News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
TeamQuest to simplify optimization while Aquto offers mobile data
TeamQuest and Aquto are releasing new platforms aimed at engagement and efficiency for mobile and online businesses. Here are the details:
First, TeamQuest's new release is aimed at taking businesses to the next, efficient level. Called Optimization in a Box, the new service from TeamQuest offers online brands performance data and automation routines to help them determine how to improve customer service, experience and general operations.
"IT operations are critical to the success of any company, whether it be a Fortune 500 company or a mid size enterprise, however, in order to do so, companies need to have the resources on hand to ensure their systems are optimized for today's hyper-competitive atmosphere," said TeamQuest Director of Global Services Per Bauer. "We have created a method for all organizations looking to tackle mission-critical technology decisions associated with running cloud, mobile, SaaS, and other platforms, all in the name of improving business efficiency."
Meanwhile Aquto is launching the MoVE Zero platform aimed at helping brands better use mobile data to increase engagement and conversion rates. Brands using the platform can reward customers who engage with ads and content. Through the platform mobile publishers and developers can sponsor mobile data, encouraging interaction from consumers, while still offering a seamless experience.
"People are spending more and more time engaging with content on mobile devices; approaching - and in some markets surpassing - the time spent with television or on their computers," said Susie Kim Riley, CEO of Aquto. "For advertisers, mobile is a huge opportunity, but the effectiveness of mobile campaigns still lags when compared to online. MoVE Zero helps advertisers get maximum value from their mobile campaigns by using mobile data to reward engagement and improve conversions."
- Forge relationships with consumers with gamification marketing techniques
- 50% of teens bored of Facebook as the social network loses its 'cool' factor
- Studies ID social trends for the holiday season
- Experts: Use the Hunger Games strategy to avoid spam folders
- Studies predict strong holiday shopping season
- Unruly IDs the most shared videos of 2014
- Expert: Why marketers should watch augmented reality
- Top 6 tips to set retailers up for the 2014 holidays
Featured White Papers
- 2014 Top Insights for Marketing Executives
Winning consumers over today requires building new capabilities that make brands more agile and provides deeper, more intimate knowledge of...
- 6 Common Marketing Problems and How to Beat Them
Feeling tired, frustrated, and overwhelmed with work chaos? Get the Winning at the Game of Marketing eBook and get control....
- Social & The DMP: Understanding Data-Driven Social Media Marketing
Learn how top marketers improved their Social Media Marketing....