News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
MarketLive integrates ecomm platform with partner ecosystem
MarketLive is making a change to their partner ecosystem. The expansion is called MarketLive Connect, a group of providers who give those using the platform better access to retargeting data and social commerce options to help to improve conversion rates, engagement and offer different payment solutions to push experience.
"The goal of MarketLive Connect is to quickly fill in particular needs or point solutions that our customers want, which is part of our commitment to customer-driven commerce. With the release of MarketLive Real-Time Integration Services in January, we have expanded our ability to efficiently integrate with a wide range of point solutions, whether or not they are pre-integrated with our platform. In addition, the deep integration we complete with our strategic partners allows our customers to rest easy, knowing they are getting a MarketLive experience and a technology that is pre-integrated and works," said Ken Burke, founder and CEO of MarketLive, Inc. "In both scenarios, we carefully screen partners to ensure that their technology is well suited to ours, and that their industry focus and philosophy of quality and service match ours as well."
The platform either leaves MarketLive in control of how solutions are combined or used or deploys to a wider variety of providers to integrate with retailers or brands through the MarketLive Real-Time Integration Services. This kind of functionality offers merchants more flexibility in how they engage with consumers, how messaging is deployed and what targeting methods are used to increase loyalty and engagement.
Image via Shutterstock
- Forge relationships with consumers with gamification marketing techniques
- 50% of teens bored of Facebook as the social network loses its 'cool' factor
- Studies ID social trends for the holiday season
- Experts: Use the Hunger Games strategy to avoid spam folders
- Studies predict strong holiday shopping season
- Unruly IDs the most shared videos of 2014
- Expert: Why marketers should watch augmented reality
- Top 6 tips to set retailers up for the 2014 holidays
Featured White Papers
- 2014 Top Insights for Marketing Executives
Winning consumers over today requires building new capabilities that make brands more agile and provides deeper, more intimate knowledge of...
- 6 Common Marketing Problems and How to Beat Them
Feeling tired, frustrated, and overwhelmed with work chaos? Get the Winning at the Game of Marketing eBook and get control....
- Social & The DMP: Understanding Data-Driven Social Media Marketing
Learn how top marketers improved their Social Media Marketing....