News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Bizo releases B2B targeting solution
A new targeting solution in the B2B space takes a different approach to website traffic, and allows businesses to 'nurture' anonymous visitors even before they offer up an email address. This kind of engagement can enrich the on-site experience for visitors and may encourage conversions.
The new solution from Bizo, called Multi-Channel Nurturing is set up to allowed brands to scale anonymous website traffic through automation and programmatic nurturing. Similar to email nurturing, this kind of interaction encourages engagement for those visitors who haven't yet created a login or other 'profile'.
"With the B2B buying cycle 90 percent over by the time a sales person is contacted, the onus lies on marketing to educate buyers throughout that entire journey - making automation absolutely critical," said Chris Mann, vice president of product management, Bizo. "Of course email nurturing is a powerful tool to address this problem, but it's limited since marketers only have emails for a small percentage of their target audience. With Bizo Multi-Channel Nurturing, we're extending the important nurturing effort to display and social advertising to give marketers the ability to run programs that are always on, and help CMOs maximize their resources and create better efficiency."
Bizo's B2B solutions allow marketers to serve both anonymous visitors and prospects relevant ads across the online space, including Facebook and ad exchanges as well as to sequence targeted creative solutions and content based on audience profiles and past buying behaviors.
Image via Shutterstock
- Research reveals extent of secondary revenue generation among UK retailers
- Report: Bot attempting to steal gift cards
- Ad Roundup: Analysis basis for releases, expansions
- Half of UK charities have no digital strategy
- Trends to watch for video in 2017
- 78% of over-55s uncomfortable with concept of stores run by robots
- Study: Mobile key for online grocery buys
- Job Seekers: How to get the next job
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...