News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
InMobi mobile ad network reach second only to Facebook
Mobile ad network InMobi claims its global reach now rivals that of social networking giant Facebook.
It's a younger company than Facebook, but InMobi, set up in 2007, claims that its mobile ad network now has 759 million active users per month across the 165 countries in which it operates.
That puts it second only to Facebook in terms of global reach. Facebook had 945 million monthly active users as of 31 December, 2013.
"Mobile has become the foundation of peoples' lives, it is now the preferred media platform -- overtaking even TV -- it is how people obtain necessary information for everyday life," said Naveen Tewari, CEO, InMobi.
"With this growing reliance on mobile devices, naturally, advertising budgets are following consumers. Five years ago, a brand that included mobile advertising in its portfolio was ahead of the curve. Today, if you're not advertising on mobile, you risk losing an entire generation of consumers."
Other key InMobi statistics include:
- Over four billion ad requests per day;
- 240 TB of data processed per day to deliver the most relevant advertising content to consumers;
- 5 TB of new data generated daily.
- Pinterest introduces new search tool to attract men to the network
- Study: Dirty Data a problem for marketers
- Top 3 things consumers really want from brands
- Surveys: Why social, mobile might rule the Super Bowl
- How new data collection techniques may impact your business
- Photographs among Brits' most treasured possessions
- Restaurant tech can leave servers more time to focus on dining experience
- NRF forecasts bigger spending this Valentine's Day
Featured White Papers
- 6 Blueprints for Social Network Success
The Big 6 social networks offer tremendous marketing opportunites--and each one is very different. That's why Spredfast has assembled our...
- CRM's Dirty Little Secret: How to Avoid CRM Sticker Shock
The way companies use and pay for customer relationship management software has changed significantly over the past decade. Moving from...