News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
InMobi mobile ad network reach second only to Facebook
Mobile ad network InMobi claims its global reach now rivals that of social networking giant Facebook.
It's a younger company than Facebook, but InMobi, set up in 2007, claims that its mobile ad network now has 759 million active users per month across the 165 countries in which it operates.
That puts it second only to Facebook in terms of global reach. Facebook had 945 million monthly active users as of 31 December, 2013.
"Mobile has become the foundation of peoples' lives, it is now the preferred media platform -- overtaking even TV -- it is how people obtain necessary information for everyday life," said Naveen Tewari, CEO, InMobi.
"With this growing reliance on mobile devices, naturally, advertising budgets are following consumers. Five years ago, a brand that included mobile advertising in its portfolio was ahead of the curve. Today, if you're not advertising on mobile, you risk losing an entire generation of consumers."
Other key InMobi statistics include:
- Over four billion ad requests per day;
- 240 TB of data processed per day to deliver the most relevant advertising content to consumers;
- 5 TB of new data generated daily.
- Netflix dominates U.S. peak Internet traffic
- Omni-channel shopping putting pressure on stores to raise shopper engagement
- Big spending forecast for UK Black Friday
- Do you know why online shoppers abandon carts?
- Travel study reveals extent of travelers' frustration with poorly performing apps, websites
- Top 3 tips for effective native ad campaigns
- Top 3 email tips for the 2014 holidays
- Study: 3/4 will use phones for holiday shopping
Featured White Papers
- Definitive Guide to Marketing Metrics and Analytics
Download this 70-page, all-encompassing guide to learn the right metrics for understanding and interpreting marketing results, why measuring marketing programs...
- From Average to Elite: 7 Secrets of Today's Top Marketers
Marketing is more chaotic than ever. Pleasing multiple stakeholders, juggling random request inputs and collecting meaningful data from project teams...
- Marketing Attribution in the New World
We all know that consumers generally do not convert after seeing just one advertisement. How do we decide which campaign...