News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Bizo, Jivox announcements give advertisers more to look for
This week two online powerhouses Bizo and Jivox are making announcements that should get advertisers and brands talking.
First, Bizo's Marketing Automation product helped push the company past the $12 million revenue mark in Q4 2013; for the year Bizo marked $50 million in revenue. The company credits their Marketing Automation product and the growing interest in subscription based products.
"2013 was all about bringing innovative new products to market, expanding the reach of our data, and partnering more closely with our clients to deliver results," said Russell Glass, co-founder and CEO of Bizo. "As we head further into 2014, a key focus will be maintaining our great culture as we hire new talent into the organization to take advantage of the big growth opportunity ahead of us."
Meanwhile, Jivox has secured a $5.8 million round of funding; the Jivox platform excels in multi-screen interactive technology which enables brands to better control cross channel campaigns. Part of the funding will be allocated to the Jivox IQ product.
"Interactive advertising is going through a dramatic change as consumers move from desktop computers to tablets and smartphones to consume content," said Diaz Nesamoney, CEO and founder of Jivox. "Legacy ad platforms have been unable to cater to the need for brands to deliver interactive ads across screens due to their dependence on Adobe Flash technology. This is creating a tremendous demand for HTML5 based multi-screen ad platforms like Jivox. This investment will allow us to accelerate our market leadership."
Some experts suggest multi-screen campaigns will sky rocket about 30% over the next three years and by 2017 will be responsible for about half of ad budgets.
Image via Shutterstock
- Study: Retailers aren't ready for next-gen tech
- Expert Advice: Invest in Near Field Communications
- Top struggles for email marketers
- Campaigner suggests marketers reset campaigns not just clocks
- Brands: How to use in-memory tech to increase personalization
- Study finds mobile payments high on consumers' minds
- Does Facebook really pose a threat to YouTube?
- In a digital age Out of Home advertising memorable and complementary
Featured White Papers
- CRM and Marketing Automation Integration for the Ultimate ROI
The number of companies using marketing automation will increase by 50% by 2015, according to research from Sirius Decisions. But...
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...