News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Usablenet releases 2 new mobile options
This week Usablenet releases two new platforms, one to convert online content into a native experience and another to better control cross-channel mobile campaigns. Here are the details:
First, the Usablenet API, a platform which converts any online content to RESTful-based API units. This platform is set up to help brands retain control and messaging across channels by giving developers the ability to create experiences based on the users individual devices or contextual targeting.
"Providing key digital services to customers quickly and cost-effectively has become an essential IT task," said Jason Taylor, Usablenet Chief Innovation Strategist and advisor to the CEO. "However, standard web services can mean years of delivery for large enterprises. Usablenet API Service is designed to make it very easy for businesses to produce web services that are optimized for external audiences, alleviating a significant burden on IT and freeing marketing from constraints that prevent them from creating a differentiated customer experience. For brands and enterprises alike, APIs are the future of multichannel experiences."
In one early adoption, Blackhawk Network, a financial services company, used the API to launch a T-Mobile branded mobile site which allows users to complete tasks from their T-Mobile Visa Prepain Carts at faster speeds.
The second offering is campaign-focused. The new platform is called Usablenet U-Campaign and gives brands the ability to drive mobile campaigns in real time. U-Campaign is a new element of the existing U-Experience Platform; it allows mobile brands to create channel-specific campaigns with responsive design elements.
"Today's consumers have more options for connecting with brands than ever before, and mobile is fast becoming their preferred touch point," said Carin van Vuuren, Chief Marketing Officer, Usablenet. "These changing consumer behaviors make it critical for brands to meaningfully engage consumers on mobile whenever and wherever the customer chooses. With U-Campaign, marketers are now able to maximize the impact of mobile marketing to enhance customer engagement and make a direct impact on revenue."
With Usablenet U-Campaign brands can:
• Execute single landing pages or multi-page campaigns
• Create, strategize and execute campaigns across mobile channels
• Access a cloud-based dash for campaign management
• Deploy responsive design based mobile sites
Image via Shutterstock
- Brands: How Chat-As-A-Service can work for you
- Survey: Computers are the connection of choice for sports fans
- Expert: The link between returns and cart abandons
- Mobile Roundup: App releases focus on connection, analysis
- Amazon's latest delivery location - the trunk of your car
- How mobile will change in 2015
- Ad Roundup: Partnerships to deepen brands' reach
- Survey IDs SEO platforms most brand friendly
Featured White Papers
- Design Matters: How To Create The Optimal Mobile Shopping Experience
Over two-thirds of US consumers under 50 say they would be happy if shopping evolved into a mobile-only experience, recent...
- Tasty Tips From Marketing's Master Chefs
The art and science of effective marketing and demand generation is like a great recipe- Marketing master chefs turn traditional...