News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
TeamQuest to simplify optimization while Aquto offers mobile data
TeamQuest and Aquto are releasing new platforms aimed at engagement and efficiency for mobile and online businesses. Here are the details:
First, TeamQuest's new release is aimed at taking businesses to the next, efficient level. Called Optimization in a Box, the new service from TeamQuest offers online brands performance data and automation routines to help them determine how to improve customer service, experience and general operations.
"IT operations are critical to the success of any company, whether it be a Fortune 500 company or a mid size enterprise, however, in order to do so, companies need to have the resources on hand to ensure their systems are optimized for today's hyper-competitive atmosphere," said TeamQuest Director of Global Services Per Bauer. "We have created a method for all organizations looking to tackle mission-critical technology decisions associated with running cloud, mobile, SaaS, and other platforms, all in the name of improving business efficiency."
Meanwhile Aquto is launching the MoVE Zero platform aimed at helping brands better use mobile data to increase engagement and conversion rates. Brands using the platform can reward customers who engage with ads and content. Through the platform mobile publishers and developers can sponsor mobile data, encouraging interaction from consumers, while still offering a seamless experience.
"People are spending more and more time engaging with content on mobile devices; approaching - and in some markets surpassing - the time spent with television or on their computers," said Susie Kim Riley, CEO of Aquto. "For advertisers, mobile is a huge opportunity, but the effectiveness of mobile campaigns still lags when compared to online. MoVE Zero helps advertisers get maximum value from their mobile campaigns by using mobile data to reward engagement and improve conversions."
- Spending up but enthusiasm down for Halloween celebrations in the UK
- Study: Santa's Using SaaS
- Brits have financial concerns in the run up to Christmas
- Top 3 tips to create a solid cross-device strategy
- Ad Roundup: Mobile video and retargeting solutions
- Forecast: 27% of holiday buys could be 'lost' to abandoned carts
- Multitasking activity during TV viewing has little to do with the show being watched
- 65% of shoppers still rely on visits to physical stores during online shopping journey
Featured White Papers
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...