News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
JiWire: Diners want mobile details
Look to the mobile space to fill empty lunch and dinner chairs. That is the big takeaway from a new report out from JiWire. Their researchers have found that mobile has a strong influence on consumers - from helping them choose where to eat to determining what they'll choose from the menu.
According to JiWire's new Mobile Audience Insights Report underlines the importance of mobile for quick serve and casual dining restaurants. According to their data mobile devices were key in helping hungry consumers not only decide where to eat but what to order. Some interesting takeaways include:
• 75% of mobile consumers have visited a QSR/casual dining restaurant in the past 60 days
• 75% of diners say they'll try a new menu item after seeing a mobile ad
• Most diners said they preferred mobile as a source of information for dining and that mobile influenced their decisions
• 54% have tried new establishments or menu items because of mobile ads
"We are seeing first hand how mobile is reshaping the way QSR brands engage with consumers," said David Staas, president, JiWire. "The great news for QSR brands is that because of mobile, the opportunity to influence consumers during the path-to-purchase cycle and provide a new level of engagement has skyrocketed."
Most diners want menu details, special offers and location on a mobile site.
Image via Shutterstock
- Top 3 tips for effective native ad campaigns
- Top 3 email tips for the 2014 holidays
- Study: 3/4 will use phones for holiday shopping
- Studies: Shoppers want connection
- Brands: What to prep now for Thanksgiving Weekend
- Would your website earn Google's mobile-friendly label?
- Third of UK online retailers are not ready for the Christmas rush
- Study: Consumers find driving need to be always on
Featured White Papers
- Definitive Guide to Marketing Metrics and Analytics
Download this 70-page, all-encompassing guide to learn the right metrics for understanding and interpreting marketing results, why measuring marketing programs...
- From Average to Elite: 7 Secrets of Today's Top Marketers
Marketing is more chaotic than ever. Pleasing multiple stakeholders, juggling random request inputs and collecting meaningful data from project teams...
- Marketing Attribution in the New World
We all know that consumers generally do not convert after seeing just one advertisement. How do we decide which campaign...