News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
BrightEdge release simplifies content creation
More people are looking online for content - from entertainment to product reviews and branded content pieces. A new release from BrightEdge, called Content Optimizer, offers an assist in the content department, helping creators to determine the impact of a piece prior to release. Content Optimizer was created for the Adobe Experience Manager.
Jim Yu, CEO and co-founder at BrightEdge said, "Content Optimizer along with BrightEdge's market dominant SEO platform enables marketers to realize measurable value from content. Content Optimizer harnesses the power of our Data Cube technology to the fullest. We built Content Optimizer based on key inputs from our customers - that include leading brands such as Macy's, Nike and AOL."
"As brands realize the competitive advantage of engaging digital experiences, it's increasingly important they have tools to optimize content while it is being developed and understand its performance," said Loni Stark, director of product and industry marketing, Adobe. "BrightEdge helps our mutual customers deliver meaningful and impactful content through Adobe Experience Manager."
The BrightEdge solution allows content creators to:
• Optimize content in real time as it is developed, working within Adobe's Experience Manager the solution suggests ways to enhance content
• Target more effectively honing in on consumers' search queries to determine if the content piece is relevant based on topics, interests and other factors
• Create structurally sound content that makes sense from both a reader and SEO perspective
"Content marketing is core to our business strategy," said Michael Kirchhoff, Director SEO at PennWell Media. "Combining BrightEdge's content optimization platform directly within Adobe Experience Manager allows us to confidently produce content that engages consumers and drives traffic, conversions, and revenue."
Image via Shutterstock
- Webrooming parents heading to physical stores for back-to-school purchases
- 43% of all traffic to travel websites now comes from mobile
- Survey: Gamers don't want interruptions
- Reports: Back to school stressing parents
- How to measure engagement to reach a deeper customer relationship
- Survey: Amazon influencing back to school shoppers
- Hilton gives guests greater control with significant app upgrade
- Top 3 tips for better channel optimization
Featured White Papers
- What Sales Should REALLY Expect from Marketing Automation
In this Deep Dive we will explore what sales leaders should actually be demanding from marketing automation tools. In fact,...
- Learn the True Importance of Global Brand Management
Effective branding has always been an important part of business and is an especially important component of the customer experience,...
- 10 Best Practices for a Successful Digital Asset Management Implementation
Rich media and digital content are pervasive in organizations and continue to grow exponentially. Every aspect of the business world...
- Why The Smartest Marketers Have External Writing Teams
A successful content strategy includes many moving parts: content planning, content creation, content promotion, measuring your content's performance and optimizing...