News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Zumobi's release offers content, messaging in-app
According to recent eMarketer data most execs believe mobile apps work best when communication is the key component. A new release from Zumobi could help brands better communicate with their consumers by putting both content and messaging in-app.
"To be highly effective in today's digital world, brands need to harness both content and data to drive meaningful and relevant conversations with their customers," said Ken Willner, CEO of Zumobi. "Mobile apps are an increasingly important environment for customer interaction and our ZBi platform provides an excellent way for brands to enhance and strengthen their customer relationships."
Called Zumobi Brand Integration (ZBi) Platform for Marketers, the new offering from Zumobi gives brands the ability to connect and engage with their shoppers while keeping the engagements organic to the app experience. ZBi creates channels - for content or messaging or communication - so that users know where to go to get the information they need.
The ZBi platform is divided into modules like this:
• Branded Content which pushes relevant, targeted content to users based on preferences
• Partner Marketing which pushing partner offers and promotions to users based on interests
• Mobile Media which pushes mobile campaigns into the native app, embedding video and ads
• Targeted Push Notifications which alerts consumers to relevant messaging based on preferences
Personalization is important throughout the online space, but mobile has shown a higher than average need for personalization, likely because consumers use mobile devices throughout their day - at home, at work, with friends. When searching for lunch or dinner restaurants, when researching purchases or when updating social networking statuses. By pushing the most relevant information to the consumer as they need it brands can ensure consumers remain engaged with and excited about their products.
Image via Shutterstock
- Expert: Brands need localization as well as translation
- Expert: Why omnichannel needs to be a priority
- Top 3 tips to ensure content is global-ready
- Survey: SMBs missing out by not being online
- Report: State of mobile travel
- PayPal wants users to eat their (pass)words
- 'Visually wired' disposition behind massive rise in infographic use
- Half of British consumers believe drone deliveries will never happen
Featured White Papers
- Tasty Tips From Marketing's Master Chefs
The art and science of effective marketing and demand generation is like a great recipe- Marketing master chefs turn traditional...
- Analyzing the Value of Responsive Design Can Be Messy
Responsive web design is an integral part of customer engagement in our multi-device world. But the additional costs and resources...
- Mobile Email Guide: Design strategies to help you capture mobile clicks
On average, about 40 percent of e-mail opens come from mobile devices and tablets. Mobile subscribers are less engaged because...
- Avoid these common pitfalls when choosing a cloud CRM
Organizations are frequently turning to SaaS solutions for their CRM needs. But there are risks when deploying any solution at...
- 2015 Social Marketing Planning Guide
2015 is going to be a great year for social marketers, but to make the most of it you'll need...