News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
WaPo taps Polar for native ads
Chalk up another sign that native advertising is taking over the world: The Washington Post has tapped Polar to provide native, in-stream mobile ads as well as their native ad program BrandConnect. Initial premium advertisers in the BrandConnect program include Audi, IBM and Land Rover.
"Native advertising needs quality, not scale, and The Washington Post understands this well," said Kunal Gupta, Chief Executive Officer, Polar. "In a world where marketers have access to infinite supply in digital advertising, native advertising offers premium inventory targeted towards high-quality audiences. WP Brand Studio is focused on helping marketers create quality content readers want to engage with and our MediaVoice platform helps The Washington Post increase operational efficiencies and run their BrandConnect program across desktop and mobile, including this new in-feed unit."
Polar's MediaVoice platform will power the BrandConnect sponsored content program from The Washington Post as well as in-feed mobile ads.
"WP Brand Studio is used by content marketers to create high-quality content for The Washington Post's unique and influential audience," said Kevin Gentzel, Chief Revenue Officer, The Washington Post. "MediaVoice is the tool used by WP Brand Studios to efficiently and relevantly service brands and connect them to global thought and opinion leaders however they read the Post."
Polar's MediaVoice platform offers insights including social actions, content engagement and ad performance for advertisers. MediaVoice allows advertisers to create native ads from existing content by using content marketing tools; this allows for campaign delivery across screens and at scale.
Image via Shutterstock
- Ecomm Roundup: Faster checkouts and better personalization
- Top 3 tips to use data better this holiday season
- Microbusinesses dipping into personal savings
- How dark social can impact brand
- Webrooming parents heading to physical stores for back-to-school purchases
- 43% of all traffic to travel websites now comes from mobile
- Survey: Gamers don't want interruptions
- Reports: Back to school stressing parents
Featured White Papers
- What Sales Should REALLY Expect from Marketing Automation
In this Deep Dive we will explore what sales leaders should actually be demanding from marketing automation tools. In fact,...
- Learn the True Importance of Global Brand Management
Effective branding has always been an important part of business and is an especially important component of the customer experience,...
- 10 Best Practices for a Successful Digital Asset Management Implementation
Rich media and digital content are pervasive in organizations and continue to grow exponentially. Every aspect of the business world...
- Why The Smartest Marketers Have External Writing Teams
A successful content strategy includes many moving parts: content planning, content creation, content promotion, measuring your content's performance and optimizing...