News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Platform allows brands to analyze multiple variables at once
A new release from Sailthru is giving brands a new way to look at analytics through the identification of both revenue and retention trends in a single dashboard. Called Sailthru Advanced Analytics, the platform looks at both revenue and retention trends based on customer behavior and interactions.
"For a marketer, the way to truly increase customer life-cycle revenue is to approach every business decision with a customer-first mentality. Sailthru technology is transforming the way brands communicate with their customers by giving today's cutting edge marketers the tools to personalize every customer interaction and in turn build more profitable and sustainable customer relationships," said Neil Capel, Chief Executive Officer and Founder, Sailthru. "Combined with the existing Sailthru product suite, Advanced Analytics is a game changing way to not only give customers what they want, but also capture near term revenue in the process and maximize the long-term impact of each marketing action."
Through the platform brands can analyze their customer base and purchasing data. Through the single platform brands can manage multi-channel campaigns with 'plug and play' type benefits that don't require heavy duty implementation.
"Out of the box, Sailthru Advanced Analytics provided us with key insights to drive our most critical marketing decisions and we've only just begun to scratch the surface. For example, it has allowed us to examine the impact of our email testing at a behavioral level and make adjustments in real time," said Mark Smith, Sr. Manager, Email Marketing, Acumen Holdings, parent company of Country Outfitters. "We have also been able to use the platform to accurately measure our customer lifetime value; having one data repository gives us the full picture of the customer from acquisition to engagement to conversion and it's changing the way we do business."
- Time spent gaming on mobile drops, eSports partly to blame
- Expert: How to turn data-rich into data-action
- Expert: 3 questions to ask before outsourcing
- Top retail brands' email marketing campaigns found wanting
- Retailers must consider tech expectations of in-store consumers
- Ad Roundup: Releases for social data, site understanding
- Best practices for a solid omnichannel strategy
- Five-fold YoY growth in contactless payment use in UK
Featured White Papers
- 7 Trends Impacting How We Use Digital Assets
Download this new Adobe white paper to discover the seven trends impacting how digital marketers create, manage, deliver, and optimize...
- The Retail Marketer's 2015 Holiday Playbook
Download this ebook to learn how to increase Average Order Value, drive last minute purchases, increase sales, extend in-store shopping...
- 3 Tactics to Increase Influence on Your Consumer's Complex Path to Purchase
Consumers are No Longer Predictable, and their Path to Purchase is No Longer Linear......
- What Your Website and a Great Book Should Have in Common
With real-time personalization, your website can share many of the same characteristics of a best-selling novel - including the ability...