News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
MediaCrossing taps Lotame from cross channel analytics
MediaCrossing is tapping Lotame for a new cross channel tool that should help brands better target their core consumers. Through the partnership Lotame's DMP will be integrated with MediaCrossing's Wall Street analytics to create tradable audience data.
The data can be traded on the MediaCrossing MX Platform. Using the new platform brands can gain better understanding of how audiences are engaging across channels, enabling them to serve more refined ads and content to create deeper engagement levels.
"As Lotame's preferred trading partner, MediaCrossing is able to scale our audience intelligence across any platform," said William ("Bill") A. Lederer, Chairman and CEO of MediaCrossing. "This integration provides a huge advantage to our customers by allowing us to leverage deep trading expertise and innovative audience insights to build highly effective cross-channel digital media campaigns."
"Integrating MediaCrossing's approach to trading and data opens up another realm of opportunities for MediaCrossing clients looking to monetize their data assets," said Andy Monfried, Founder and CEO of Lotame. "MediaCrossing is utilizing our platform to create innovative data-driven insights, and we are excited to combine our core strengths to deliver high quality data that exceeds client expectations."
Lotam's DMP helps publishers and brands not only collect and product audience data but use that data to better engage and manage their audience segments.
MediaCrossing's MX platform is an independent trading firm which bridges buyers and sellers to increase transparency with advertising inventory.
Image via Shutterstock
- Ad Roundup: Launches to increase mobile, social capabilities
- Zendesk: Brand promoters talk less, detractors talk more
- Spending up but enthusiasm down for Halloween celebrations in the UK
- Study: Santa's Using SaaS
- Brits have financial concerns in the run up to Christmas
- Top 3 tips to create a solid cross-device strategy
- Ad Roundup: Mobile video and retargeting solutions
- Forecast: 27% of holiday buys could be 'lost' to abandoned carts
Featured White Papers
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...