News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Moboom: Marketers have 900 million mistakes in online space
Nearly three-quarters of mobile searches are taking place even when a desktop or laptop computer is readily available. For many brands this simple means more ways to connect with their targeted consumer base, but a new report out from Moboom indicates many websites and mobile sites have flaws or errors that will detract from the seamless experience these customers want.
"Google rewards responsive web design, yet developers have been reluctant to adopt its methodology because of some well-known flaws like slow load times and a one-size-fits-all user experience. Moboom fixes the flaws of responsive design," said Gavin Burnett, Founder and CEO of Moboom. "People are demanding the ability to consume online content on a wider variety of mobile and smart devices, yet most platforms only offer bolt-on solutions to accommodate new device types. Moboom was founded for this very reason. Adaptability is in our DNA, and the newest version of our web design tool and CMS makes it easier for developers to build smarter, faster websites that respond to any device."
Enter the new Moboom3 platform, a web development tool designed to help brands find those flaws and errors and then correct them for a better, more responsive online and mobile experience. The platform is set up to help developers create sites across screens and platforms so that the experience served on a laptop is the same as the experience delivered via smartphone or tablet. Here are some key features:
• Server-side query options so that sites render and adapt at faster speeds and with the right content served to the consumer
• A content management system which allows users to import and sync content from anywhere and in any format
• Language options so that widgets can be written in any language
• More responsiveness allowing sites to render synchronically
Image via Shutterstock
- How travel brands can do more with data
- Expert: What retailers need to know about EMV
- Study: Utility apps take most of ad spend
- Holidaymakers swindled out of £2.2 million in 2014
- Brits warming to biometric technology for online banking access
- Banks missing out by focusing mobile banking ads on television
- Top 3 tips to add personality to your targeting
- Will 2015 be The Year of Mobile?
Featured White Papers
- Analyzing the Value of Responsive Design Can Be Messy
Responsive web design is an integral part of customer engagement in our multi-device world. But the additional costs and resources...
- Mobile Email Guide: Design strategies to help you capture mobile clicks
On average, about 40 percent of e-mail opens come from mobile devices and tablets. Mobile subscribers are less engaged because...
- Avoid these common pitfalls when choosing a cloud CRM
Organizations are frequently turning to SaaS solutions for their CRM needs. But there are risks when deploying any solution at...
- 2015 Social Marketing Planning Guide
2015 is going to be a great year for social marketers, but to make the most of it you'll need...