News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Moboom: Marketers have 900 million mistakes in online space
Nearly three-quarters of mobile searches are taking place even when a desktop or laptop computer is readily available. For many brands this simple means more ways to connect with their targeted consumer base, but a new report out from Moboom indicates many websites and mobile sites have flaws or errors that will detract from the seamless experience these customers want.
"Google rewards responsive web design, yet developers have been reluctant to adopt its methodology because of some well-known flaws like slow load times and a one-size-fits-all user experience. Moboom fixes the flaws of responsive design," said Gavin Burnett, Founder and CEO of Moboom. "People are demanding the ability to consume online content on a wider variety of mobile and smart devices, yet most platforms only offer bolt-on solutions to accommodate new device types. Moboom was founded for this very reason. Adaptability is in our DNA, and the newest version of our web design tool and CMS makes it easier for developers to build smarter, faster websites that respond to any device."
Enter the new Moboom3 platform, a web development tool designed to help brands find those flaws and errors and then correct them for a better, more responsive online and mobile experience. The platform is set up to help developers create sites across screens and platforms so that the experience served on a laptop is the same as the experience delivered via smartphone or tablet. Here are some key features:
• Server-side query options so that sites render and adapt at faster speeds and with the right content served to the consumer
• A content management system which allows users to import and sync content from anywhere and in any format
• Language options so that widgets can be written in any language
• More responsiveness allowing sites to render synchronically
Image via Shutterstock
- Top 3 annoyances for mobile shoppers
- Study: Black Millennials betting on themselves
- Top 3 tips to take Valentine's strategies year-round
- No age limit to looking for love online
- Goodbye second-screening, hello switch-screening
- Less than one-third of emails opened on desktop last year
- Ad Roundup: Platforms for sales, ecommerce
- Top 3 tips to get more from email on Valentine's campaigns
Featured White Papers
- Device of Choice for Online Shoppers & Buyers
Did you know that men shop and buy from mobile devices more than women? Being aware of nuances like this...
- 5 'Must Have' Tactics For Your 2016 Digital Marketing Plan
What are the 5 "must have" tactics that experts agree can help everyone's 2016 digital marketing?...
- Consumers Tell All, Part 1: Online Shopping Frequency
This report looks at how frequently online shoppers are making purchases....