News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Experience, information key to new releases
Three new releases to the ecommerce space underline the importance of customer experience as well as the information customers search for online.
First, ClickTale has integrated their platform with Adobe Analytics, which should help retailers create more engaging customer experiences in the online space. ClickTale's platform creates 'heatmaps' showing how anonymous visitors engaged with a website.
"Through this partnership, ClickTale and Adobe can provide businesses with a qualitative and quantitative, 360‑degree view of their customers' digital experiences," said Dr. Tal Schwartz, CEO, ClickTale. "Companies can now understand what specific customers are doing and can shed a light on why they are doing it, which then provides insights into how their digital experience can be enhanced to maximize online business results."
Meanwhile dtSearch has released version 7.75 which includes new HTML5 templates, making it simpler for mobile developers to create and publish searchable data to Inter- or Intranet sites. dtSearch's platform allows for the instant searchability of terabytes of data. The new releases also include search filters.
Finally, Swrve has launched a mobile app engine that allows real-time personalization of mobile sites. Personalization has been shown to increase customer engagement and content relevance.
"Swrve has a single focus, to give mobile app developers the tools they need to maximize in-app revenues and drive success on mobile" said Hugh Reynolds, CEO "Our real-time platform brings mobile apps into the 'post analytics' age, where data is turned into action, not in a week, day or even hour, but based on user behavior at that exact moment in-time."
Through the platform brands can serve alternate landing screen content and native messaging in-app and can more quickly react to purchases to increase ROI.
Image via Shutterstock
- Videos best for Facebook reach, but don't ditch the photos
- Mother's Day: Flowers a popular gift, but Mom wants tech
- UK: Online spending and deliveries break records
- Study: Nearly one-third say they 'don't do enough' to internationalize their business
- Millennials say the right content drives brand loyalty
- Consumers not impressed by engagement of branded apps
- Online shoppers excited about possibility of drone deliveries
- Colors affect sharing behavior on Pinterest
Featured White Papers
- Measure What Matters: Five Features to Enable Now On Google Analytics
Google Analytics is an excellent tool for gaining insights into user behavior and gathering data for site optimization. Unfortunately, in...
- A lot of what you know about email marketing could be wrong
There is a lot of email-marketing advice floating around out there. And, frankly, a lot of it is bad. Hunches...