News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Reputation taps Vizibility for online rep solutions
Never has reputation been more important. In the online space consumers follow brands, review brands and tell their friends how a brand responds to product issues. Enter Vizibility's online reputation management platform which helps brands keep a handle on how their reputation is faring online.
This week Vizibility, a division of ASLegal is making its 'Google Me' button available for licensing; the button allows marketers and other users to embed links leading to curated Google search results related to their query - their brand or product names. This puts reputation at many brand managers' fingertips. Along with the news that the company will license the product, Reputation.com has snagged one of the first licenses.
Michael Fertik, founder and CEO of Reputation.com said, "Patents for intellectual property signify that a start-up is building a sustainable, competitive advantage in the marketplace." Reputation.com has 11 patents with over two dozen more in process.
"Vizibility's services have expanded beyond traditional online reputation management so we're excited to be able to offer this portfolio of intellectual property to other companies which may value it," said James Alexander, founder and Division President of Vizibility.
There are five patents available for licensing:
• Selection/Sharing - which allows users to select, rank and share search engine results
• For Visibility - which identifies the volume and quality of search results
• For Monitoring - this allows users to create, monitor and share pre-built searches through the Google Me button
• For Managing - this patent goes a little deeper, showing users abusive requests
• For Handling Spiders - which helps to identify spiders so that brands can determine if they are being 'googled' by people or machines
- Report: Time spent on mobile skewing to apps
- Study: Loyalty higher for mall-wide programs
- Top 3 challenges facing retailers and how to solve them
- Ad viewability levels down across Europe
- Virtual Reality: Seeing, and trying, is believing and buying
- Expert: Retail's trends to watch
- Mobile Roundup: Platforms to simplify work, personal lives
- Report: Fraud attacks up 80%
Featured White Papers
- The Ultimate Guide to Website Personalization
There is a wealth of methods to put your company's data to work; by far, personalization is one of the...