News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Bidtellect creating native ad platform
Two releases this week could help small businesses better connect with their customer base. One, a native ad platform, and the other, a general release of SMB networking tools. Here are the details.
First, from Bidtellect, a new native ad platform is coming. The native ad tech leader is committed to develop an RTB native ad platform that offers high-yield for advertisers and publishers. To push the project to the next level, the company has appointed Lon Otremba, an Internet veteran in publishing, mobile and broadcast music, as CEO.
"Lon is a well-known, visionary leader and strategist in technology, advertising and new media," said John Ferber, founder of Advertising.com and Chairman and Co-Founder of Bidtellect. "I look forward to working with him to bring an unprecedented level of technological innovation and service to mainstream advertisers and publishers at scale for the first time in Native Advertising."
Meanwhile Pertino is now releasing its SDN powered cloud networking platform to the general public. Through the network small businesses can replace existing VPN and networked software with cloud-based services; the created networks have both free and paid offerings.
"Today we have a business-ready cloud networking service that reaches across four continents, supports all modern computing platforms with Android in beta and iOS on the way, and we've introduced the first set of apps for our AppScape™ network services app store," said Craig Elliott, CEO and co-founder of Pertino.
Along with the general availability of the platform Pertino has appointed Bharath Rangarajan as vice president of products and Rich Haselden as vice president of inside sales.
Image via Shutterstock
- Study: Live TV still trumps time-shifted
- Brands: How to make the most of ad placement
- Avoidance a big reason for blocking calls
- App Annie: App stores' revenue gap closing
- Marin study reveals the effect of integrating search and social campaigns
- Reports: Ad spend up on Bing, consumers still heavy on Google
- Study IDs disconnect between brands, consumers
- Consumers trust doctors and government with personal data more than they do advertisers
Featured White Papers
- Marketing Automation Simplified : The Small Guide to Big Ideas
Marketers are increasingly enhancing their understanding of how data can fuel the delivery of meaningful interactions. This access to vast...
- Is your web site creating sales tax risk?
Answer 3 questions to learn....
- How to Properly Structure Your Social Program for Success
Most big brands structure their social program around business goals, however, sometimes there is a disconnect between the goals and...
- Email Device Report 2014: How Are Your Customers Viewing Email?
The Q4 2013 findings reveal that consumers are rapidly moving from desktops to mobile devices when it comes to opening...