News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Ad Roundup: Video offering for fraud monitoring + device aware option for mobile
Integral Ad Science has released a new video platform set up not just to serve video ads but to determine if ads were watched, by whom and if the ad was served from a brand-safe location. The platform identifies whether the ad was started and seen by an actual viewer/consumer. It also determines to the quartile how long the ad was in view, if it was muted and if it was full-screen.
"As a trusted partner of both the buy and sell side, we developed our new video product to address the growing need for transparency when it comes to video advertising," said Scott Knoll, CEO of Integral Ad Science. "As a natural product extension of our current offerings, video monitoring enables brands to invest smarter, while focusing on high quality media and performance."
The Integral platform monitors video ads for brand safety, location and context as well as monitoring for potential suspicious activity.
Meanwhile Rewards Network is deploying the Trilibis SNOW mobile platform to help mobile brands. According to early report the SNOW platform has helped decrease mobile site abandons, bounce rates and has helped to increase member enrollment on mobile devices. The platform helps to create mobile device awareness so that the content of a site is served for the best experience.
"We had been noticing a steady shift in our audience to mobile devices and were not satisfied with our site usage metrics for mobile visitors. We recognized that it was not easy for our members to access key features they needed to make their dining decisions on the go," said Kara Walsh, chief marketing officer at Rewards Network, which is based in Chicago. "The Trilibis SNOW technology enabled us to quickly add mobile-specific features to the website and to leverage our existing assets. Using one codebase, we can ensure excellent in-browser presentation on a wide range of handsets and tablets."
Image via Shutterstock
- Ad Roundup: Mobile video and retargeting solutions
- Forecast: 27% of holiday buys could be 'lost' to abandoned carts
- Multitasking activity during TV viewing has little to do with the show being watched
- 65% of shoppers still rely on visits to physical stores during online shopping journey
- Internet ad revenues hit landmark high in first half of 2014
- Report: Product placements can recoup commercial losses
- Study highlights consumer behavior in tablet purchase journey
- Britain leads Europe's online shopping boom
Featured White Papers
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...