News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Experience, information key to new releases
Three new releases to the ecommerce space underline the importance of customer experience as well as the information customers search for online.
First, ClickTale has integrated their platform with Adobe Analytics, which should help retailers create more engaging customer experiences in the online space. ClickTale's platform creates 'heatmaps' showing how anonymous visitors engaged with a website.
"Through this partnership, ClickTale and Adobe can provide businesses with a qualitative and quantitative, 360‑degree view of their customers' digital experiences," said Dr. Tal Schwartz, CEO, ClickTale. "Companies can now understand what specific customers are doing and can shed a light on why they are doing it, which then provides insights into how their digital experience can be enhanced to maximize online business results."
Meanwhile dtSearch has released version 7.75 which includes new HTML5 templates, making it simpler for mobile developers to create and publish searchable data to Inter- or Intranet sites. dtSearch's platform allows for the instant searchability of terabytes of data. The new releases also include search filters.
Finally, Swrve has launched a mobile app engine that allows real-time personalization of mobile sites. Personalization has been shown to increase customer engagement and content relevance.
"Swrve has a single focus, to give mobile app developers the tools they need to maximize in-app revenues and drive success on mobile" said Hugh Reynolds, CEO "Our real-time platform brings mobile apps into the 'post analytics' age, where data is turned into action, not in a week, day or even hour, but based on user behavior at that exact moment in-time."
Through the platform brands can serve alternate landing screen content and native messaging in-app and can more quickly react to purchases to increase ROI.
Image via Shutterstock
- Two-thirds of ad execs Google prospective employees
- 61% of brand content on Snapchat is video
- Survey: Trust influences more consumers to share information
- Expert: Travel next up for programmatic direct
- Expert: How to reduce involuntary churn
- New service alerts marketers when competitors air new TV ads
- 170% rise in ad requests containing location data
- Brexit, Trump leave marketers skittish about targeting
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...