News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Beckon release aggregates data into singular view
This week a potentially game-changing platform is releasing to the public. The Beckon SaaS platform aggregates data sources into a singular view, giving brands a clear view of what is - and isn't - working with their campaigns.
Beckon's Marketing Performance Management (MPM) platform aggregates from thousands of data sources. This kind of unified look at multiple data points can more accurately pinpoint weak areas of campaigns, helping brands to better optimize and analyze messaging. And, because it is SaaS, there is not IT integration needed.
The Beckon MPM pulls data points from warehouses and APIs, but can also cc: from email programs so that spreadsheets, PDFs, email and social media reports are included in the data sets.
"There are so many ways to spend our marketing dollars, and at the same time, tremendous pressure to justify the decisions we make," said Jennifer Zeszut, CEO and co-founder of Beckon. "The question 'what's working?' is harder to answer than ever before. With this launch, marketers finally have a platform for experimentation and accountability. Beckon delivers decision support for marketing in all its modern complexity."
While still in stealth brands including Converse, Nokia and BSkyB used Beckon.
"Beckon has made our marketing data more actionable and timely," said Ray Elias, Chief Marketing Officer at StubHub, an early adopter of the platform. "Live entertainment is a fast-moving environment. If we take too long to analyze and react, we miss meaningful opportunities."
Image via Shutterstock
- How travel brands can do more with data
- Expert: What retailers need to know about EMV
- Study: Utility apps take most of ad spend
- Holidaymakers swindled out of £2.2 million in 2014
- Brits warming to biometric technology for online banking access
- Banks missing out by focusing mobile banking ads on television
- Top 3 tips to add personality to your targeting
- Will 2015 be The Year of Mobile?
Featured White Papers
- Analyzing the Value of Responsive Design Can Be Messy
Responsive web design is an integral part of customer engagement in our multi-device world. But the additional costs and resources...
- Mobile Email Guide: Design strategies to help you capture mobile clicks
On average, about 40 percent of e-mail opens come from mobile devices and tablets. Mobile subscribers are less engaged because...
- Avoid these common pitfalls when choosing a cloud CRM
Organizations are frequently turning to SaaS solutions for their CRM needs. But there are risks when deploying any solution at...
- 2015 Social Marketing Planning Guide
2015 is going to be a great year for social marketers, but to make the most of it you'll need...