News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Reputation taps Vizibility for online rep solutions
Never has reputation been more important. In the online space consumers follow brands, review brands and tell their friends how a brand responds to product issues. Enter Vizibility's online reputation management platform which helps brands keep a handle on how their reputation is faring online.
This week Vizibility, a division of ASLegal is making its 'Google Me' button available for licensing; the button allows marketers and other users to embed links leading to curated Google search results related to their query - their brand or product names. This puts reputation at many brand managers' fingertips. Along with the news that the company will license the product, Reputation.com has snagged one of the first licenses.
Michael Fertik, founder and CEO of Reputation.com said, "Patents for intellectual property signify that a start-up is building a sustainable, competitive advantage in the marketplace." Reputation.com has 11 patents with over two dozen more in process.
"Vizibility's services have expanded beyond traditional online reputation management so we're excited to be able to offer this portfolio of intellectual property to other companies which may value it," said James Alexander, founder and Division President of Vizibility.
There are five patents available for licensing:
• Selection/Sharing - which allows users to select, rank and share search engine results
• For Visibility - which identifies the volume and quality of search results
• For Monitoring - this allows users to create, monitor and share pre-built searches through the Google Me button
• For Managing - this patent goes a little deeper, showing users abusive requests
• For Handling Spiders - which helps to identify spiders so that brands can determine if they are being 'googled' by people or machines
- How predictive tech may simplify engagement
- Survey: Mobiles look to devices before, during, after shopping
- Study: Live TV still trumps time-shifted
- Brands: How to make the most of ad placement
- Avoidance a big reason for blocking calls
- App Annie: App stores' revenue gap closing
- Marin study reveals the effect of integrating search and social campaigns
- Reports: Ad spend up on Bing, consumers still heavy on Google
Featured White Papers
- Marketing Automation Simplified : The Small Guide to Big Ideas
Marketers are increasingly enhancing their understanding of how data can fuel the delivery of meaningful interactions. This access to vast...
- Is your web site creating sales tax risk?
Answer 3 questions to learn....
- How to Properly Structure Your Social Program for Success
Most big brands structure their social program around business goals, however, sometimes there is a disconnect between the goals and...
- Email Device Report 2014: How Are Your Customers Viewing Email?
The Q4 2013 findings reveal that consumers are rapidly moving from desktops to mobile devices when it comes to opening...