News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Bizo releases B2B targeting solution
A new targeting solution in the B2B space takes a different approach to website traffic, and allows businesses to 'nurture' anonymous visitors even before they offer up an email address. This kind of engagement can enrich the on-site experience for visitors and may encourage conversions.
The new solution from Bizo, called Multi-Channel Nurturing is set up to allowed brands to scale anonymous website traffic through automation and programmatic nurturing. Similar to email nurturing, this kind of interaction encourages engagement for those visitors who haven't yet created a login or other 'profile'.
"With the B2B buying cycle 90 percent over by the time a sales person is contacted, the onus lies on marketing to educate buyers throughout that entire journey - making automation absolutely critical," said Chris Mann, vice president of product management, Bizo. "Of course email nurturing is a powerful tool to address this problem, but it's limited since marketers only have emails for a small percentage of their target audience. With Bizo Multi-Channel Nurturing, we're extending the important nurturing effort to display and social advertising to give marketers the ability to run programs that are always on, and help CMOs maximize their resources and create better efficiency."
Bizo's B2B solutions allow marketers to serve both anonymous visitors and prospects relevant ads across the online space, including Facebook and ad exchanges as well as to sequence targeted creative solutions and content based on audience profiles and past buying behaviors.
Image via Shutterstock
- Colors effect sharing behavior on Pinterest
- Survey highlights importance of returns process to consumer loyalty
- 45% of marketers to invest in events during 2015
- Barclays Bank launches Twitter payments
- Advertising for young children looks promising on a new YouTube app for kids
- Twitter responses to customer queries slow and sloppy
- App channel worth over £4 billion to UK brands
- Facebook: 2 million advertisers milestone and new mobile ad manager
Featured White Papers
- 7 Myths About Online Reviews
When it comes to building and maintaining trust in your brand, online reviews are an extremely valuable addition to your...
- How to Promote and Measure Hashtag Campaigns
A single hashtag can connect your brand messaging across each of the major social networks. Learn how hashtags can be...