News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
WhitePages release validates users
A new release from WhitePages should help online businesses not only identify consumers but get them into the purchase funnel quicker. Called WhitePages PRO Identity Score, the platform validates customer identities so that orders and queries are put into business systems faster, allowing consumers to receive their products or services in a more timely manner.
"Confidently verifying customer identities has become more elusive in a digital and mobile world and, as a result, merchants must be smarter, more focused and more technologically savvy than ever before. PRO Identify Score accelerates order flow for merchants so that they can focus their limited resources on revenue-driving areas of the business," said Tom Donlea, director of risk services, WhitePages PRO. "We have applied more than 15 years of contact data expertise to meet the very real needs of today's online merchants. PRO Identity Score is a world class predictive intelligence engine that merchants can rely on to immediately strengthen their bottom line results, without stressing internal resources."
The identity score product can also determine false identities, flagging them at the transaction point. According to WhitePages data most (85% to 90%) of merchant orders are processed automatically with the new product; only about 15% are put into a review process to determine customer IDs. However, businesses using the platform have seen the number of review orders decrease by as much as 40% with no increase in fraudulent orders.
Image via Shutterstock
- Report: Online communities growing in importance
- Survey: Consumers want to share product details with friends
- PageFair: Adblocking Goes Mainstream
- Study: SMB's pushing the social media spend
- Report: BOPIS hot for the holidays
- Apps are asking users for too much personal data and providing too little privacy information
- Facebook statuses - now you see them, now you don't
- Expert: SMBs banking on themselves
Featured White Papers
- Why the Smartest Marketers Have External Writing Teams
Do you want to see why marketers are outsourcing their writing? Read this white paper to learn how external writers...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...
- The Social Hunger: Why Your Audience Feasts on Social Integration
For the past few years, marketers have 'woken up' to consumers who have the power to express their views anytime...
- The 8 Critical Metrics for Measuring App User Engagement
Measuring and optimizing for the right engagement metrics is the key to attaining and keeping users. Whether your business model...