News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Ad Roundup: Playable Ads and SMB tools
In today's advertising roundup: there is a new ad format in town that is showing nice results for early users, plus, two big names are partnering for a new e-invoicing system.
First up, from AppSponsor a new SDK ad option called Playable Ads. These new ad units are geared toward gamers and offer them :30 to :45 experiences within their gaming apps. The platform is already working with leading casual and casino brands; according to early data these playable units are returning about 50% higher eCPMs than existing formats.
"The 'try-before-you-buy' model works in just about every offline retail setting, and we believe it's a primetime model for mobile," said Fred Hsu, CEO of AppSponsor.com. "We are excited to offer this new capability to app developers and brand advertisers. The beauty of this ad unit is that it is applicable to any kind of retail or consumer app such as shopping, travel and even news readers."
Meanwhile GoDaddy and Dwolla have partnered for a new online bookkeeping platform which may help small businesses stay on top of invoices, revenue and expenses. The e-invoicing platform combines digital payment options with better oversight so that operational costs are minimized. Through the partnership GoDaddy and Dwolla business accounts can by synched which allows for a kind of one-stop-shop into SMB billing and payments.
"GoDaddy has created a one-step flow that allows its bookkeeping customers to begin einvoicing and collecting Dwolla payments instantly without needing to register for a free Dwolla account. This means that ACME Company can send an e-invoice to the Roadrunner without investing the 2-3 minutes that it takes to register upfront," writes Dwolla. "Once an invoice is paid, bookkeeping customers are invited back to register for a full Dwolla account and enjoy their savings."
Image via Shutterstock
- Campaigner suggests marketers reset campaigns not just clocks
- Brands: How to use in-memory tech to increase personalization
- Study finds mobile payments high on consumers' minds
- Does Facebook really pose a threat to YouTube?
- In a digital age Out of Home advertising memorable and complementary
- Adobe: More online TV watched on smartphones than tablets
- Ad Roundup: Launches to increase mobile, social capabilities
- Zendesk: Brand promoters talk less, detractors talk more
Featured White Papers
- CRM and Marketing Automation Integration for the Ultimate ROI
The number of companies using marketing automation will increase by 50% by 2015, according to research from Sirius Decisions. But...
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...