News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Bizo, Jivox announcements give advertisers more to look for
This week two online powerhouses Bizo and Jivox are making announcements that should get advertisers and brands talking.
First, Bizo's Marketing Automation product helped push the company past the $12 million revenue mark in Q4 2013; for the year Bizo marked $50 million in revenue. The company credits their Marketing Automation product and the growing interest in subscription based products.
"2013 was all about bringing innovative new products to market, expanding the reach of our data, and partnering more closely with our clients to deliver results," said Russell Glass, co-founder and CEO of Bizo. "As we head further into 2014, a key focus will be maintaining our great culture as we hire new talent into the organization to take advantage of the big growth opportunity ahead of us."
Meanwhile, Jivox has secured a $5.8 million round of funding; the Jivox platform excels in multi-screen interactive technology which enables brands to better control cross channel campaigns. Part of the funding will be allocated to the Jivox IQ product.
"Interactive advertising is going through a dramatic change as consumers move from desktop computers to tablets and smartphones to consume content," said Diaz Nesamoney, CEO and founder of Jivox. "Legacy ad platforms have been unable to cater to the need for brands to deliver interactive ads across screens due to their dependence on Adobe Flash technology. This is creating a tremendous demand for HTML5 based multi-screen ad platforms like Jivox. This investment will allow us to accelerate our market leadership."
Some experts suggest multi-screen campaigns will sky rocket about 30% over the next three years and by 2017 will be responsible for about half of ad budgets.
Image via Shutterstock
- Consumer engagement with mobile ads on the rise
- Android dominates smartphone market
- How to tell if social is right for your brand
- Ecomm Roundup: Faster checkouts and better personalization
- Top 3 tips to use data better this holiday season
- Microbusinesses dipping into personal savings
- British consumers will give up more personal data for discounts, free delivery
- How dark social can impact brand
Featured White Papers
- What Sales Should REALLY Expect from Marketing Automation
In this Deep Dive we will explore what sales leaders should actually be demanding from marketing automation tools. In fact,...
- Learn the True Importance of Global Brand Management
Effective branding has always been an important part of business and is an especially important component of the customer experience,...
- 10 Best Practices for a Successful Digital Asset Management Implementation
Rich media and digital content are pervasive in organizations and continue to grow exponentially. Every aspect of the business world...
- Why The Smartest Marketers Have External Writing Teams
A successful content strategy includes many moving parts: content planning, content creation, content promotion, measuring your content's performance and optimizing...