News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Platforms enhance mobile experience
Two additions to the mobile space may help brands enhance consumer loyalty through mobile messaging and apps.
First, PunchTab is adding Android functionality to their mobile SDK tools for smartphone and tablet developers. The SDK kit is free and gives mobile developers the ability to create loyalty and engagement programs for their existing apps.
"Mobile is the most important channel for brands when it comes to engaging consumers with relevant, real-time messages and offers. According to a recent study, 83% of consumers expect to make more purchases via mobile in the next 12 months, a 15% increase from today's current statistics -- this is a critical proof point of how important mobile has become for brands. Awareness, engagement, and enhanced loyalty are essential components in the success of a mobile app," said PunchTab Founder and CEO Ranjith Kumaran. "With our Android SDK we can provide Android developers with the same high-quality, easy-to-use functionality that the PunchTab platform offers to over 19,000 active programs on our platform."
Meanwhile iLyngo has launched the Cyfr app, a program and rewards mobile users for instant messaging their contacts. Through the app when users message friends and family they are offered real-time, personalized rewards including coupons and other offers.
"Most IM apps do not offer any improvements or enhancements that have a real purpose, or impact a user's communication in any way that is beneficial to the user," says iLyngo co-founder Sanjay Patel. "Rather than weigh down an app with tangential features, we focused on enriching that communication in ways that thoughtfully use platform capabilities. We feel it's an app that truly improves the lives of its users."
The Cyfr platform is available for both Android and Apple mobiles.
Image via Shutterstock
- Report: Desktops still lead online spending
- Video ad campaigns with subtitles outperform in brand awareness
- Two-thirds of ad execs Google prospective employees
- 61% of brand content on Snapchat is video
- Survey: Trust influences more consumers to share information
- Expert: Travel next up for programmatic direct
- Expert: How to reduce involuntary churn
- New service alerts marketers when competitors air new TV ads
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...