News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
BrightEdge release simplifies content creation
More people are looking online for content - from entertainment to product reviews and branded content pieces. A new release from BrightEdge, called Content Optimizer, offers an assist in the content department, helping creators to determine the impact of a piece prior to release. Content Optimizer was created for the Adobe Experience Manager.
Jim Yu, CEO and co-founder at BrightEdge said, "Content Optimizer along with BrightEdge's market dominant SEO platform enables marketers to realize measurable value from content. Content Optimizer harnesses the power of our Data Cube technology to the fullest. We built Content Optimizer based on key inputs from our customers - that include leading brands such as Macy's, Nike and AOL."
"As brands realize the competitive advantage of engaging digital experiences, it's increasingly important they have tools to optimize content while it is being developed and understand its performance," said Loni Stark, director of product and industry marketing, Adobe. "BrightEdge helps our mutual customers deliver meaningful and impactful content through Adobe Experience Manager."
The BrightEdge solution allows content creators to:
• Optimize content in real time as it is developed, working within Adobe's Experience Manager the solution suggests ways to enhance content
• Target more effectively honing in on consumers' search queries to determine if the content piece is relevant based on topics, interests and other factors
• Create structurally sound content that makes sense from both a reader and SEO perspective
"Content marketing is core to our business strategy," said Michael Kirchhoff, Director SEO at PennWell Media. "Combining BrightEdge's content optimization platform directly within Adobe Experience Manager allows us to confidently produce content that engages consumers and drives traffic, conversions, and revenue."
Image via Shutterstock
- Study: Retailers aren't ready for next-gen tech
- Expert Advice: Invest in Near Field Communications
- Top struggles for email marketers
- Campaigner suggests marketers reset campaigns not just clocks
- Brands: How to use in-memory tech to increase personalization
- Study finds mobile payments high on consumers' minds
- Does Facebook really pose a threat to YouTube?
- In a digital age Out of Home advertising memorable and complementary
Featured White Papers
- CRM and Marketing Automation Integration for the Ultimate ROI
The number of companies using marketing automation will increase by 50% by 2015, according to research from Sirius Decisions. But...
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...