News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
WhitePages release validates users
A new release from WhitePages should help online businesses not only identify consumers but get them into the purchase funnel quicker. Called WhitePages PRO Identity Score, the platform validates customer identities so that orders and queries are put into business systems faster, allowing consumers to receive their products or services in a more timely manner.
"Confidently verifying customer identities has become more elusive in a digital and mobile world and, as a result, merchants must be smarter, more focused and more technologically savvy than ever before. PRO Identify Score accelerates order flow for merchants so that they can focus their limited resources on revenue-driving areas of the business," said Tom Donlea, director of risk services, WhitePages PRO. "We have applied more than 15 years of contact data expertise to meet the very real needs of today's online merchants. PRO Identity Score is a world class predictive intelligence engine that merchants can rely on to immediately strengthen their bottom line results, without stressing internal resources."
The identity score product can also determine false identities, flagging them at the transaction point. According to WhitePages data most (85% to 90%) of merchant orders are processed automatically with the new product; only about 15% are put into a review process to determine customer IDs. However, businesses using the platform have seen the number of review orders decrease by as much as 40% with no increase in fraudulent orders.
Image via Shutterstock
- In-store pricing versus online: Getting the price right at the right time
- Investment in the online shopping experience paying dividends for retailers
- Survey: Mobile a sore spot for luxury brands
- Study: Switching economy could cost US brands $1 trillion
- Does your business send packages? USPS postal rates change
- Localytics: App engagement up, retention declines
- Knowledge of marketing automation low among senior-level marketers
- Study: Data tools don't stop cross-channel challenges
Featured White Papers
- Worksheet: Are You Ready for Marketing Automation?
Download this worksheet to determine if your company is ready to use marketing automation. Regardless of your score, there's good...
- Benchmark Report: Data Drives Social Media Performance
After analyzing 1.6 M posts on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus, we've concluded that how you distribute your social posts...
- What Your Website and a Great Book Should Have in Common
With real-time personalization, your website can share many of the same characteristics of a best-selling novel - including the ability...