News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Zumobi's release offers content, messaging in-app
According to recent eMarketer data most execs believe mobile apps work best when communication is the key component. A new release from Zumobi could help brands better communicate with their consumers by putting both content and messaging in-app.
"To be highly effective in today's digital world, brands need to harness both content and data to drive meaningful and relevant conversations with their customers," said Ken Willner, CEO of Zumobi. "Mobile apps are an increasingly important environment for customer interaction and our ZBi platform provides an excellent way for brands to enhance and strengthen their customer relationships."
Called Zumobi Brand Integration (ZBi) Platform for Marketers, the new offering from Zumobi gives brands the ability to connect and engage with their shoppers while keeping the engagements organic to the app experience. ZBi creates channels - for content or messaging or communication - so that users know where to go to get the information they need.
The ZBi platform is divided into modules like this:
• Branded Content which pushes relevant, targeted content to users based on preferences
• Partner Marketing which pushing partner offers and promotions to users based on interests
• Mobile Media which pushes mobile campaigns into the native app, embedding video and ads
• Targeted Push Notifications which alerts consumers to relevant messaging based on preferences
Personalization is important throughout the online space, but mobile has shown a higher than average need for personalization, likely because consumers use mobile devices throughout their day - at home, at work, with friends. When searching for lunch or dinner restaurants, when researching purchases or when updating social networking statuses. By pushing the most relevant information to the consumer as they need it brands can ensure consumers remain engaged with and excited about their products.
Image via Shutterstock
- Study: Retailers aren't ready for next-gen tech
- Expert Advice: Invest in Near Field Communications
- Top struggles for email marketers
- Campaigner suggests marketers reset campaigns not just clocks
- Brands: How to use in-memory tech to increase personalization
- Study finds mobile payments high on consumers' minds
- Does Facebook really pose a threat to YouTube?
- In a digital age Out of Home advertising memorable and complementary
Featured White Papers
- CRM and Marketing Automation Integration for the Ultimate ROI
The number of companies using marketing automation will increase by 50% by 2015, according to research from Sirius Decisions. But...
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...