News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
WaPo taps Polar for native ads
Chalk up another sign that native advertising is taking over the world: The Washington Post has tapped Polar to provide native, in-stream mobile ads as well as their native ad program BrandConnect. Initial premium advertisers in the BrandConnect program include Audi, IBM and Land Rover.
"Native advertising needs quality, not scale, and The Washington Post understands this well," said Kunal Gupta, Chief Executive Officer, Polar. "In a world where marketers have access to infinite supply in digital advertising, native advertising offers premium inventory targeted towards high-quality audiences. WP Brand Studio is focused on helping marketers create quality content readers want to engage with and our MediaVoice platform helps The Washington Post increase operational efficiencies and run their BrandConnect program across desktop and mobile, including this new in-feed unit."
Polar's MediaVoice platform will power the BrandConnect sponsored content program from The Washington Post as well as in-feed mobile ads.
"WP Brand Studio is used by content marketers to create high-quality content for The Washington Post's unique and influential audience," said Kevin Gentzel, Chief Revenue Officer, The Washington Post. "MediaVoice is the tool used by WP Brand Studios to efficiently and relevantly service brands and connect them to global thought and opinion leaders however they read the Post."
Polar's MediaVoice platform offers insights including social actions, content engagement and ad performance for advertisers. MediaVoice allows advertisers to create native ads from existing content by using content marketing tools; this allows for campaign delivery across screens and at scale.
Image via Shutterstock
- Ad Roundup: Mobile video and retargeting solutions
- Forecast: 27% of holiday buys could be 'lost' to abandoned carts
- Multitasking activity during TV viewing has little to do with the show being watched
- 65% of shoppers still rely on visits to physical stores during online shopping journey
- Internet ad revenues hit landmark high in first half of 2014
- Report: Product placements can recoup commercial losses
- Study highlights consumer behavior in tablet purchase journey
- Britain leads Europe's online shopping boom
Featured White Papers
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...