News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
MediaCrossing taps Lotame from cross channel analytics
MediaCrossing is tapping Lotame for a new cross channel tool that should help brands better target their core consumers. Through the partnership Lotame's DMP will be integrated with MediaCrossing's Wall Street analytics to create tradable audience data.
The data can be traded on the MediaCrossing MX Platform. Using the new platform brands can gain better understanding of how audiences are engaging across channels, enabling them to serve more refined ads and content to create deeper engagement levels.
"As Lotame's preferred trading partner, MediaCrossing is able to scale our audience intelligence across any platform," said William ("Bill") A. Lederer, Chairman and CEO of MediaCrossing. "This integration provides a huge advantage to our customers by allowing us to leverage deep trading expertise and innovative audience insights to build highly effective cross-channel digital media campaigns."
"Integrating MediaCrossing's approach to trading and data opens up another realm of opportunities for MediaCrossing clients looking to monetize their data assets," said Andy Monfried, Founder and CEO of Lotame. "MediaCrossing is utilizing our platform to create innovative data-driven insights, and we are excited to combine our core strengths to deliver high quality data that exceeds client expectations."
Lotam's DMP helps publishers and brands not only collect and product audience data but use that data to better engage and manage their audience segments.
MediaCrossing's MX platform is an independent trading firm which bridges buyers and sellers to increase transparency with advertising inventory.
Image via Shutterstock
- Videos best for Facebook reach, but don't ditch the photos
- Mother's Day: Flowers a popular gift, but Mom wants tech
- UK: Online spending and deliveries break records
- Study: Nearly one-third say they 'don't do enough' to internationalize their business
- Millennials say the right content drives brand loyalty
- Consumers not impressed by engagement of branded apps
- Online shoppers excited about possibility of drone deliveries
- Colors affect sharing behavior on Pinterest
Featured White Papers
- A lot of what you know about email marketing could be wrong
There is a lot of email-marketing advice floating around out there. And, frankly, a lot of it is bad. Hunches...