News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Beckon release aggregates data into singular view
This week a potentially game-changing platform is releasing to the public. The Beckon SaaS platform aggregates data sources into a singular view, giving brands a clear view of what is - and isn't - working with their campaigns.
Beckon's Marketing Performance Management (MPM) platform aggregates from thousands of data sources. This kind of unified look at multiple data points can more accurately pinpoint weak areas of campaigns, helping brands to better optimize and analyze messaging. And, because it is SaaS, there is not IT integration needed.
The Beckon MPM pulls data points from warehouses and APIs, but can also cc: from email programs so that spreadsheets, PDFs, email and social media reports are included in the data sets.
"There are so many ways to spend our marketing dollars, and at the same time, tremendous pressure to justify the decisions we make," said Jennifer Zeszut, CEO and co-founder of Beckon. "The question 'what's working?' is harder to answer than ever before. With this launch, marketers finally have a platform for experimentation and accountability. Beckon delivers decision support for marketing in all its modern complexity."
While still in stealth brands including Converse, Nokia and BSkyB used Beckon.
"Beckon has made our marketing data more actionable and timely," said Ray Elias, Chief Marketing Officer at StubHub, an early adopter of the platform. "Live entertainment is a fast-moving environment. If we take too long to analyze and react, we miss meaningful opportunities."
Image via Shutterstock
- Report: Online communities growing in importance
- Survey: Consumers want to share product details with friends
- PageFair: Adblocking Goes Mainstream
- Study: SMB's pushing the social media spend
- Report: BOPIS hot for the holidays
- Apps are asking users for too much personal data and providing too little privacy information
- Facebook statuses - now you see them, now you don't
- Expert: SMBs banking on themselves
Featured White Papers
- Why the Smartest Marketers Have External Writing Teams
Do you want to see why marketers are outsourcing their writing? Read this white paper to learn how external writers...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...
- The Social Hunger: Why Your Audience Feasts on Social Integration
For the past few years, marketers have 'woken up' to consumers who have the power to express their views anytime...
- The 8 Critical Metrics for Measuring App User Engagement
Measuring and optimizing for the right engagement metrics is the key to attaining and keeping users. Whether your business model...