News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Ad Roundup: Video offering for fraud monitoring + device aware option for mobile
Integral Ad Science has released a new video platform set up not just to serve video ads but to determine if ads were watched, by whom and if the ad was served from a brand-safe location. The platform identifies whether the ad was started and seen by an actual viewer/consumer. It also determines to the quartile how long the ad was in view, if it was muted and if it was full-screen.
"As a trusted partner of both the buy and sell side, we developed our new video product to address the growing need for transparency when it comes to video advertising," said Scott Knoll, CEO of Integral Ad Science. "As a natural product extension of our current offerings, video monitoring enables brands to invest smarter, while focusing on high quality media and performance."
The Integral platform monitors video ads for brand safety, location and context as well as monitoring for potential suspicious activity.
Meanwhile Rewards Network is deploying the Trilibis SNOW mobile platform to help mobile brands. According to early report the SNOW platform has helped decrease mobile site abandons, bounce rates and has helped to increase member enrollment on mobile devices. The platform helps to create mobile device awareness so that the content of a site is served for the best experience.
"We had been noticing a steady shift in our audience to mobile devices and were not satisfied with our site usage metrics for mobile visitors. We recognized that it was not easy for our members to access key features they needed to make their dining decisions on the go," said Kara Walsh, chief marketing officer at Rewards Network, which is based in Chicago. "The Trilibis SNOW technology enabled us to quickly add mobile-specific features to the website and to leverage our existing assets. Using one codebase, we can ensure excellent in-browser presentation on a wide range of handsets and tablets."
Image via Shutterstock
- Survey: Online, offline shopping experiences 'merging'
- Message Systems flips email to up engagement
- Marketers beware - research your target market or risk stereotyping
- Google: U.S government user data requests up 250% since 2009
- Survey reveals general reluctance to pay for online content and apps
- Report: Online communities growing in importance
- Survey: Consumers want to share product details with friends
- PageFair: Adblocking Goes Mainstream
Featured White Papers
- Why the Smartest Marketers Have External Writing Teams
Do you want to see why marketers are outsourcing their writing? Read this white paper to learn how external writers...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...
- The Social Hunger: Why Your Audience Feasts on Social Integration
For the past few years, marketers have 'woken up' to consumers who have the power to express their views anytime...
- The 8 Critical Metrics for Measuring App User Engagement
Measuring and optimizing for the right engagement metrics is the key to attaining and keeping users. Whether your business model...