News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Releases increase control for advertisers
This week, two releases should increase how advertisers compile and use data in the lead-gen and video spaces.
Advertising fraud is not new - either to the online or offline spaces - but fraud continues to be a detriment to advertisers, especially with newer ad formats found in the mobile and video spaces. BrandAds Bridge 2.0 release helps video advertisers detect fraud so that their costs are reduced and campaign ROI is increased.
"Brand metrics should be as actionable and as real-time as direct response metrics have been for years," said Avi Brown, co-founder and CEO, BrandAds. "The release of BrandAds Bridge 2.0 marks a huge breakthrough for the video ad industry. Brand marketers finally have a solution built specifically to solve their challenges around video measurement."
Meanwhile lead-gen leader ReviMedia has updated their core functions, which should help businesses with their lead generation; the updates are primarily for their QiQ tool. According to the company the updates will offer greater transparency; company data found the updates increased accuracy by 58%.
"Our updated algorithms for QiQ have improved our lead scoring system immensely, making lead exchange a much more transparent process. Buyers and publishers now have more accurate insights into the leads they're buying. The lead scoring system is getting more and more precise based on millions of records collected; we see clear trends and correlation in this data of great value," said CEO of ReviMedia Frans Van Hulle.
Image via Shutterstock
- Report: BTS spending to increase
- Study: Behavioral data influencing more shoppers
- Report: Data scientists spend bulk of time cleaning up
- Retailers: 3 ways shoppers are gaming you
- Mobile Roundup: 2 solutions in the mobile space to broaden reach
- Ad Roundup: 3 solutions to power brand engagement
- Study: 'Digital amnesia' the result of over-reliance on mobile
- New Zealand passes law criminalizing cyberbullying
Featured White Papers
- The Big Impact of Big Data on Affiliate Marketing
If you are relying on affiliate networks you have no access to vital data to manage affiliate processes such as...
- 8th Annual Online Retail Holiday Readiness Report
Download the Online Retail Holiday Readiness Report for 2015 to find out about the latest trends, industry benchmarks and best...