News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Platforms enhance mobile experience
Two additions to the mobile space may help brands enhance consumer loyalty through mobile messaging and apps.
First, PunchTab is adding Android functionality to their mobile SDK tools for smartphone and tablet developers. The SDK kit is free and gives mobile developers the ability to create loyalty and engagement programs for their existing apps.
"Mobile is the most important channel for brands when it comes to engaging consumers with relevant, real-time messages and offers. According to a recent study, 83% of consumers expect to make more purchases via mobile in the next 12 months, a 15% increase from today's current statistics -- this is a critical proof point of how important mobile has become for brands. Awareness, engagement, and enhanced loyalty are essential components in the success of a mobile app," said PunchTab Founder and CEO Ranjith Kumaran. "With our Android SDK we can provide Android developers with the same high-quality, easy-to-use functionality that the PunchTab platform offers to over 19,000 active programs on our platform."
Meanwhile iLyngo has launched the Cyfr app, a program and rewards mobile users for instant messaging their contacts. Through the app when users message friends and family they are offered real-time, personalized rewards including coupons and other offers.
"Most IM apps do not offer any improvements or enhancements that have a real purpose, or impact a user's communication in any way that is beneficial to the user," says iLyngo co-founder Sanjay Patel. "Rather than weigh down an app with tangential features, we focused on enriching that communication in ways that thoughtfully use platform capabilities. We feel it's an app that truly improves the lives of its users."
The Cyfr platform is available for both Android and Apple mobiles.
Image via Shutterstock
- Study: Retailers aren't ready for next-gen tech
- Expert Advice: Invest in Near Field Communications
- Top struggles for email marketers
- Campaigner suggests marketers reset campaigns not just clocks
- Brands: How to use in-memory tech to increase personalization
- Study finds mobile payments high on consumers' minds
- Does Facebook really pose a threat to YouTube?
- In a digital age Out of Home advertising memorable and complementary
Featured White Papers
- CRM and Marketing Automation Integration for the Ultimate ROI
The number of companies using marketing automation will increase by 50% by 2015, according to research from Sirius Decisions. But...
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...