News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Bizo, Jivox announcements give advertisers more to look for
This week two online powerhouses Bizo and Jivox are making announcements that should get advertisers and brands talking.
First, Bizo's Marketing Automation product helped push the company past the $12 million revenue mark in Q4 2013; for the year Bizo marked $50 million in revenue. The company credits their Marketing Automation product and the growing interest in subscription based products.
"2013 was all about bringing innovative new products to market, expanding the reach of our data, and partnering more closely with our clients to deliver results," said Russell Glass, co-founder and CEO of Bizo. "As we head further into 2014, a key focus will be maintaining our great culture as we hire new talent into the organization to take advantage of the big growth opportunity ahead of us."
Meanwhile, Jivox has secured a $5.8 million round of funding; the Jivox platform excels in multi-screen interactive technology which enables brands to better control cross channel campaigns. Part of the funding will be allocated to the Jivox IQ product.
"Interactive advertising is going through a dramatic change as consumers move from desktop computers to tablets and smartphones to consume content," said Diaz Nesamoney, CEO and founder of Jivox. "Legacy ad platforms have been unable to cater to the need for brands to deliver interactive ads across screens due to their dependence on Adobe Flash technology. This is creating a tremendous demand for HTML5 based multi-screen ad platforms like Jivox. This investment will allow us to accelerate our market leadership."
Some experts suggest multi-screen campaigns will sky rocket about 30% over the next three years and by 2017 will be responsible for about half of ad budgets.
Image via Shutterstock
- How predictive tech may simplify engagement
- Survey: Mobiles look to devices before, during, after shopping
- Study: Live TV still trumps time-shifted
- Brands: How to make the most of ad placement
- Avoidance a big reason for blocking calls
- App Annie: App stores' revenue gap closing
- Marin study reveals the effect of integrating search and social campaigns
- Reports: Ad spend up on Bing, consumers still heavy on Google
Featured White Papers
- Marketing Automation Simplified : The Small Guide to Big Ideas
Marketers are increasingly enhancing their understanding of how data can fuel the delivery of meaningful interactions. This access to vast...
- Is your web site creating sales tax risk?
Answer 3 questions to learn....
- How to Properly Structure Your Social Program for Success
Most big brands structure their social program around business goals, however, sometimes there is a disconnect between the goals and...
- Email Device Report 2014: How Are Your Customers Viewing Email?
The Q4 2013 findings reveal that consumers are rapidly moving from desktops to mobile devices when it comes to opening...