News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Beckon release aggregates data into singular view
This week a potentially game-changing platform is releasing to the public. The Beckon SaaS platform aggregates data sources into a singular view, giving brands a clear view of what is - and isn't - working with their campaigns.
Beckon's Marketing Performance Management (MPM) platform aggregates from thousands of data sources. This kind of unified look at multiple data points can more accurately pinpoint weak areas of campaigns, helping brands to better optimize and analyze messaging. And, because it is SaaS, there is not IT integration needed.
The Beckon MPM pulls data points from warehouses and APIs, but can also cc: from email programs so that spreadsheets, PDFs, email and social media reports are included in the data sets.
"There are so many ways to spend our marketing dollars, and at the same time, tremendous pressure to justify the decisions we make," said Jennifer Zeszut, CEO and co-founder of Beckon. "The question 'what's working?' is harder to answer than ever before. With this launch, marketers finally have a platform for experimentation and accountability. Beckon delivers decision support for marketing in all its modern complexity."
While still in stealth brands including Converse, Nokia and BSkyB used Beckon.
"Beckon has made our marketing data more actionable and timely," said Ray Elias, Chief Marketing Officer at StubHub, an early adopter of the platform. "Live entertainment is a fast-moving environment. If we take too long to analyze and react, we miss meaningful opportunities."
Image via Shutterstock
- UK: Lousy public holiday weather drives take-out food search surge
- Release makes push notifications actionable
- Early results show skipping ads improves engagement
- Top 3 tips to better personalize online campaigns
- Pinterest gives businesses a deeper peek into their Pinners
- Parents give retailers advice on making back-to-school shopping more bearable
- Study reveals impact of mobile use on Japanese students' grades
- Poll: SMB owners voting out incumbents
Featured White Papers
- How to Maximize, Manage, and Measure Organic Search
Organic search delivers high-quality traffic and revenue with a high contribution margin. But organic search is hard, and it's getting...
- Ready, Set, Send: Marketing Automation and the Customer Lifecycle
Much like running a marathon, building a successful marketing program takes dedication, patience, training and a lot of stamina. These...