News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Moboom: Marketers have 900 million mistakes in online space
Nearly three-quarters of mobile searches are taking place even when a desktop or laptop computer is readily available. For many brands this simple means more ways to connect with their targeted consumer base, but a new report out from Moboom indicates many websites and mobile sites have flaws or errors that will detract from the seamless experience these customers want.
"Google rewards responsive web design, yet developers have been reluctant to adopt its methodology because of some well-known flaws like slow load times and a one-size-fits-all user experience. Moboom fixes the flaws of responsive design," said Gavin Burnett, Founder and CEO of Moboom. "People are demanding the ability to consume online content on a wider variety of mobile and smart devices, yet most platforms only offer bolt-on solutions to accommodate new device types. Moboom was founded for this very reason. Adaptability is in our DNA, and the newest version of our web design tool and CMS makes it easier for developers to build smarter, faster websites that respond to any device."
Enter the new Moboom3 platform, a web development tool designed to help brands find those flaws and errors and then correct them for a better, more responsive online and mobile experience. The platform is set up to help developers create sites across screens and platforms so that the experience served on a laptop is the same as the experience delivered via smartphone or tablet. Here are some key features:
• Server-side query options so that sites render and adapt at faster speeds and with the right content served to the consumer
• A content management system which allows users to import and sync content from anywhere and in any format
• Language options so that widgets can be written in any language
• More responsiveness allowing sites to render synchronically
Image via Shutterstock
- Marketers say their role is to collect, not analyze, customer data
- Two-thirds of US, UK consumers worried about how brands use personal data
- Study: Marketers overwhelmed with data
- Top 3 tips for a more earth friendly marketing campaign
- Local Brands: Why SEO needs an upgrade
- Ad Roundup: Releases for content monetization
- In ecommerce, personalization missing the mark
- Product imagery on retailers' mobile sites lags desktop versions
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...