News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
TeamQuest to simplify optimization while Aquto offers mobile data
TeamQuest and Aquto are releasing new platforms aimed at engagement and efficiency for mobile and online businesses. Here are the details:
First, TeamQuest's new release is aimed at taking businesses to the next, efficient level. Called Optimization in a Box, the new service from TeamQuest offers online brands performance data and automation routines to help them determine how to improve customer service, experience and general operations.
"IT operations are critical to the success of any company, whether it be a Fortune 500 company or a mid size enterprise, however, in order to do so, companies need to have the resources on hand to ensure their systems are optimized for today's hyper-competitive atmosphere," said TeamQuest Director of Global Services Per Bauer. "We have created a method for all organizations looking to tackle mission-critical technology decisions associated with running cloud, mobile, SaaS, and other platforms, all in the name of improving business efficiency."
Meanwhile Aquto is launching the MoVE Zero platform aimed at helping brands better use mobile data to increase engagement and conversion rates. Brands using the platform can reward customers who engage with ads and content. Through the platform mobile publishers and developers can sponsor mobile data, encouraging interaction from consumers, while still offering a seamless experience.
"People are spending more and more time engaging with content on mobile devices; approaching - and in some markets surpassing - the time spent with television or on their computers," said Susie Kim Riley, CEO of Aquto. "For advertisers, mobile is a huge opportunity, but the effectiveness of mobile campaigns still lags when compared to online. MoVE Zero helps advertisers get maximum value from their mobile campaigns by using mobile data to reward engagement and improve conversions."
- Consumers prefer human touch for insurance buying, claims
- Study: Digital strategy not properly defined
- Expert: User engagement trumps viewability
- Combining contextual marketing and demographics gives 3D-view of consumer
- Research warns marketers to consider social media followers' diverse network
- Ad Roundup: Tools for content, collaboration
- Leisure travel most popular discretionary spending category in UK
- Ad Roundup: Data, ecommerce tools
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...