News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Marketron, Jelli partner for programmatic radio solution
For the first time radio advertisers have an option for programmatic (RTB) buying. This week Marketron and Jelli are partnering to put Jelli's RadioSpot Ad Server in Marketron's Mediascape platform, effectively giving programmatic options to radio stations and ad buyers.
Through the integration Marketron will licence the Jelli platform for the programmatic pricing, packaging and selling of radio ads. This marks the first programmatic solution for radio advertising.
"Jelli's RadioSpot™ transforms the network radio market giving broadcasters the tools to better compete in today's ad marketplace," said Mike Dougherty, Jelli co-founder and chief executive officer. "With marketers moving so quickly to programmatic buying, the opportunity to partner with Marketron ensures that radio will be included in the planning mix for this new generation of ad buyers."
The integration should increase the transparency of radio advertising as well as the efficiency of the buying process; ads can be served across the US. Meanwhile, local stations have another option in the packaging and pricing of their own inventory.
"Marketron has a long history of first moves in media software and we are very proud to offer this first to our customers," said Jeff Haley, President and CEO, Marketron. "Making radio ads easier to buy is an important milestone for the industry, and we are very pleased to partner with Jelli and make that happen for our customers."
- Ad Roundup: Launches to increase mobile, social capabilities
- Zendesk: Brand promoters talk less, detractors talk more
- Spending up but enthusiasm down for Halloween celebrations in the UK
- Study: Santa's Using SaaS
- Brits have financial concerns in the run up to Christmas
- Top 3 tips to create a solid cross-device strategy
- Ad Roundup: Mobile video and retargeting solutions
- Forecast: 27% of holiday buys could be 'lost' to abandoned carts
Featured White Papers
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...