News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Beckon release aggregates data into singular view
This week a potentially game-changing platform is releasing to the public. The Beckon SaaS platform aggregates data sources into a singular view, giving brands a clear view of what is - and isn't - working with their campaigns.
Beckon's Marketing Performance Management (MPM) platform aggregates from thousands of data sources. This kind of unified look at multiple data points can more accurately pinpoint weak areas of campaigns, helping brands to better optimize and analyze messaging. And, because it is SaaS, there is not IT integration needed.
The Beckon MPM pulls data points from warehouses and APIs, but can also cc: from email programs so that spreadsheets, PDFs, email and social media reports are included in the data sets.
"There are so many ways to spend our marketing dollars, and at the same time, tremendous pressure to justify the decisions we make," said Jennifer Zeszut, CEO and co-founder of Beckon. "The question 'what's working?' is harder to answer than ever before. With this launch, marketers finally have a platform for experimentation and accountability. Beckon delivers decision support for marketing in all its modern complexity."
While still in stealth brands including Converse, Nokia and BSkyB used Beckon.
"Beckon has made our marketing data more actionable and timely," said Ray Elias, Chief Marketing Officer at StubHub, an early adopter of the platform. "Live entertainment is a fast-moving environment. If we take too long to analyze and react, we miss meaningful opportunities."
Image via Shutterstock
- In-store pricing versus online: Getting the price right at the right time
- Investment in the online shopping experience paying dividends for retailers
- Survey: Mobile a sore spot for luxury brands
- Study: Switching economy could cost US brands $1 trillion
- Does your business send packages? USPS postal rates change
- Localytics: App engagement up, retention declines
- Knowledge of marketing automation low among senior-level marketers
- Study: Data tools don't stop cross-channel challenges
Featured White Papers
- Worksheet: Are You Ready for Marketing Automation?
Download this worksheet to determine if your company is ready to use marketing automation. Regardless of your score, there's good...
- Benchmark Report: Data Drives Social Media Performance
After analyzing 1.6 M posts on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus, we've concluded that how you distribute your social posts...
- What Your Website and a Great Book Should Have in Common
With real-time personalization, your website can share many of the same characteristics of a best-selling novel - including the ability...