News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Experience, information key to new releases
Three new releases to the ecommerce space underline the importance of customer experience as well as the information customers search for online.
First, ClickTale has integrated their platform with Adobe Analytics, which should help retailers create more engaging customer experiences in the online space. ClickTale's platform creates 'heatmaps' showing how anonymous visitors engaged with a website.
"Through this partnership, ClickTale and Adobe can provide businesses with a qualitative and quantitative, 360‑degree view of their customers' digital experiences," said Dr. Tal Schwartz, CEO, ClickTale. "Companies can now understand what specific customers are doing and can shed a light on why they are doing it, which then provides insights into how their digital experience can be enhanced to maximize online business results."
Meanwhile dtSearch has released version 7.75 which includes new HTML5 templates, making it simpler for mobile developers to create and publish searchable data to Inter- or Intranet sites. dtSearch's platform allows for the instant searchability of terabytes of data. The new releases also include search filters.
Finally, Swrve has launched a mobile app engine that allows real-time personalization of mobile sites. Personalization has been shown to increase customer engagement and content relevance.
"Swrve has a single focus, to give mobile app developers the tools they need to maximize in-app revenues and drive success on mobile" said Hugh Reynolds, CEO "Our real-time platform brings mobile apps into the 'post analytics' age, where data is turned into action, not in a week, day or even hour, but based on user behavior at that exact moment in-time."
Through the platform brands can serve alternate landing screen content and native messaging in-app and can more quickly react to purchases to increase ROI.
Image via Shutterstock
- Brits have financial concerns in the run up to Christmas
- Top 3 tips to create a solid cross-device strategy
- Ad Roundup: Mobile video and retargeting solutions
- Forecast: 27% of holiday buys could be 'lost' to abandoned carts
- Multitasking activity during TV viewing has little to do with the show being watched
- 65% of shoppers still rely on visits to physical stores during online shopping journey
- Internet ad revenues hit landmark high in first half of 2014
- Report: Product placements can recoup commercial losses
Featured White Papers
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...