News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Experience, information key to new releases
Three new releases to the ecommerce space underline the importance of customer experience as well as the information customers search for online.
First, ClickTale has integrated their platform with Adobe Analytics, which should help retailers create more engaging customer experiences in the online space. ClickTale's platform creates 'heatmaps' showing how anonymous visitors engaged with a website.
"Through this partnership, ClickTale and Adobe can provide businesses with a qualitative and quantitative, 360‑degree view of their customers' digital experiences," said Dr. Tal Schwartz, CEO, ClickTale. "Companies can now understand what specific customers are doing and can shed a light on why they are doing it, which then provides insights into how their digital experience can be enhanced to maximize online business results."
Meanwhile dtSearch has released version 7.75 which includes new HTML5 templates, making it simpler for mobile developers to create and publish searchable data to Inter- or Intranet sites. dtSearch's platform allows for the instant searchability of terabytes of data. The new releases also include search filters.
Finally, Swrve has launched a mobile app engine that allows real-time personalization of mobile sites. Personalization has been shown to increase customer engagement and content relevance.
"Swrve has a single focus, to give mobile app developers the tools they need to maximize in-app revenues and drive success on mobile" said Hugh Reynolds, CEO "Our real-time platform brings mobile apps into the 'post analytics' age, where data is turned into action, not in a week, day or even hour, but based on user behavior at that exact moment in-time."
Through the platform brands can serve alternate landing screen content and native messaging in-app and can more quickly react to purchases to increase ROI.
Image via Shutterstock
- Time spent gaming on mobile drops, eSports partly to blame
- Expert: How to turn data-rich into data-action
- Expert: 3 questions to ask before outsourcing
- Top retail brands' email marketing campaigns found wanting
- Retailers must consider tech expectations of in-store consumers
- Ad Roundup: Releases for social data, site understanding
- Best practices for a solid omnichannel strategy
- Five-fold YoY growth in contactless payment use in UK
Featured White Papers
- 7 Trends Impacting How We Use Digital Assets
Download this new Adobe white paper to discover the seven trends impacting how digital marketers create, manage, deliver, and optimize...
- The Retail Marketer's 2015 Holiday Playbook
Download this ebook to learn how to increase Average Order Value, drive last minute purchases, increase sales, extend in-store shopping...
- 3 Tactics to Increase Influence on Your Consumer's Complex Path to Purchase
Consumers are No Longer Predictable, and their Path to Purchase is No Longer Linear......
- What Your Website and a Great Book Should Have in Common
With real-time personalization, your website can share many of the same characteristics of a best-selling novel - including the ability...