News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
WhitePages release validates users
A new release from WhitePages should help online businesses not only identify consumers but get them into the purchase funnel quicker. Called WhitePages PRO Identity Score, the platform validates customer identities so that orders and queries are put into business systems faster, allowing consumers to receive their products or services in a more timely manner.
"Confidently verifying customer identities has become more elusive in a digital and mobile world and, as a result, merchants must be smarter, more focused and more technologically savvy than ever before. PRO Identify Score accelerates order flow for merchants so that they can focus their limited resources on revenue-driving areas of the business," said Tom Donlea, director of risk services, WhitePages PRO. "We have applied more than 15 years of contact data expertise to meet the very real needs of today's online merchants. PRO Identity Score is a world class predictive intelligence engine that merchants can rely on to immediately strengthen their bottom line results, without stressing internal resources."
The identity score product can also determine false identities, flagging them at the transaction point. According to WhitePages data most (85% to 90%) of merchant orders are processed automatically with the new product; only about 15% are put into a review process to determine customer IDs. However, businesses using the platform have seen the number of review orders decrease by as much as 40% with no increase in fraudulent orders.
Image via Shutterstock
- Driving website traffic revealed as retailers' biggest challenge
- Revenues from tablet games to triple in next five years
- Marketers must react to changing consumer behavior caused by technology
- Facebook launches Event ads to appear in Newsfeeds
- UK: Online Christmas shopping to exceed £13 billion
- Top 3 retail tips to personalize across channels
- Expert Advice: Use in-store techniques to sell online
- Twitter helps agency campaigns take off with Flight School
Featured White Papers
- The Truth About Cloud Security
"Security" is the number one issue holding business leaders back from the cloud. But does the reality match the perception?...
- 5 Ways to Personalize Beyond the Subject Line
Many marketers are still using batch and blast tactics for their emails and are often limited in their personalization efforts...
- How to Maximize, Manage, and Measure Organic Search
Organic search delivers high-quality traffic and revenue with a high contribution margin. But organic search is hard, and it's getting...