News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Ad Roundup: Playable Ads and SMB tools
In today's advertising roundup: there is a new ad format in town that is showing nice results for early users, plus, two big names are partnering for a new e-invoicing system.
First up, from AppSponsor a new SDK ad option called Playable Ads. These new ad units are geared toward gamers and offer them :30 to :45 experiences within their gaming apps. The platform is already working with leading casual and casino brands; according to early data these playable units are returning about 50% higher eCPMs than existing formats.
"The 'try-before-you-buy' model works in just about every offline retail setting, and we believe it's a primetime model for mobile," said Fred Hsu, CEO of AppSponsor.com. "We are excited to offer this new capability to app developers and brand advertisers. The beauty of this ad unit is that it is applicable to any kind of retail or consumer app such as shopping, travel and even news readers."
Meanwhile GoDaddy and Dwolla have partnered for a new online bookkeeping platform which may help small businesses stay on top of invoices, revenue and expenses. The e-invoicing platform combines digital payment options with better oversight so that operational costs are minimized. Through the partnership GoDaddy and Dwolla business accounts can by synched which allows for a kind of one-stop-shop into SMB billing and payments.
"GoDaddy has created a one-step flow that allows its bookkeeping customers to begin einvoicing and collecting Dwolla payments instantly without needing to register for a free Dwolla account. This means that ACME Company can send an e-invoice to the Roadrunner without investing the 2-3 minutes that it takes to register upfront," writes Dwolla. "Once an invoice is paid, bookkeeping customers are invited back to register for a full Dwolla account and enjoy their savings."
Image via Shutterstock
- Experiences - not amenities - create most social media chatter about hotels
- Younger consumers will share personal data in exchange for more accurate search results
- Forecast: App store spend to increase 33%
- Report shows Southwest winning digital airline wars
- Expert: Why unsubscribes aren't necessarily bad
- Study: Most want loyalty to be mobile
- Expert: Data key to video strategy
- Study: Half of loyalty club members want retail redemption options
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...