News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
JiWire: Diners want mobile details
Look to the mobile space to fill empty lunch and dinner chairs. That is the big takeaway from a new report out from JiWire. Their researchers have found that mobile has a strong influence on consumers - from helping them choose where to eat to determining what they'll choose from the menu.
According to JiWire's new Mobile Audience Insights Report underlines the importance of mobile for quick serve and casual dining restaurants. According to their data mobile devices were key in helping hungry consumers not only decide where to eat but what to order. Some interesting takeaways include:
• 75% of mobile consumers have visited a QSR/casual dining restaurant in the past 60 days
• 75% of diners say they'll try a new menu item after seeing a mobile ad
• Most diners said they preferred mobile as a source of information for dining and that mobile influenced their decisions
• 54% have tried new establishments or menu items because of mobile ads
"We are seeing first hand how mobile is reshaping the way QSR brands engage with consumers," said David Staas, president, JiWire. "The great news for QSR brands is that because of mobile, the opportunity to influence consumers during the path-to-purchase cycle and provide a new level of engagement has skyrocketed."
Most diners want menu details, special offers and location on a mobile site.
Image via Shutterstock
- Brands: How Chat-As-A-Service can work for you
- Survey: Computers are the connection of choice for sports fans
- Expert: The link between returns and cart abandons
- Mobile Roundup: App releases focus on connection, analysis
- Amazon's latest delivery location - the trunk of your car
- How mobile will change in 2015
- Ad Roundup: Partnerships to deepen brands' reach
- Survey IDs SEO platforms most brand friendly
Featured White Papers
- Design Matters: How To Create The Optimal Mobile Shopping Experience
Over two-thirds of US consumers under 50 say they would be happy if shopping evolved into a mobile-only experience, recent...
- Tasty Tips From Marketing's Master Chefs
The art and science of effective marketing and demand generation is like a great recipe- Marketing master chefs turn traditional...