News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
New platform uses social components to increase engagement
People are spending more time on social networks, but while many businesses are also in the social space they may not be taking full advantage of what social networking has to offer. A new platform, from Fanhub, uses social tools to increase small businesses reach into the real world.
Fanhub is a socially inspired CRM built with small businesses in mind. Through the platform brands can incorporate @Mentions, social network follows and comments as well as notifications to build customer engagement.
"We created Fanhub because we wanted to do more than just 'manage' our customers," said Steve McIntosh, co-founder and Chief Fan Ambassador of Fanhub. "We saw an opportunity to connect all of our prospects and brand advocates--including our employees--while providing a venue for truly collaborative service."
The platform is collaborative so the business, employees and other partners can 'share' information - like leads, prospects and even cases - so that the right messaging is reaching the right consumer to increase their recognition of the brand as well as their engagement. Brands can:
• View sales history alongside customer information
• Locate multiple case data in a single view
• Store contact data as well as sales history and other factors in one place
- Ad Roundup: Partnerships to increase viewability, deflate fraud
- Expert: The most important social metrics for brands
- Smartphones reach new milestone in U.S.
- 400% rise in alcohol advertising not turning U.S. into country of drunks
- Survey uncovers negative attitudes towards wearable tech
- Survey: A little research goes a long way for salespeople
- Mobile Roundup: Payment options, partnerships announced
- Top 5 tips for overworked SMBs
Featured White Papers