News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Bidtellect creating native ad platform
Two releases this week could help small businesses better connect with their customer base. One, a native ad platform, and the other, a general release of SMB networking tools. Here are the details.
First, from Bidtellect, a new native ad platform is coming. The native ad tech leader is committed to develop an RTB native ad platform that offers high-yield for advertisers and publishers. To push the project to the next level, the company has appointed Lon Otremba, an Internet veteran in publishing, mobile and broadcast music, as CEO.
"Lon is a well-known, visionary leader and strategist in technology, advertising and new media," said John Ferber, founder of Advertising.com and Chairman and Co-Founder of Bidtellect. "I look forward to working with him to bring an unprecedented level of technological innovation and service to mainstream advertisers and publishers at scale for the first time in Native Advertising."
Meanwhile Pertino is now releasing its SDN powered cloud networking platform to the general public. Through the network small businesses can replace existing VPN and networked software with cloud-based services; the created networks have both free and paid offerings.
"Today we have a business-ready cloud networking service that reaches across four continents, supports all modern computing platforms with Android in beta and iOS on the way, and we've introduced the first set of apps for our AppScape™ network services app store," said Craig Elliott, CEO and co-founder of Pertino.
Along with the general availability of the platform Pertino has appointed Bharath Rangarajan as vice president of products and Rich Haselden as vice president of inside sales.
Image via Shutterstock
- Top retailers failing to meet consumer expectations of personalized comms
- Android ad blocking browser released by Adblock Plus
- How triggered emails can reduce shopping cart abandons
- How to better protect consumers' mobile privacy
- Expert: What Google buy buttons could mean for ecommerce
- Report highlights the 'mobile moments' of commuters
- Consumers keen to use new payment technology but businesses slow to adopt
- Ad Roundup: Integrations and new releases to offer more insights
Featured White Papers
- Email A/B Split Testing Guide
You worked hard creating great products, at least as hard growing a viable business to support them- and perhaps even...
- Not Provided Insights & Intelligence - 2015 Edition
Keywords are fundamental to your integrated SEO and Content Marketing strategies. gShift's Not Provided Guide will help you connect...
- Learn how to fill your funnel with high-quality leads
In this comprehensive, 160 page guide, we cover topics ranging from content marketing and website SEO to telesales and content...