News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
InMobi mobile ad network reach second only to Facebook
Mobile ad network InMobi claims its global reach now rivals that of social networking giant Facebook.
It's a younger company than Facebook, but InMobi, set up in 2007, claims that its mobile ad network now has 759 million active users per month across the 165 countries in which it operates.
That puts it second only to Facebook in terms of global reach. Facebook had 945 million monthly active users as of 31 December, 2013.
"Mobile has become the foundation of peoples' lives, it is now the preferred media platform -- overtaking even TV -- it is how people obtain necessary information for everyday life," said Naveen Tewari, CEO, InMobi.
"With this growing reliance on mobile devices, naturally, advertising budgets are following consumers. Five years ago, a brand that included mobile advertising in its portfolio was ahead of the curve. Today, if you're not advertising on mobile, you risk losing an entire generation of consumers."
Other key InMobi statistics include:
- Over four billion ad requests per day;
- 240 TB of data processed per day to deliver the most relevant advertising content to consumers;
- 5 TB of new data generated daily.
- Reports show upswing for connected TV, downswing for pay
- Study: Smartphone viewers more likely to click
- How technology can improve the classroom
- Campaign launched to increase awareness of role of ads in funding free online editorial
- Retail Internet of Things spend forecast to reach $2.5 billion by 2020
- Vloggers under-utilized by brand marketers targeting Millennials
- Report: Mobile web use doubles
- Ad Roundup: Tools to improve experience
Featured White Papers
- Why Marketing Should Be Personal
Read our report, Why Marketing Should be Personal, created in partnership with Econsultancy, to learn why 700 marketers ranked personalization...
- Digital Trends 2015
Download the 2015 Digital Trends report, created in partnership with Econsultancy, to see the trends and tools you need to...