use big data to serve customer experiences in real time. The platform is culls data from across the web and then allows brands to serve highly relevant experiences across social media, mobile apps and online destinations in real time.
"To really own the experience, marketers need to know every customer and need to use that knowledge to shape every brand experience in real-time," said Michael Seifert, founder and CEO, Sitecore. "From day one, we have been building out the Sitecore Experience Platform so that every channel interaction, every bit of customer insight, every automation, works together so that marketers can drive a seamless real-time experience for customers. The Sitecore Experience Database removes any limits marketers and IT face when working with previously disconnected data."
Meanwhile, from Jun Group, a new online and mobile cause-marketing hub called SighSoundEmotion. The platform offers free video exposure for The Ad Council's 50 causes, allowing these charities and causes to widen their reach.
"We challenged our team to create a sustainable model that would promote social causes and deliver tangible value for our clients," said Mitchell Reichgut, CEO of Jun Group. "That concept became a first-of-its kind concept called SightSoundEmotion. It's a project that everyone can feel good about - including the people who click and watch."
- Survey finds email pressure for retailers
- Report: Email, mobile key to retail success
- Expert: Data key for financial campaigns
- "Fat" ads slowing down publishers' websites
- IoT making impact on business but barriers remain
- CPG brands spending more on digital ads than traditional
- Mobile video content more effective on publishers' website than social
- Email open rate in UK higher on tablets than US
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...