News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Marketron, Jelli partner for programmatic radio solution
For the first time radio advertisers have an option for programmatic (RTB) buying. This week Marketron and Jelli are partnering to put Jelli's RadioSpot Ad Server in Marketron's Mediascape platform, effectively giving programmatic options to radio stations and ad buyers.
Through the integration Marketron will licence the Jelli platform for the programmatic pricing, packaging and selling of radio ads. This marks the first programmatic solution for radio advertising.
"Jelli's RadioSpot™ transforms the network radio market giving broadcasters the tools to better compete in today's ad marketplace," said Mike Dougherty, Jelli co-founder and chief executive officer. "With marketers moving so quickly to programmatic buying, the opportunity to partner with Marketron ensures that radio will be included in the planning mix for this new generation of ad buyers."
The integration should increase the transparency of radio advertising as well as the efficiency of the buying process; ads can be served across the US. Meanwhile, local stations have another option in the packaging and pricing of their own inventory.
"Marketron has a long history of first moves in media software and we are very proud to offer this first to our customers," said Jeff Haley, President and CEO, Marketron. "Making radio ads easier to buy is an important milestone for the industry, and we are very pleased to partner with Jelli and make that happen for our customers."
- Brands: How Chat-As-A-Service can work for you
- Survey: Computers are the connection of choice for sports fans
- Expert: The link between returns and cart abandons
- Mobile Roundup: App releases focus on connection, analysis
- Amazon's latest delivery location - the trunk of your car
- How mobile will change in 2015
- Ad Roundup: Partnerships to deepen brands' reach
- Survey IDs SEO platforms most brand friendly
Featured White Papers
- Design Matters: How To Create The Optimal Mobile Shopping Experience
Over two-thirds of US consumers under 50 say they would be happy if shopping evolved into a mobile-only experience, recent...
- Tasty Tips From Marketing's Master Chefs
The art and science of effective marketing and demand generation is like a great recipe- Marketing master chefs turn traditional...