News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Platform allows brands to analyze multiple variables at once
A new release from Sailthru is giving brands a new way to look at analytics through the identification of both revenue and retention trends in a single dashboard. Called Sailthru Advanced Analytics, the platform looks at both revenue and retention trends based on customer behavior and interactions.
"For a marketer, the way to truly increase customer life-cycle revenue is to approach every business decision with a customer-first mentality. Sailthru technology is transforming the way brands communicate with their customers by giving today's cutting edge marketers the tools to personalize every customer interaction and in turn build more profitable and sustainable customer relationships," said Neil Capel, Chief Executive Officer and Founder, Sailthru. "Combined with the existing Sailthru product suite, Advanced Analytics is a game changing way to not only give customers what they want, but also capture near term revenue in the process and maximize the long-term impact of each marketing action."
Through the platform brands can analyze their customer base and purchasing data. Through the single platform brands can manage multi-channel campaigns with 'plug and play' type benefits that don't require heavy duty implementation.
"Out of the box, Sailthru Advanced Analytics provided us with key insights to drive our most critical marketing decisions and we've only just begun to scratch the surface. For example, it has allowed us to examine the impact of our email testing at a behavioral level and make adjustments in real time," said Mark Smith, Sr. Manager, Email Marketing, Acumen Holdings, parent company of Country Outfitters. "We have also been able to use the platform to accurately measure our customer lifetime value; having one data repository gives us the full picture of the customer from acquisition to engagement to conversion and it's changing the way we do business."
- How predictive tech may simplify engagement
- Survey: Mobiles look to devices before, during, after shopping
- Study: Live TV still trumps time-shifted
- Brands: How to make the most of ad placement
- Avoidance a big reason for blocking calls
- App Annie: App stores' revenue gap closing
- Marin study reveals the effect of integrating search and social campaigns
- Reports: Ad spend up on Bing, consumers still heavy on Google
Featured White Papers
- Marketing Automation Simplified : The Small Guide to Big Ideas
Marketers are increasingly enhancing their understanding of how data can fuel the delivery of meaningful interactions. This access to vast...
- Is your web site creating sales tax risk?
Answer 3 questions to learn....
- How to Properly Structure Your Social Program for Success
Most big brands structure their social program around business goals, however, sometimes there is a disconnect between the goals and...
- Email Device Report 2014: How Are Your Customers Viewing Email?
The Q4 2013 findings reveal that consumers are rapidly moving from desktops to mobile devices when it comes to opening...