News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Bizo, Jivox announcements give advertisers more to look for
This week two online powerhouses Bizo and Jivox are making announcements that should get advertisers and brands talking.
First, Bizo's Marketing Automation product helped push the company past the $12 million revenue mark in Q4 2013; for the year Bizo marked $50 million in revenue. The company credits their Marketing Automation product and the growing interest in subscription based products.
"2013 was all about bringing innovative new products to market, expanding the reach of our data, and partnering more closely with our clients to deliver results," said Russell Glass, co-founder and CEO of Bizo. "As we head further into 2014, a key focus will be maintaining our great culture as we hire new talent into the organization to take advantage of the big growth opportunity ahead of us."
Meanwhile, Jivox has secured a $5.8 million round of funding; the Jivox platform excels in multi-screen interactive technology which enables brands to better control cross channel campaigns. Part of the funding will be allocated to the Jivox IQ product.
"Interactive advertising is going through a dramatic change as consumers move from desktop computers to tablets and smartphones to consume content," said Diaz Nesamoney, CEO and founder of Jivox. "Legacy ad platforms have been unable to cater to the need for brands to deliver interactive ads across screens due to their dependence on Adobe Flash technology. This is creating a tremendous demand for HTML5 based multi-screen ad platforms like Jivox. This investment will allow us to accelerate our market leadership."
Some experts suggest multi-screen campaigns will sky rocket about 30% over the next three years and by 2017 will be responsible for about half of ad budgets.
Image via Shutterstock
- GoDaddy, Microsoft partner for SMB solution
- Report: 1 in 4 execs want more transparency
- SMB Roundup: Launches to simplify content, listings
- Study tracks effects of Google search engine updates on user behavior
- Excessive use of in-store beacon technology decreases app use
- Report urges brands to go their own way and sell direct
- Forecast: Local media revs to push $140b
- Consumers more likely to be loyal to brands with a physical presence
Featured White Papers
- Re-Engineer Your Business For Mobile Moments
More than ever, customers are turning to their mobile devices to browse, shop, and research. This increase in usage puts...
- Evolving Toward the Next Phase of Email
According to most corporate decision makers and influencers, email is the single most important application they have deployed! The typical...
- 6 Ways to Boost Holiday Sales & Fuel Year-round Growth
Just as the shopping seasons guide demand in many categories, they shape the conversation around these categories as well. How...
- No Longer a Necessary Evil: How Modern CRM Empowers Sales
CRM has long been seen as a must-have sales tool. However, much of the value of traditional CRM accrues to...