News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Zumobi's release offers content, messaging in-app
According to recent eMarketer data most execs believe mobile apps work best when communication is the key component. A new release from Zumobi could help brands better communicate with their consumers by putting both content and messaging in-app.
"To be highly effective in today's digital world, brands need to harness both content and data to drive meaningful and relevant conversations with their customers," said Ken Willner, CEO of Zumobi. "Mobile apps are an increasingly important environment for customer interaction and our ZBi platform provides an excellent way for brands to enhance and strengthen their customer relationships."
Called Zumobi Brand Integration (ZBi) Platform for Marketers, the new offering from Zumobi gives brands the ability to connect and engage with their shoppers while keeping the engagements organic to the app experience. ZBi creates channels - for content or messaging or communication - so that users know where to go to get the information they need.
The ZBi platform is divided into modules like this:
• Branded Content which pushes relevant, targeted content to users based on preferences
• Partner Marketing which pushing partner offers and promotions to users based on interests
• Mobile Media which pushes mobile campaigns into the native app, embedding video and ads
• Targeted Push Notifications which alerts consumers to relevant messaging based on preferences
Personalization is important throughout the online space, but mobile has shown a higher than average need for personalization, likely because consumers use mobile devices throughout their day - at home, at work, with friends. When searching for lunch or dinner restaurants, when researching purchases or when updating social networking statuses. By pushing the most relevant information to the consumer as they need it brands can ensure consumers remain engaged with and excited about their products.
Image via Shutterstock
- Pinterest introduces new search tool to attract men to the network
- Study: Dirty Data a problem for marketers
- Top 3 things consumers really want from brands
- Surveys: Why social, mobile might rule the Super Bowl
- How new data collection techniques may impact your business
- Photographs among Brits' most treasured possessions
- Restaurant tech can leave servers more time to focus on dining experience
- NRF forecasts bigger spending this Valentine's Day
Featured White Papers
- 6 Blueprints for Social Network Success
The Big 6 social networks offer tremendous marketing opportunites--and each one is very different. That's why Spredfast has assembled our...
- CRM's Dirty Little Secret: How to Avoid CRM Sticker Shock
The way companies use and pay for customer relationship management software has changed significantly over the past decade. Moving from...