News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Platform allows brands to analyze multiple variables at once
A new release from Sailthru is giving brands a new way to look at analytics through the identification of both revenue and retention trends in a single dashboard. Called Sailthru Advanced Analytics, the platform looks at both revenue and retention trends based on customer behavior and interactions.
"For a marketer, the way to truly increase customer life-cycle revenue is to approach every business decision with a customer-first mentality. Sailthru technology is transforming the way brands communicate with their customers by giving today's cutting edge marketers the tools to personalize every customer interaction and in turn build more profitable and sustainable customer relationships," said Neil Capel, Chief Executive Officer and Founder, Sailthru. "Combined with the existing Sailthru product suite, Advanced Analytics is a game changing way to not only give customers what they want, but also capture near term revenue in the process and maximize the long-term impact of each marketing action."
Through the platform brands can analyze their customer base and purchasing data. Through the single platform brands can manage multi-channel campaigns with 'plug and play' type benefits that don't require heavy duty implementation.
"Out of the box, Sailthru Advanced Analytics provided us with key insights to drive our most critical marketing decisions and we've only just begun to scratch the surface. For example, it has allowed us to examine the impact of our email testing at a behavioral level and make adjustments in real time," said Mark Smith, Sr. Manager, Email Marketing, Acumen Holdings, parent company of Country Outfitters. "We have also been able to use the platform to accurately measure our customer lifetime value; having one data repository gives us the full picture of the customer from acquisition to engagement to conversion and it's changing the way we do business."
- Top 3 tips for better channel optimization
- Study: Sales, marketing disconnect resulting in bad customer experience
- UK businesses failing to consistently and effectively employ social for customer support
- How to tell if interactions are successful or not
- Report: In case of emergency, try cell
- Retailers failing to maximize use of social shopping websites
- Home pages of retail websites failing to load fast enough
- U.K. ecommerce websites improve delivery options to tap overseas customers
Featured White Papers
- What Sales Should REALLY Expect from Marketing Automation
In this Deep Dive we will explore what sales leaders should actually be demanding from marketing automation tools. In fact,...
- Learn the True Importance of Global Brand Management
Effective branding has always been an important part of business and is an especially important component of the customer experience,...
- 10 Best Practices for a Successful Digital Asset Management Implementation
Rich media and digital content are pervasive in organizations and continue to grow exponentially. Every aspect of the business world...
- Why The Smartest Marketers Have External Writing Teams
A successful content strategy includes many moving parts: content planning, content creation, content promotion, measuring your content's performance and optimizing...