News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Platform allows brands to analyze multiple variables at once
A new release from Sailthru is giving brands a new way to look at analytics through the identification of both revenue and retention trends in a single dashboard. Called Sailthru Advanced Analytics, the platform looks at both revenue and retention trends based on customer behavior and interactions.
"For a marketer, the way to truly increase customer life-cycle revenue is to approach every business decision with a customer-first mentality. Sailthru technology is transforming the way brands communicate with their customers by giving today's cutting edge marketers the tools to personalize every customer interaction and in turn build more profitable and sustainable customer relationships," said Neil Capel, Chief Executive Officer and Founder, Sailthru. "Combined with the existing Sailthru product suite, Advanced Analytics is a game changing way to not only give customers what they want, but also capture near term revenue in the process and maximize the long-term impact of each marketing action."
Through the platform brands can analyze their customer base and purchasing data. Through the single platform brands can manage multi-channel campaigns with 'plug and play' type benefits that don't require heavy duty implementation.
"Out of the box, Sailthru Advanced Analytics provided us with key insights to drive our most critical marketing decisions and we've only just begun to scratch the surface. For example, it has allowed us to examine the impact of our email testing at a behavioral level and make adjustments in real time," said Mark Smith, Sr. Manager, Email Marketing, Acumen Holdings, parent company of Country Outfitters. "We have also been able to use the platform to accurately measure our customer lifetime value; having one data repository gives us the full picture of the customer from acquisition to engagement to conversion and it's changing the way we do business."
- Research reveals which website image format results in happier visitors
- Location accuracy analysis reveals improvement for mobile ad campaigns
- Research reveals Millennials' attitudes toward brands
- Survey: Online, offline shopping experiences 'merging'
- Message Systems flips email to up engagement
- Marketers beware - research your target market or risk stereotyping
- Google: U.S government user data requests up 250% since 2009
- Survey reveals general reluctance to pay for online content and apps
Featured White Papers
- Why the Smartest Marketers Have External Writing Teams
Do you want to see why marketers are outsourcing their writing? Read this white paper to learn how external writers...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...
- The Social Hunger: Why Your Audience Feasts on Social Integration
For the past few years, marketers have 'woken up' to consumers who have the power to express their views anytime...
- The 8 Critical Metrics for Measuring App User Engagement
Measuring and optimizing for the right engagement metrics is the key to attaining and keeping users. Whether your business model...