News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
WaPo taps Polar for native ads
Chalk up another sign that native advertising is taking over the world: The Washington Post has tapped Polar to provide native, in-stream mobile ads as well as their native ad program BrandConnect. Initial premium advertisers in the BrandConnect program include Audi, IBM and Land Rover.
"Native advertising needs quality, not scale, and The Washington Post understands this well," said Kunal Gupta, Chief Executive Officer, Polar. "In a world where marketers have access to infinite supply in digital advertising, native advertising offers premium inventory targeted towards high-quality audiences. WP Brand Studio is focused on helping marketers create quality content readers want to engage with and our MediaVoice platform helps The Washington Post increase operational efficiencies and run their BrandConnect program across desktop and mobile, including this new in-feed unit."
Polar's MediaVoice platform will power the BrandConnect sponsored content program from The Washington Post as well as in-feed mobile ads.
"WP Brand Studio is used by content marketers to create high-quality content for The Washington Post's unique and influential audience," said Kevin Gentzel, Chief Revenue Officer, The Washington Post. "MediaVoice is the tool used by WP Brand Studios to efficiently and relevantly service brands and connect them to global thought and opinion leaders however they read the Post."
Polar's MediaVoice platform offers insights including social actions, content engagement and ad performance for advertisers. MediaVoice allows advertisers to create native ads from existing content by using content marketing tools; this allows for campaign delivery across screens and at scale.
Image via Shutterstock
- Ad Roundup: Platforms for sales, ecommerce
- Top 3 tips to get more from email on Valentine's campaigns
- Platform promises to connect marketers, consumers
- Mobile app shoppers generate more revenue than mobile website and desktop shoppers
- Mums turn to Facebook for recommendations and parenting communities
- Forecast: App economy to surpass $100b by 2020
- Report: Retail, tech lead for mobile video
- Report: Pressure is on for security pros
Featured White Papers
- Consumers Tell All, Part 1: Online Shopping Frequency
This report looks at how frequently online shoppers are making purchases....
- The Ultimate Guide to Website Personalization
There is a wealth of methods to put your company's data to work; by far, personalization is one of the...