News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Bidtellect creating native ad platform
Two releases this week could help small businesses better connect with their customer base. One, a native ad platform, and the other, a general release of SMB networking tools. Here are the details.
First, from Bidtellect, a new native ad platform is coming. The native ad tech leader is committed to develop an RTB native ad platform that offers high-yield for advertisers and publishers. To push the project to the next level, the company has appointed Lon Otremba, an Internet veteran in publishing, mobile and broadcast music, as CEO.
"Lon is a well-known, visionary leader and strategist in technology, advertising and new media," said John Ferber, founder of Advertising.com and Chairman and Co-Founder of Bidtellect. "I look forward to working with him to bring an unprecedented level of technological innovation and service to mainstream advertisers and publishers at scale for the first time in Native Advertising."
Meanwhile Pertino is now releasing its SDN powered cloud networking platform to the general public. Through the network small businesses can replace existing VPN and networked software with cloud-based services; the created networks have both free and paid offerings.
"Today we have a business-ready cloud networking service that reaches across four continents, supports all modern computing platforms with Android in beta and iOS on the way, and we've introduced the first set of apps for our AppScape™ network services app store," said Craig Elliott, CEO and co-founder of Pertino.
Along with the general availability of the platform Pertino has appointed Bharath Rangarajan as vice president of products and Rich Haselden as vice president of inside sales.
Image via Shutterstock
- Forecast: Local media revs to push $140b
- Consumers more likely to be loyal to brands with a physical presence
- Study dispels myth that 15-24 year olds are the true 'digital natives'
- Top 3 tips to better optimize branded content
- Programmatic spending skyrockets through Nexage Markeplace
- FTC's new 'merchandise rule' to come into effect before Christmas
- Brands: Why content needs better optimization
- Ad Roundup: Partnerships and acquisitions to improve platforms
Featured White Papers
- Evolving Toward the Next Phase of Email
According to most corporate decision makers and influencers, email is the single most important application they have deployed! The typical...
- 6 Ways to Boost Holiday Sales & Fuel Year-round Growth
Just as the shopping seasons guide demand in many categories, they shape the conversation around these categories as well. How...
- No Longer a Necessary Evil: How Modern CRM Empowers Sales
CRM has long been seen as a must-have sales tool. However, much of the value of traditional CRM accrues to...