News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
MarketLive integrates ecomm platform with partner ecosystem
MarketLive is making a change to their partner ecosystem. The expansion is called MarketLive Connect, a group of providers who give those using the platform better access to retargeting data and social commerce options to help to improve conversion rates, engagement and offer different payment solutions to push experience.
"The goal of MarketLive Connect is to quickly fill in particular needs or point solutions that our customers want, which is part of our commitment to customer-driven commerce. With the release of MarketLive Real-Time Integration Services in January, we have expanded our ability to efficiently integrate with a wide range of point solutions, whether or not they are pre-integrated with our platform. In addition, the deep integration we complete with our strategic partners allows our customers to rest easy, knowing they are getting a MarketLive experience and a technology that is pre-integrated and works," said Ken Burke, founder and CEO of MarketLive, Inc. "In both scenarios, we carefully screen partners to ensure that their technology is well suited to ours, and that their industry focus and philosophy of quality and service match ours as well."
The platform either leaves MarketLive in control of how solutions are combined or used or deploys to a wider variety of providers to integrate with retailers or brands through the MarketLive Real-Time Integration Services. This kind of functionality offers merchants more flexibility in how they engage with consumers, how messaging is deployed and what targeting methods are used to increase loyalty and engagement.
Image via Shutterstock
- Release makes push notifications actionable
- Early results show skipping ads improves engagement
- Top 3 tips to better personalize online campaigns
- Pinterest gives businesses a deeper peek into their Pinners
- Parents give retailers advice on making back-to-school shopping more bearable
- Study reveals impact of mobile use on Japanese students' grades
- Poll: SMB owners voting out incumbents
- How to improve worker productivity
Featured White Papers
- How to Maximize, Manage, and Measure Organic Search
Organic search delivers high-quality traffic and revenue with a high contribution margin. But organic search is hard, and it's getting...
- Ready, Set, Send: Marketing Automation and the Customer Lifecycle
Much like running a marathon, building a successful marketing program takes dedication, patience, training and a lot of stamina. These...