News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Bidtellect creating native ad platform
Two releases this week could help small businesses better connect with their customer base. One, a native ad platform, and the other, a general release of SMB networking tools. Here are the details.
First, from Bidtellect, a new native ad platform is coming. The native ad tech leader is committed to develop an RTB native ad platform that offers high-yield for advertisers and publishers. To push the project to the next level, the company has appointed Lon Otremba, an Internet veteran in publishing, mobile and broadcast music, as CEO.
"Lon is a well-known, visionary leader and strategist in technology, advertising and new media," said John Ferber, founder of Advertising.com and Chairman and Co-Founder of Bidtellect. "I look forward to working with him to bring an unprecedented level of technological innovation and service to mainstream advertisers and publishers at scale for the first time in Native Advertising."
Meanwhile Pertino is now releasing its SDN powered cloud networking platform to the general public. Through the network small businesses can replace existing VPN and networked software with cloud-based services; the created networks have both free and paid offerings.
"Today we have a business-ready cloud networking service that reaches across four continents, supports all modern computing platforms with Android in beta and iOS on the way, and we've introduced the first set of apps for our AppScape™ network services app store," said Craig Elliott, CEO and co-founder of Pertino.
Along with the general availability of the platform Pertino has appointed Bharath Rangarajan as vice president of products and Rich Haselden as vice president of inside sales.
Image via Shutterstock
- Study highlights consumer behavior in tablet purchase journey
- Britain leads Europe's online shopping boom
- YouGov: Mobile commerce confidence grows among consumers
- Study finds the moments ads will most likely garner attention
- Report: SMB owners optimistic about 2014 holidays
- Brands: Why you need to connect social and cross-platform marketing objectives
- 35% of U.S. online shoppers won't browse or buy from Alibaba
- Top 3 tips to create a multi-channel strategy that works
Featured White Papers
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...