News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Moboom: Marketers have 900 million mistakes in online space
Nearly three-quarters of mobile searches are taking place even when a desktop or laptop computer is readily available. For many brands this simple means more ways to connect with their targeted consumer base, but a new report out from Moboom indicates many websites and mobile sites have flaws or errors that will detract from the seamless experience these customers want.
"Google rewards responsive web design, yet developers have been reluctant to adopt its methodology because of some well-known flaws like slow load times and a one-size-fits-all user experience. Moboom fixes the flaws of responsive design," said Gavin Burnett, Founder and CEO of Moboom. "People are demanding the ability to consume online content on a wider variety of mobile and smart devices, yet most platforms only offer bolt-on solutions to accommodate new device types. Moboom was founded for this very reason. Adaptability is in our DNA, and the newest version of our web design tool and CMS makes it easier for developers to build smarter, faster websites that respond to any device."
Enter the new Moboom3 platform, a web development tool designed to help brands find those flaws and errors and then correct them for a better, more responsive online and mobile experience. The platform is set up to help developers create sites across screens and platforms so that the experience served on a laptop is the same as the experience delivered via smartphone or tablet. Here are some key features:
• Server-side query options so that sites render and adapt at faster speeds and with the right content served to the consumer
• A content management system which allows users to import and sync content from anywhere and in any format
• Language options so that widgets can be written in any language
• More responsiveness allowing sites to render synchronically
Image via Shutterstock
- Brands: How to ensure rogue apps aren't damaging to you
- Top tips to drive purchases
- Brands: How to protect yourself in the app space
- 25% of smartphone owners have used mobile wallet technology at least once
- Forge relationships with consumers with gamification marketing techniques
- 50% of teens bored of Facebook as the social network loses its 'cool' factor
- Studies ID social trends for the holiday season
- Experts: Use the Hunger Games strategy to avoid spam folders
Featured White Papers
- 4 Simple Strategies to Find Time for Creative Work
As marketers, we know our best work is fueled by time to think, brainstorm and explore different directions. But in...
- 2014 Top Insights for Marketing Executives
Winning consumers over today requires building new capabilities that make brands more agile and provides deeper, more intimate knowledge of...
- 6 Common Marketing Problems and How to Beat Them
Feeling tired, frustrated, and overwhelmed with work chaos? Get the Winning at the Game of Marketing eBook and get control....
- Social & The DMP: Understanding Data-Driven Social Media Marketing
Learn how top marketers improved their Social Media Marketing....