News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
How BrightTag re-engaged shoppers
Shopping hub Rue La La recently tapped BrightTag to help them improve their cross-channel effectiveness. The retail platform used BrightTag Fuse a real time, cross channel platform that matches data in the cloud so that shoppers were served products that were important to them in that moment.
"Marketers are struggling to connect and activate their data across channels and devices in real time," said Mike Sands, President and CEO, BrightTag. "Rue La La is leading the way by creating an intelligent data foundation for strategically leveraging its cross-channel data assets for real-time marketing impact."
Using BrightTag Rue La La was able to segment and reactivate inactive shoppers by targeting relevant ads and products to them in real time. The result was a 10% increase in retargeted conversions.
Meanwhile BrandAds has studied how advertisers during Sunday night's Oscars performed. Their data shows American Express was the big winner of the evening. Next to 12 Years a Slave, of course.
"With an average of 40.3 million viewers tuning in last year, demand for advertising inventory during the Oscars was at an all-time high this year, causing ad prices to reach record prices. The cost for a thirty-second spot is rumored to have run brands a lofty $1.8 to $1.9 million dollars, and our intention was to scientifically answer the age old question, 'Is it worth it?'," said Avi Brown, founder and CEO of BrandAds. "The BrandAds Oscars Ad Effectiveness Study shows that the investment was absolutely worth the money - for some brands more than others."
According to the data:
• 61% of viewers are likely to purchase from AmEx
• 50.67% showed engagement with Sprint
• 48% showed interest in Lunesta
The data also shows women were more engaged with the ads than men while younger viewers were more engaged than their older counterparts.
Image via Shutterstock
- Ecommerce Roundup: As digital increases, so does fraud
- Survey: Health Lifestyle grabs consumer interest
- Alibaba forms alliance with big brands to fight counterfeiting
- Expert: What marketers need to know about RegTech
- Mobile 'click injection' fraud forecast to become prevalent in 2017
- Less than half of consumers satisfied with retail app experience
- Study: Order struggles a problem for B2B
- Ad Roundup: Solution expansions, investments
Featured White Papers
- How to Deliver Content Your Employees Will Love to Share
Your employees are your greatest asset. It makes perfect sense that companies would double down on their own talent, empowering...