News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Ad Roundup: Video offering for fraud monitoring + device aware option for mobile
Integral Ad Science has released a new video platform set up not just to serve video ads but to determine if ads were watched, by whom and if the ad was served from a brand-safe location. The platform identifies whether the ad was started and seen by an actual viewer/consumer. It also determines to the quartile how long the ad was in view, if it was muted and if it was full-screen.
"As a trusted partner of both the buy and sell side, we developed our new video product to address the growing need for transparency when it comes to video advertising," said Scott Knoll, CEO of Integral Ad Science. "As a natural product extension of our current offerings, video monitoring enables brands to invest smarter, while focusing on high quality media and performance."
The Integral platform monitors video ads for brand safety, location and context as well as monitoring for potential suspicious activity.
Meanwhile Rewards Network is deploying the Trilibis SNOW mobile platform to help mobile brands. According to early report the SNOW platform has helped decrease mobile site abandons, bounce rates and has helped to increase member enrollment on mobile devices. The platform helps to create mobile device awareness so that the content of a site is served for the best experience.
"We had been noticing a steady shift in our audience to mobile devices and were not satisfied with our site usage metrics for mobile visitors. We recognized that it was not easy for our members to access key features they needed to make their dining decisions on the go," said Kara Walsh, chief marketing officer at Rewards Network, which is based in Chicago. "The Trilibis SNOW technology enabled us to quickly add mobile-specific features to the website and to leverage our existing assets. Using one codebase, we can ensure excellent in-browser presentation on a wide range of handsets and tablets."
Image via Shutterstock
- Study: Mobile key for online grocery buys
- Job Seekers: How to get the next job
- Top 3 tips to improve travel loyalty programs
- New Realeyes' research links emotional response to sales impact
- Coalition for Better Ads releases new guidance to curb consumer annoyance with ads
- Instagram's focus on business tools attracts SMB advertisers
- Traditional external agency model failing to meet marketers' needs
- Few marketers intend to invest in marketing technology in 2017
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...