News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
WhitePages release validates users
A new release from WhitePages should help online businesses not only identify consumers but get them into the purchase funnel quicker. Called WhitePages PRO Identity Score, the platform validates customer identities so that orders and queries are put into business systems faster, allowing consumers to receive their products or services in a more timely manner.
"Confidently verifying customer identities has become more elusive in a digital and mobile world and, as a result, merchants must be smarter, more focused and more technologically savvy than ever before. PRO Identify Score accelerates order flow for merchants so that they can focus their limited resources on revenue-driving areas of the business," said Tom Donlea, director of risk services, WhitePages PRO. "We have applied more than 15 years of contact data expertise to meet the very real needs of today's online merchants. PRO Identity Score is a world class predictive intelligence engine that merchants can rely on to immediately strengthen their bottom line results, without stressing internal resources."
The identity score product can also determine false identities, flagging them at the transaction point. According to WhitePages data most (85% to 90%) of merchant orders are processed automatically with the new product; only about 15% are put into a review process to determine customer IDs. However, businesses using the platform have seen the number of review orders decrease by as much as 40% with no increase in fraudulent orders.
Image via Shutterstock
- Ad experience improves but ad blocking still rising
- Research reveals power of user-generated images in reviews
- Study: Visuals important in reviews
- Consumers increasingly comfortable with mHealth options
- Study: Personalization important for rewards
- Retailers: How to use out-of-store events to engage
- Why do online shoppers switch devices between research and purchase?
- Video ad budgets increasingly diversifying beyond pre-roll
Featured White Papers
- The Keys to a 'Stop 'em & Grab 'em' Landing Page
Follow these keys when developing your landing page, and in no time you will have all of the traffic and...