News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Bigcommerce Next includes single-click app purchases
This week Bigcommerce is releasing a new platform set up to help retailers better connect with customers - through apps. Called Bigcommerce Next, the platform extends the existing Bigcommerce platform by allowing etailers to launch one-click apps that allow shoppers to buy from the main hub.
One of the most interesting offerings from the platform is the teaching aids. Through Bigcommerce Next merchants can access Bigcommerce University and a marketing wizard called Traffic Engine. These two interfaces offer teaching time to retailers so that they can optimize not only existing campaigns but so that they learn more about what makes a good customer experience, what works best for their store and how to optimize and manage the customer experience.
"Our Single Click Apps make it easy for merchants to add new capabilities to their store in a single click, without ever leaving Bigcommerce. For example, they can easily add Point Of Sale capabilities by installing the Zing Checkout app or social incentives by installing the JustUno app. Think of it as iTunes for commerce. What Salesforce did for CRM and Facebook did for social media, we're doing for commerce" added Mitchell Harper, co-founder and co-CEO of Bigcommerce.
There are several one-click options through Bigcommerce Next which should make retailers' lives simpler:
• Single Click Apps in which retailers add third party apps to their stores with a single click
• Stripe payments now has a single click integration so merchants can begin accepting payments immediately
The platform also offering mobile management apps which send out order alerts and product updates in real time while offering real time performance metrics. Meanwhile the Next platform integrates Google Trusted stores to increase conversion rates and simplifies check-out so that shopping visits are more seamless.
Image via Shutterstock
- Study: Mobile video a compliment to TV
- Mobile sites leaving customers hungry
- Survey: Most create videos as keepsakes
- Ad RoundUp: Ecommerce deployments key in on data
- Online and mobile shopping experience still failing to meet consumer expectations
- Which products have the highest online browse-to-buy correlation?
- Millennials: Speed and high-quality images the difference between bounce or buy on mobile
- Smartphone shopping up but revenue remains low
Featured White Papers
- 7 ways the mobile consumer changes everything infographic
Download the infographic "7 Ways the Mobile Consumer Changes Everything" to learn how to optimize your web content for mobile,...
- Re-Engineer Your Business For Mobile Moments
More than ever, customers are turning to their mobile devices to browse, shop, and research. This increase in usage puts...