News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Beckon release aggregates data into singular view
This week a potentially game-changing platform is releasing to the public. The Beckon SaaS platform aggregates data sources into a singular view, giving brands a clear view of what is - and isn't - working with their campaigns.
Beckon's Marketing Performance Management (MPM) platform aggregates from thousands of data sources. This kind of unified look at multiple data points can more accurately pinpoint weak areas of campaigns, helping brands to better optimize and analyze messaging. And, because it is SaaS, there is not IT integration needed.
The Beckon MPM pulls data points from warehouses and APIs, but can also cc: from email programs so that spreadsheets, PDFs, email and social media reports are included in the data sets.
"There are so many ways to spend our marketing dollars, and at the same time, tremendous pressure to justify the decisions we make," said Jennifer Zeszut, CEO and co-founder of Beckon. "The question 'what's working?' is harder to answer than ever before. With this launch, marketers finally have a platform for experimentation and accountability. Beckon delivers decision support for marketing in all its modern complexity."
While still in stealth brands including Converse, Nokia and BSkyB used Beckon.
"Beckon has made our marketing data more actionable and timely," said Ray Elias, Chief Marketing Officer at StubHub, an early adopter of the platform. "Live entertainment is a fast-moving environment. If we take too long to analyze and react, we miss meaningful opportunities."
Image via Shutterstock
- Top 3 tips for better channel optimization
- Study: Sales, marketing disconnect resulting in bad customer experience
- UK businesses failing to consistently and effectively employ social for customer support
- How to tell if interactions are successful or not
- Report: In case of emergency, try cell
- Retailers failing to maximize use of social shopping websites
- Home pages of retail websites failing to load fast enough
- U.K. ecommerce websites improve delivery options to tap overseas customers
Featured White Papers
- What Sales Should REALLY Expect from Marketing Automation
In this Deep Dive we will explore what sales leaders should actually be demanding from marketing automation tools. In fact,...
- Learn the True Importance of Global Brand Management
Effective branding has always been an important part of business and is an especially important component of the customer experience,...
- 10 Best Practices for a Successful Digital Asset Management Implementation
Rich media and digital content are pervasive in organizations and continue to grow exponentially. Every aspect of the business world...
- Why The Smartest Marketers Have External Writing Teams
A successful content strategy includes many moving parts: content planning, content creation, content promotion, measuring your content's performance and optimizing...