News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
MediaCrossing taps Lotame from cross channel analytics
MediaCrossing is tapping Lotame for a new cross channel tool that should help brands better target their core consumers. Through the partnership Lotame's DMP will be integrated with MediaCrossing's Wall Street analytics to create tradable audience data.
The data can be traded on the MediaCrossing MX Platform. Using the new platform brands can gain better understanding of how audiences are engaging across channels, enabling them to serve more refined ads and content to create deeper engagement levels.
"As Lotame's preferred trading partner, MediaCrossing is able to scale our audience intelligence across any platform," said William ("Bill") A. Lederer, Chairman and CEO of MediaCrossing. "This integration provides a huge advantage to our customers by allowing us to leverage deep trading expertise and innovative audience insights to build highly effective cross-channel digital media campaigns."
"Integrating MediaCrossing's approach to trading and data opens up another realm of opportunities for MediaCrossing clients looking to monetize their data assets," said Andy Monfried, Founder and CEO of Lotame. "MediaCrossing is utilizing our platform to create innovative data-driven insights, and we are excited to combine our core strengths to deliver high quality data that exceeds client expectations."
Lotam's DMP helps publishers and brands not only collect and product audience data but use that data to better engage and manage their audience segments.
MediaCrossing's MX platform is an independent trading firm which bridges buyers and sellers to increase transparency with advertising inventory.
Image via Shutterstock
- Driving website traffic revealed as retailers' biggest challenge
- Revenues from tablet games to triple in next five years
- Marketers must react to changing consumer behavior caused by technology
- Facebook launches Event ads to appear in Newsfeeds
- UK: Online Christmas shopping to exceed £13 billion
- Top 3 retail tips to personalize across channels
- Expert Advice: Use in-store techniques to sell online
- Twitter helps agency campaigns take off with Flight School
Featured White Papers
- The Truth About Cloud Security
"Security" is the number one issue holding business leaders back from the cloud. But does the reality match the perception?...
- 5 Ways to Personalize Beyond the Subject Line
Many marketers are still using batch and blast tactics for their emails and are often limited in their personalization efforts...
- How to Maximize, Manage, and Measure Organic Search
Organic search delivers high-quality traffic and revenue with a high contribution margin. But organic search is hard, and it's getting...