News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Bizo releases B2B targeting solution
A new targeting solution in the B2B space takes a different approach to website traffic, and allows businesses to 'nurture' anonymous visitors even before they offer up an email address. This kind of engagement can enrich the on-site experience for visitors and may encourage conversions.
The new solution from Bizo, called Multi-Channel Nurturing is set up to allowed brands to scale anonymous website traffic through automation and programmatic nurturing. Similar to email nurturing, this kind of interaction encourages engagement for those visitors who haven't yet created a login or other 'profile'.
"With the B2B buying cycle 90 percent over by the time a sales person is contacted, the onus lies on marketing to educate buyers throughout that entire journey - making automation absolutely critical," said Chris Mann, vice president of product management, Bizo. "Of course email nurturing is a powerful tool to address this problem, but it's limited since marketers only have emails for a small percentage of their target audience. With Bizo Multi-Channel Nurturing, we're extending the important nurturing effort to display and social advertising to give marketers the ability to run programs that are always on, and help CMOs maximize their resources and create better efficiency."
Bizo's B2B solutions allow marketers to serve both anonymous visitors and prospects relevant ads across the online space, including Facebook and ad exchanges as well as to sequence targeted creative solutions and content based on audience profiles and past buying behaviors.
Image via Shutterstock
- Localytics: App engagement up, retention declines
- Knowledge of marketing automation low among senior-level marketers
- Study: Data tools don't stop cross-channel challenges
- Reports: Mobile economy flourishing
- Top 3 trends to push marketers ahead in 2015
- Consumers want marketing email based on previous purchases
- Kenshoo highlights rise in Facebook ad spend
- Study: Americans don't understand their health plan
Featured White Papers
- What Your Website and a Great Book Should Have in Common
With real-time personalization, your website can share many of the same characteristics of a best-selling novel - including the ability...
- Twitter for Business: Everything You Need to Know
Using Twitter requires a lot more effort than just sharing a link and throwing in a hashtag or two....