News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
New platform uses social components to increase engagement
People are spending more time on social networks, but while many businesses are also in the social space they may not be taking full advantage of what social networking has to offer. A new platform, from Fanhub, uses social tools to increase small businesses reach into the real world.
Fanhub is a socially inspired CRM built with small businesses in mind. Through the platform brands can incorporate @Mentions, social network follows and comments as well as notifications to build customer engagement.
"We created Fanhub because we wanted to do more than just 'manage' our customers," said Steve McIntosh, co-founder and Chief Fan Ambassador of Fanhub. "We saw an opportunity to connect all of our prospects and brand advocates--including our employees--while providing a venue for truly collaborative service."
The platform is collaborative so the business, employees and other partners can 'share' information - like leads, prospects and even cases - so that the right messaging is reaching the right consumer to increase their recognition of the brand as well as their engagement. Brands can:
• View sales history alongside customer information
• Locate multiple case data in a single view
• Store contact data as well as sales history and other factors in one place
- Brands: How Chat-As-A-Service can work for you
- Survey: Computers are the connection of choice for sports fans
- Expert: The link between returns and cart abandons
- Mobile Roundup: App releases focus on connection, analysis
- Amazon's latest delivery location - the trunk of your car
- How mobile will change in 2015
- Ad Roundup: Partnerships to deepen brands' reach
- Survey IDs SEO platforms most brand friendly
Featured White Papers
- Design Matters: How To Create The Optimal Mobile Shopping Experience
Over two-thirds of US consumers under 50 say they would be happy if shopping evolved into a mobile-only experience, recent...
- Tasty Tips From Marketing's Master Chefs
The art and science of effective marketing and demand generation is like a great recipe- Marketing master chefs turn traditional...