News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Bigcommerce Next includes single-click app purchases
This week Bigcommerce is releasing a new platform set up to help retailers better connect with customers - through apps. Called Bigcommerce Next, the platform extends the existing Bigcommerce platform by allowing etailers to launch one-click apps that allow shoppers to buy from the main hub.
One of the most interesting offerings from the platform is the teaching aids. Through Bigcommerce Next merchants can access Bigcommerce University and a marketing wizard called Traffic Engine. These two interfaces offer teaching time to retailers so that they can optimize not only existing campaigns but so that they learn more about what makes a good customer experience, what works best for their store and how to optimize and manage the customer experience.
"Our Single Click Apps make it easy for merchants to add new capabilities to their store in a single click, without ever leaving Bigcommerce. For example, they can easily add Point Of Sale capabilities by installing the Zing Checkout app or social incentives by installing the JustUno app. Think of it as iTunes for commerce. What Salesforce did for CRM and Facebook did for social media, we're doing for commerce" added Mitchell Harper, co-founder and co-CEO of Bigcommerce.
There are several one-click options through Bigcommerce Next which should make retailers' lives simpler:
• Single Click Apps in which retailers add third party apps to their stores with a single click
• Stripe payments now has a single click integration so merchants can begin accepting payments immediately
The platform also offering mobile management apps which send out order alerts and product updates in real time while offering real time performance metrics. Meanwhile the Next platform integrates Google Trusted stores to increase conversion rates and simplifies check-out so that shopping visits are more seamless.
Image via Shutterstock
- Ad RoundUp: Partnerships increase ad support across channels
- Report: Fraud, conversions linked to traffic numbers
- Mobile Roundup: New solutions, partnerships to help mobile brands
- Expert: Non-Profits can thrive in the online space
- Mobile Roundup: Mobile wallets upping the retail ante
- Report: US, UK users vulnerable because of passwords
- Study: Images linked to email success
- Millennial Media: Video increases engagement
Featured White Papers
- Measure What Matters: Five Features to Enable Now On Google Analytics
Google Analytics is an excellent tool for gaining insights into user behavior and gathering data for site optimization. Unfortunately, in...
- A lot of what you know about email marketing could be wrong
There is a lot of email-marketing advice floating around out there. And, frankly, a lot of it is bad. Hunches...