News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Marketron, Jelli partner for programmatic radio solution
For the first time radio advertisers have an option for programmatic (RTB) buying. This week Marketron and Jelli are partnering to put Jelli's RadioSpot Ad Server in Marketron's Mediascape platform, effectively giving programmatic options to radio stations and ad buyers.
Through the integration Marketron will licence the Jelli platform for the programmatic pricing, packaging and selling of radio ads. This marks the first programmatic solution for radio advertising.
"Jelli's RadioSpot™ transforms the network radio market giving broadcasters the tools to better compete in today's ad marketplace," said Mike Dougherty, Jelli co-founder and chief executive officer. "With marketers moving so quickly to programmatic buying, the opportunity to partner with Marketron ensures that radio will be included in the planning mix for this new generation of ad buyers."
The integration should increase the transparency of radio advertising as well as the efficiency of the buying process; ads can be served across the US. Meanwhile, local stations have another option in the packaging and pricing of their own inventory.
"Marketron has a long history of first moves in media software and we are very proud to offer this first to our customers," said Jeff Haley, President and CEO, Marketron. "Making radio ads easier to buy is an important milestone for the industry, and we are very pleased to partner with Jelli and make that happen for our customers."
- Pinterest introduces new search tool to attract men to the network
- Study: Dirty Data a problem for marketers
- Top 3 things consumers really want from brands
- Surveys: Why social, mobile might rule the Super Bowl
- How new data collection techniques may impact your business
- Photographs among Brits' most treasured possessions
- Restaurant tech can leave servers more time to focus on dining experience
- NRF forecasts bigger spending this Valentine's Day
Featured White Papers
- 6 Blueprints for Social Network Success
The Big 6 social networks offer tremendous marketing opportunites--and each one is very different. That's why Spredfast has assembled our...
- CRM's Dirty Little Secret: How to Avoid CRM Sticker Shock
The way companies use and pay for customer relationship management software has changed significantly over the past decade. Moving from...