News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
BrightEdge release simplifies content creation
More people are looking online for content - from entertainment to product reviews and branded content pieces. A new release from BrightEdge, called Content Optimizer, offers an assist in the content department, helping creators to determine the impact of a piece prior to release. Content Optimizer was created for the Adobe Experience Manager.
Jim Yu, CEO and co-founder at BrightEdge said, "Content Optimizer along with BrightEdge's market dominant SEO platform enables marketers to realize measurable value from content. Content Optimizer harnesses the power of our Data Cube technology to the fullest. We built Content Optimizer based on key inputs from our customers - that include leading brands such as Macy's, Nike and AOL."
"As brands realize the competitive advantage of engaging digital experiences, it's increasingly important they have tools to optimize content while it is being developed and understand its performance," said Loni Stark, director of product and industry marketing, Adobe. "BrightEdge helps our mutual customers deliver meaningful and impactful content through Adobe Experience Manager."
The BrightEdge solution allows content creators to:
• Optimize content in real time as it is developed, working within Adobe's Experience Manager the solution suggests ways to enhance content
• Target more effectively honing in on consumers' search queries to determine if the content piece is relevant based on topics, interests and other factors
• Create structurally sound content that makes sense from both a reader and SEO perspective
"Content marketing is core to our business strategy," said Michael Kirchhoff, Director SEO at PennWell Media. "Combining BrightEdge's content optimization platform directly within Adobe Experience Manager allows us to confidently produce content that engages consumers and drives traffic, conversions, and revenue."
Image via Shutterstock
- Reports show upswing for connected TV, downswing for pay
- Study: Smartphone viewers more likely to click
- How technology can improve the classroom
- Campaign launched to increase awareness of role of ads in funding free online editorial
- Retail Internet of Things spend forecast to reach $2.5 billion by 2020
- Vloggers under-utilized by brand marketers targeting Millennials
- Report: Mobile web use doubles
- Ad Roundup: Tools to improve experience
Featured White Papers
- Why Marketing Should Be Personal
Read our report, Why Marketing Should be Personal, created in partnership with Econsultancy, to learn why 700 marketers ranked personalization...
- Digital Trends 2015
Download the 2015 Digital Trends report, created in partnership with Econsultancy, to see the trends and tools you need to...