News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Survey: B2B brands not connecting with tablets
There seems to be a disconnect in the B2B space, especially with tablets. According to a new survey from Corporate Visions while most B2Bers believe tablets can impact sales positively most also don't use them.
"The results from this survey seem to show a tale of two conflicting viewpoints. The majority of people in marketing and sales believe tablets either are or can improve sales enablement, but nearly the same majority of companies have no near-term plans to deploy them," said Tim Riesterer, chief strategy and marketing officer for Corporate Visions. "Practically speaking, it seems tablets are the ideal tool for the outside sales rep who is constantly on-the-go and has a just-in-time mindset for how they access and consume sales enablement coaching and content. Being able to access the important messaging and materials they need when and where they need it, and then effectively delivering those messages during a sales conversation - which can happen anytime and anywhere - makes this a perfect case for these mobile devices."
Some interesting takeaways from the survey include:
• 46% said tablets would 'significantly improve' message/tool adoption if content/coaching could be downloaded to salespeople's devices
• 23% say their business has purchased tablets and the devices are used for
o Walk-thru presentations - 60%
o Customer demos - 56%
o CRM activities - 45%
o Customizing/editing presentations - 39%
• 83% say their business 'has no plans' to implement tablets
• 75% believe tablets would improve sales activities
Image via Shutterstock
- Study: Safety key to wearables future
- Study: Half of shoppers look for 'https' or other security symbols online
- Cash, and wallets, soon to be things of the past?
- Expert: How Siri, Echo are changing content needs
- Costumes are big business again this Halloween
- Mobile to play increasing role in holiday season shopping
- Nielsen research reveals countries least likely to embrace mobile-only banking
- Mobile use in restaurants - tolerable or taboo?
Featured White Papers
- How to Master the Art of LinkedIn InMail Prospecting
Learn how to improve your LinkedIn Inmail prospecting skills with this practical guide, complete with real-life examples....