News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Usablenet releases 2 new mobile options
This week Usablenet releases two new platforms, one to convert online content into a native experience and another to better control cross-channel mobile campaigns. Here are the details:
First, the Usablenet API, a platform which converts any online content to RESTful-based API units. This platform is set up to help brands retain control and messaging across channels by giving developers the ability to create experiences based on the users individual devices or contextual targeting.
"Providing key digital services to customers quickly and cost-effectively has become an essential IT task," said Jason Taylor, Usablenet Chief Innovation Strategist and advisor to the CEO. "However, standard web services can mean years of delivery for large enterprises. Usablenet API Service is designed to make it very easy for businesses to produce web services that are optimized for external audiences, alleviating a significant burden on IT and freeing marketing from constraints that prevent them from creating a differentiated customer experience. For brands and enterprises alike, APIs are the future of multichannel experiences."
In one early adoption, Blackhawk Network, a financial services company, used the API to launch a T-Mobile branded mobile site which allows users to complete tasks from their T-Mobile Visa Prepain Carts at faster speeds.
The second offering is campaign-focused. The new platform is called Usablenet U-Campaign and gives brands the ability to drive mobile campaigns in real time. U-Campaign is a new element of the existing U-Experience Platform; it allows mobile brands to create channel-specific campaigns with responsive design elements.
"Today's consumers have more options for connecting with brands than ever before, and mobile is fast becoming their preferred touch point," said Carin van Vuuren, Chief Marketing Officer, Usablenet. "These changing consumer behaviors make it critical for brands to meaningfully engage consumers on mobile whenever and wherever the customer chooses. With U-Campaign, marketers are now able to maximize the impact of mobile marketing to enhance customer engagement and make a direct impact on revenue."
With Usablenet U-Campaign brands can:
• Execute single landing pages or multi-page campaigns
• Create, strategize and execute campaigns across mobile channels
• Access a cloud-based dash for campaign management
• Deploy responsive design based mobile sites
Image via Shutterstock
- Pinterest introduces new search tool to attract men to the network
- Study: Dirty Data a problem for marketers
- Top 3 things consumers really want from brands
- Surveys: Why social, mobile might rule the Super Bowl
- How new data collection techniques may impact your business
- Photographs among Brits' most treasured possessions
- Restaurant tech can leave servers more time to focus on dining experience
- NRF forecasts bigger spending this Valentine's Day
Featured White Papers
- 6 Blueprints for Social Network Success
The Big 6 social networks offer tremendous marketing opportunites--and each one is very different. That's why Spredfast has assembled our...
- CRM's Dirty Little Secret: How to Avoid CRM Sticker Shock
The way companies use and pay for customer relationship management software has changed significantly over the past decade. Moving from...