News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Advertising Roundup: More data, more targeting
Three ad solutions are building on the data trend, details in today's Advertising Roundup.
First up, ChoiceStream's cs.Dynamic Advertising Solution which bases ad targeting on brand interactions and hyper-local information including weather; the platform furthers targeting by including personal interests and attributes to increase the relevancy of ads.
"In general, consumer expectations for relevance and immediacy continue to increase," said Eric Bosco, CEO of ChoiceStream. "We observe this in news feeds and social media everyday, and it is no different when promoting products and services through advertising. This was the driver behind creating ChoiceStream's Dynamic Advertising solution, which allows brand advertisers to deliver relevant ads on a one-to-one basis at scale through programmatic buying."
Meanwhile, MediaCrossing is partnering with ASL Marketing to help businesses build multi-channel campaigns targeted to younger consumers. ASL will use both online and offline data points to target ads to be used across the online space; MediaCrossing's MX platform will serve the programmatic inventory to agencies, publishers and brands.
"This is a benchmark partnership for both of our industries," said MediaCrossing Chairman and CEO Bill Lederer. "We are bridging two markets, combining the deep insights of direct marketing with the speed and efficiency of programmatic digital media trading to provide meaningful value to marketers, agencies and publishers."
In the ecommerce space, PrestaShop has released v1.6, which includes real time data features, performance indicators and editing ability so that online retailers can better capitalize on consumer interactions.
Bruno Leveque, Co-Founder of PrestaShop said, "This new version, completely free as always, sets the bar for what online merchants should expect from their e-commerce software. From an intuitive Back-Office with unmatched business intelligence to a conversion-oriented store front that looks sleek on any device."
Image via Shutterstock
- Spending up but enthusiasm down for Halloween celebrations in the UK
- Study: Santa's Using SaaS
- Brits have financial concerns in the run up to Christmas
- Top 3 tips to create a solid cross-device strategy
- Ad Roundup: Mobile video and retargeting solutions
- Forecast: 27% of holiday buys could be 'lost' to abandoned carts
- Multitasking activity during TV viewing has little to do with the show being watched
- 65% of shoppers still rely on visits to physical stores during online shopping journey
Featured White Papers
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...