News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Releases increase control for advertisers
This week, two releases should increase how advertisers compile and use data in the lead-gen and video spaces.
Advertising fraud is not new - either to the online or offline spaces - but fraud continues to be a detriment to advertisers, especially with newer ad formats found in the mobile and video spaces. BrandAds Bridge 2.0 release helps video advertisers detect fraud so that their costs are reduced and campaign ROI is increased.
"Brand metrics should be as actionable and as real-time as direct response metrics have been for years," said Avi Brown, co-founder and CEO, BrandAds. "The release of BrandAds Bridge 2.0 marks a huge breakthrough for the video ad industry. Brand marketers finally have a solution built specifically to solve their challenges around video measurement."
Meanwhile lead-gen leader ReviMedia has updated their core functions, which should help businesses with their lead generation; the updates are primarily for their QiQ tool. According to the company the updates will offer greater transparency; company data found the updates increased accuracy by 58%.
"Our updated algorithms for QiQ have improved our lead scoring system immensely, making lead exchange a much more transparent process. Buyers and publishers now have more accurate insights into the leads they're buying. The lead scoring system is getting more and more precise based on millions of records collected; we see clear trends and correlation in this data of great value," said CEO of ReviMedia Frans Van Hulle.
Image via Shutterstock
- Ecommerce Roundup: Payment solutions and an email idea
- How for-profits can capitalize with non-profit strategy
- Study IDs most important shopper for retailers
- Study: Consumers text for customer support
- Study IDs what Apple Watch users are really up to
- Top 3 tips for better triggered emails
- Study: Look for more gift cards this summer
- Top 3 tips to make your email 'Pitch Perfect'
Featured White Papers
- Retargeting on Facebook by the Numbers: The Analysis of Retargeting in the Center of the Social Web
Over the past two years, advertisers have rapidly adopted retargeting on Facebook to drive key metrics like conversions, app downloads,...
- Email A/B Split Testing Guide
You worked hard creating great products, at least as hard growing a viable business to support them- and perhaps even...
- Not Provided Insights & Intelligence - 2015 Edition
Keywords are fundamental to your integrated SEO and Content Marketing strategies. gShift's Not Provided Guide will help you connect...
- Learn how to fill your funnel with high-quality leads
In this comprehensive, 160 page guide, we cover topics ranging from content marketing and website SEO to telesales and content...