News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Releases increase control for advertisers
This week, two releases should increase how advertisers compile and use data in the lead-gen and video spaces.
Advertising fraud is not new - either to the online or offline spaces - but fraud continues to be a detriment to advertisers, especially with newer ad formats found in the mobile and video spaces. BrandAds Bridge 2.0 release helps video advertisers detect fraud so that their costs are reduced and campaign ROI is increased.
"Brand metrics should be as actionable and as real-time as direct response metrics have been for years," said Avi Brown, co-founder and CEO, BrandAds. "The release of BrandAds Bridge 2.0 marks a huge breakthrough for the video ad industry. Brand marketers finally have a solution built specifically to solve their challenges around video measurement."
Meanwhile lead-gen leader ReviMedia has updated their core functions, which should help businesses with their lead generation; the updates are primarily for their QiQ tool. According to the company the updates will offer greater transparency; company data found the updates increased accuracy by 58%.
"Our updated algorithms for QiQ have improved our lead scoring system immensely, making lead exchange a much more transparent process. Buyers and publishers now have more accurate insights into the leads they're buying. The lead scoring system is getting more and more precise based on millions of records collected; we see clear trends and correlation in this data of great value," said CEO of ReviMedia Frans Van Hulle.
Image via Shutterstock
- Brands: How to better use reviews for your business
- How to keep customers loyal through the holidays
- 50% of Millennials will do most of their holiday shopping on Black Friday, Cyber Monday
- Consumers expect shopping experience to be revolutionized by wearable tech
- Highest online parcel volume recorded in October 2015
- How to convince wary app users to share location data
- How to protect against fake reviews
- 3 IT trends to watch in 2016
Featured White Papers
- Statistics for Online Experiments: How to Think and Act Like a Statistician
Statistics are the underpinning of how Optimizely's customers use data to make decisions. To run great experiments, investing in an...
- Lean Content Marketing
Content is king. If you're a modern marketer, you know why--it is the fuel for your lead generation and nurturing...