News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Bizo releases B2B targeting solution
A new targeting solution in the B2B space takes a different approach to website traffic, and allows businesses to 'nurture' anonymous visitors even before they offer up an email address. This kind of engagement can enrich the on-site experience for visitors and may encourage conversions.
The new solution from Bizo, called Multi-Channel Nurturing is set up to allowed brands to scale anonymous website traffic through automation and programmatic nurturing. Similar to email nurturing, this kind of interaction encourages engagement for those visitors who haven't yet created a login or other 'profile'.
"With the B2B buying cycle 90 percent over by the time a sales person is contacted, the onus lies on marketing to educate buyers throughout that entire journey - making automation absolutely critical," said Chris Mann, vice president of product management, Bizo. "Of course email nurturing is a powerful tool to address this problem, but it's limited since marketers only have emails for a small percentage of their target audience. With Bizo Multi-Channel Nurturing, we're extending the important nurturing effort to display and social advertising to give marketers the ability to run programs that are always on, and help CMOs maximize their resources and create better efficiency."
Bizo's B2B solutions allow marketers to serve both anonymous visitors and prospects relevant ads across the online space, including Facebook and ad exchanges as well as to sequence targeted creative solutions and content based on audience profiles and past buying behaviors.
Image via Shutterstock
- Intent HQ: Consumers want brands to be honest and transparent about data collection
- Forecast: 250 million smart wearables in use by 2018
- Ad Roundup: Making mobile, social, video simpler
- Report: Retailers' investment in mobile paying off
- Survey: Customer service/support high on brands' focus list
- How indie retailers fit into the online space
- Latest mobile network tests find Vodafone wanting
- Ad Roundup: Sales tools and caller response
Featured White Papers
- Three Converged Media Campaigns Worth Emulating
The old adage, "you get what you pay for" may no longer be true when it comes to traditional paid...