News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Bizo, Jivox announcements give advertisers more to look for
This week two online powerhouses Bizo and Jivox are making announcements that should get advertisers and brands talking.
First, Bizo's Marketing Automation product helped push the company past the $12 million revenue mark in Q4 2013; for the year Bizo marked $50 million in revenue. The company credits their Marketing Automation product and the growing interest in subscription based products.
"2013 was all about bringing innovative new products to market, expanding the reach of our data, and partnering more closely with our clients to deliver results," said Russell Glass, co-founder and CEO of Bizo. "As we head further into 2014, a key focus will be maintaining our great culture as we hire new talent into the organization to take advantage of the big growth opportunity ahead of us."
Meanwhile, Jivox has secured a $5.8 million round of funding; the Jivox platform excels in multi-screen interactive technology which enables brands to better control cross channel campaigns. Part of the funding will be allocated to the Jivox IQ product.
"Interactive advertising is going through a dramatic change as consumers move from desktop computers to tablets and smartphones to consume content," said Diaz Nesamoney, CEO and founder of Jivox. "Legacy ad platforms have been unable to cater to the need for brands to deliver interactive ads across screens due to their dependence on Adobe Flash technology. This is creating a tremendous demand for HTML5 based multi-screen ad platforms like Jivox. This investment will allow us to accelerate our market leadership."
Some experts suggest multi-screen campaigns will sky rocket about 30% over the next three years and by 2017 will be responsible for about half of ad budgets.
Image via Shutterstock
- Unique products, better prices motivates cross-border ecommerce
- Gen Z keen to engage with mobile video
- Expert: How to determine if a subscription service is good business
- Ad Roundup: Targeting key for video, digital products
- Top 3 tips to create speech analytics strategy
- Snapchat rumored to be rolling out behavioral targeting for advertisers
- Working 9-5 becoming a thing of the past?
- Accordant Media: 151% increase in global programmatic auction volume
Featured White Papers
- 10 Ways to Improve Your Content Marketing Today
Great content shows that you understand the customer and their problems and that you want and are able to help...
- How to Deliver Content Your Employees Will Love to Share
Your employees are your greatest asset. It makes perfect sense that companies would double down on their own talent, empowering...
- Key Tools for Engagement Marketing
Dig into the concept of digital marketing and how to be successful in today's modern, complex business landscape...