News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Marketron, Jelli partner for programmatic radio solution
For the first time radio advertisers have an option for programmatic (RTB) buying. This week Marketron and Jelli are partnering to put Jelli's RadioSpot Ad Server in Marketron's Mediascape platform, effectively giving programmatic options to radio stations and ad buyers.
Through the integration Marketron will licence the Jelli platform for the programmatic pricing, packaging and selling of radio ads. This marks the first programmatic solution for radio advertising.
"Jelli's RadioSpot™ transforms the network radio market giving broadcasters the tools to better compete in today's ad marketplace," said Mike Dougherty, Jelli co-founder and chief executive officer. "With marketers moving so quickly to programmatic buying, the opportunity to partner with Marketron ensures that radio will be included in the planning mix for this new generation of ad buyers."
The integration should increase the transparency of radio advertising as well as the efficiency of the buying process; ads can be served across the US. Meanwhile, local stations have another option in the packaging and pricing of their own inventory.
"Marketron has a long history of first moves in media software and we are very proud to offer this first to our customers," said Jeff Haley, President and CEO, Marketron. "Making radio ads easier to buy is an important milestone for the industry, and we are very pleased to partner with Jelli and make that happen for our customers."
- Mobile Roundup: Mobile wallets upping the retail ante
- Report: US, UK users vulnerable because of passwords
- Study: Images linked to email success
- Millennial Media: Video increases engagement
- UK brands fail to improve customer service response rates
- 53% of marketers crave more customer data
- Mother's Day: Flowers a popular gift, but Mom wants tech
- UK: Online spending and deliveries break records
Featured White Papers
- Measure What Matters: Five Features to Enable Now On Google Analytics
Google Analytics is an excellent tool for gaining insights into user behavior and gathering data for site optimization. Unfortunately, in...
- A lot of what you know about email marketing could be wrong
There is a lot of email-marketing advice floating around out there. And, frankly, a lot of it is bad. Hunches...