News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
InMobi mobile ad network reach second only to Facebook
Mobile ad network InMobi claims its global reach now rivals that of social networking giant Facebook.
It's a younger company than Facebook, but InMobi, set up in 2007, claims that its mobile ad network now has 759 million active users per month across the 165 countries in which it operates.
That puts it second only to Facebook in terms of global reach. Facebook had 945 million monthly active users as of 31 December, 2013.
"Mobile has become the foundation of peoples' lives, it is now the preferred media platform -- overtaking even TV -- it is how people obtain necessary information for everyday life," said Naveen Tewari, CEO, InMobi.
"With this growing reliance on mobile devices, naturally, advertising budgets are following consumers. Five years ago, a brand that included mobile advertising in its portfolio was ahead of the curve. Today, if you're not advertising on mobile, you risk losing an entire generation of consumers."
Other key InMobi statistics include:
- Over four billion ad requests per day;
- 240 TB of data processed per day to deliver the most relevant advertising content to consumers;
- 5 TB of new data generated daily.
- Six ways to increase the performance of your Pinterest Pins
- Personalization key to becoming a 'Best Friend Brand'
- Young mobile users annoyed by ads in apps
- Top 3 tips to harness dark social data
- Report: M:Commerce share up one-third
- Consumer engagement with mobile ads on the rise
- Android dominates smartphone market
- How to tell if social is right for your brand
Featured White Papers
- How to Create a Mobile Device Storefront
It is estimated that 55% of Americans regularly shop online at an average of 15.6 online purchases per year. However,...
- Why The Smartest Marketers Have External Writing Teams
Here's why the savvy ones in the business are outsourcing their content right now (and why you should be, too)....