News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Moboom: Marketers have 900 million mistakes in online space
Nearly three-quarters of mobile searches are taking place even when a desktop or laptop computer is readily available. For many brands this simple means more ways to connect with their targeted consumer base, but a new report out from Moboom indicates many websites and mobile sites have flaws or errors that will detract from the seamless experience these customers want.
"Google rewards responsive web design, yet developers have been reluctant to adopt its methodology because of some well-known flaws like slow load times and a one-size-fits-all user experience. Moboom fixes the flaws of responsive design," said Gavin Burnett, Founder and CEO of Moboom. "People are demanding the ability to consume online content on a wider variety of mobile and smart devices, yet most platforms only offer bolt-on solutions to accommodate new device types. Moboom was founded for this very reason. Adaptability is in our DNA, and the newest version of our web design tool and CMS makes it easier for developers to build smarter, faster websites that respond to any device."
Enter the new Moboom3 platform, a web development tool designed to help brands find those flaws and errors and then correct them for a better, more responsive online and mobile experience. The platform is set up to help developers create sites across screens and platforms so that the experience served on a laptop is the same as the experience delivered via smartphone or tablet. Here are some key features:
• Server-side query options so that sites render and adapt at faster speeds and with the right content served to the consumer
• A content management system which allows users to import and sync content from anywhere and in any format
• Language options so that widgets can be written in any language
• More responsiveness allowing sites to render synchronically
Image via Shutterstock
- Study: Retailers aren't ready for next-gen tech
- Expert Advice: Invest in Near Field Communications
- Top struggles for email marketers
- Campaigner suggests marketers reset campaigns not just clocks
- Brands: How to use in-memory tech to increase personalization
- Study finds mobile payments high on consumers' minds
- Does Facebook really pose a threat to YouTube?
- In a digital age Out of Home advertising memorable and complementary
Featured White Papers
- CRM and Marketing Automation Integration for the Ultimate ROI
The number of companies using marketing automation will increase by 50% by 2015, according to research from Sirius Decisions. But...
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...