News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
MediaCrossing taps Lotame from cross channel analytics
MediaCrossing is tapping Lotame for a new cross channel tool that should help brands better target their core consumers. Through the partnership Lotame's DMP will be integrated with MediaCrossing's Wall Street analytics to create tradable audience data.
The data can be traded on the MediaCrossing MX Platform. Using the new platform brands can gain better understanding of how audiences are engaging across channels, enabling them to serve more refined ads and content to create deeper engagement levels.
"As Lotame's preferred trading partner, MediaCrossing is able to scale our audience intelligence across any platform," said William ("Bill") A. Lederer, Chairman and CEO of MediaCrossing. "This integration provides a huge advantage to our customers by allowing us to leverage deep trading expertise and innovative audience insights to build highly effective cross-channel digital media campaigns."
"Integrating MediaCrossing's approach to trading and data opens up another realm of opportunities for MediaCrossing clients looking to monetize their data assets," said Andy Monfried, Founder and CEO of Lotame. "MediaCrossing is utilizing our platform to create innovative data-driven insights, and we are excited to combine our core strengths to deliver high quality data that exceeds client expectations."
Lotam's DMP helps publishers and brands not only collect and product audience data but use that data to better engage and manage their audience segments.
MediaCrossing's MX platform is an independent trading firm which bridges buyers and sellers to increase transparency with advertising inventory.
Image via Shutterstock
- Reports: Brands are winning back to school
- Time spent gaming on mobile drops, eSports partly to blame
- Expert: How to turn data-rich into data-action
- Expert: 3 questions to ask before outsourcing
- Top retail brands' email marketing campaigns found wanting
- Retailers must consider tech expectations of in-store consumers
- Ad Roundup: Releases for social data, site understanding
- Best practices for a solid omnichannel strategy
Featured White Papers
- 7 Trends Impacting How We Use Digital Assets
Download this new Adobe white paper to discover the seven trends impacting how digital marketers create, manage, deliver, and optimize...
- The Retail Marketer's 2015 Holiday Playbook
Download this ebook to learn how to increase Average Order Value, drive last minute purchases, increase sales, extend in-store shopping...
- 3 Tactics to Increase Influence on Your Consumer's Complex Path to Purchase
Consumers are No Longer Predictable, and their Path to Purchase is No Longer Linear......
- What Your Website and a Great Book Should Have in Common
With real-time personalization, your website can share many of the same characteristics of a best-selling novel - including the ability...