News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Bizo releases B2B targeting solution
A new targeting solution in the B2B space takes a different approach to website traffic, and allows businesses to 'nurture' anonymous visitors even before they offer up an email address. This kind of engagement can enrich the on-site experience for visitors and may encourage conversions.
The new solution from Bizo, called Multi-Channel Nurturing is set up to allowed brands to scale anonymous website traffic through automation and programmatic nurturing. Similar to email nurturing, this kind of interaction encourages engagement for those visitors who haven't yet created a login or other 'profile'.
"With the B2B buying cycle 90 percent over by the time a sales person is contacted, the onus lies on marketing to educate buyers throughout that entire journey - making automation absolutely critical," said Chris Mann, vice president of product management, Bizo. "Of course email nurturing is a powerful tool to address this problem, but it's limited since marketers only have emails for a small percentage of their target audience. With Bizo Multi-Channel Nurturing, we're extending the important nurturing effort to display and social advertising to give marketers the ability to run programs that are always on, and help CMOs maximize their resources and create better efficiency."
Bizo's B2B solutions allow marketers to serve both anonymous visitors and prospects relevant ads across the online space, including Facebook and ad exchanges as well as to sequence targeted creative solutions and content based on audience profiles and past buying behaviors.
Image via Shutterstock
- Study: Retailers aren't ready for next-gen tech
- Expert Advice: Invest in Near Field Communications
- Top struggles for email marketers
- Campaigner suggests marketers reset campaigns not just clocks
- Brands: How to use in-memory tech to increase personalization
- Study finds mobile payments high on consumers' minds
- Does Facebook really pose a threat to YouTube?
- In a digital age Out of Home advertising memorable and complementary
Featured White Papers
- CRM and Marketing Automation Integration for the Ultimate ROI
The number of companies using marketing automation will increase by 50% by 2015, according to research from Sirius Decisions. But...
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...