News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
BrightEdge release simplifies content creation
More people are looking online for content - from entertainment to product reviews and branded content pieces. A new release from BrightEdge, called Content Optimizer, offers an assist in the content department, helping creators to determine the impact of a piece prior to release. Content Optimizer was created for the Adobe Experience Manager.
Jim Yu, CEO and co-founder at BrightEdge said, "Content Optimizer along with BrightEdge's market dominant SEO platform enables marketers to realize measurable value from content. Content Optimizer harnesses the power of our Data Cube technology to the fullest. We built Content Optimizer based on key inputs from our customers - that include leading brands such as Macy's, Nike and AOL."
"As brands realize the competitive advantage of engaging digital experiences, it's increasingly important they have tools to optimize content while it is being developed and understand its performance," said Loni Stark, director of product and industry marketing, Adobe. "BrightEdge helps our mutual customers deliver meaningful and impactful content through Adobe Experience Manager."
The BrightEdge solution allows content creators to:
• Optimize content in real time as it is developed, working within Adobe's Experience Manager the solution suggests ways to enhance content
• Target more effectively honing in on consumers' search queries to determine if the content piece is relevant based on topics, interests and other factors
• Create structurally sound content that makes sense from both a reader and SEO perspective
"Content marketing is core to our business strategy," said Michael Kirchhoff, Director SEO at PennWell Media. "Combining BrightEdge's content optimization platform directly within Adobe Experience Manager allows us to confidently produce content that engages consumers and drives traffic, conversions, and revenue."
Image via Shutterstock
- Report IDs differences in how people use social
- Ad Roundup: Platform expansions and a partnership
- Survey: Hispanic SMBs show strong optimism
- Ad Roundup: Partnership, integration to bring brands more
- Report: Super Bowl ads drove traffic into stores
- Top tips to reduce involuntary churn
- Smart Glasses that look like regular specs will invigorate market
- Less than 1 in 5 CRM managers feel they contribute to business revenues
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...