News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Zumobi's release offers content, messaging in-app
According to recent eMarketer data most execs believe mobile apps work best when communication is the key component. A new release from Zumobi could help brands better communicate with their consumers by putting both content and messaging in-app.
"To be highly effective in today's digital world, brands need to harness both content and data to drive meaningful and relevant conversations with their customers," said Ken Willner, CEO of Zumobi. "Mobile apps are an increasingly important environment for customer interaction and our ZBi platform provides an excellent way for brands to enhance and strengthen their customer relationships."
Called Zumobi Brand Integration (ZBi) Platform for Marketers, the new offering from Zumobi gives brands the ability to connect and engage with their shoppers while keeping the engagements organic to the app experience. ZBi creates channels - for content or messaging or communication - so that users know where to go to get the information they need.
The ZBi platform is divided into modules like this:
• Branded Content which pushes relevant, targeted content to users based on preferences
• Partner Marketing which pushing partner offers and promotions to users based on interests
• Mobile Media which pushes mobile campaigns into the native app, embedding video and ads
• Targeted Push Notifications which alerts consumers to relevant messaging based on preferences
Personalization is important throughout the online space, but mobile has shown a higher than average need for personalization, likely because consumers use mobile devices throughout their day - at home, at work, with friends. When searching for lunch or dinner restaurants, when researching purchases or when updating social networking statuses. By pushing the most relevant information to the consumer as they need it brands can ensure consumers remain engaged with and excited about their products.
Image via Shutterstock
- Top 3 challenges facing retailers and how to solve them
- How to get past personas and into consumers' interests
- European Commission forces Google, Apple to make users aware of 'true cost' of an app
- Top 3 tips to improve seasonal marketing plans
- Research: Social media users less likely to post positively about their favorite products
- Twitter preps for new generation of commerce experiences
- iBeacon firm offers free hardware and installation to UK retailers
- Swrve: Report reveals one third of apps get only one minute of attention
Featured White Papers
- Everything You Need to Know About Social Media for Your Business
While social media practitioners must continue to expect and adapt to change, it is important to take note of the...