News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Toyota unveils mobile ads that really speak to their audience
When developing ads, whether in traditional media, digital or mobile, you really want them to speak to your target audience. New mobile ads for the Toyota Corolla really do speak to you, with voice-activated technology.
Ads that mimic the experience of Toyota's in-car multi-media and telematics system, Entune Audio, have been developed for mobile using speech recognition software from Nuance Communications.
The ads allow consumers to have a two-way conversation with the ad, just as if they were using Entune Audio in Toyota's new Corolla model, by employing Millennial Media's 'Voice Show & Tell' ad unit.
"Millennial Media's new voice ads deliver on three crucial areas of importance for advertisers: driving engagement and user interaction, delivering relevant content, and creating a campaign uniquely suited for mobile," says Mollie Spilman, Millennial Media's executive vice president of global sales and marketing.
"Toyota's innovative campaign represents a landmark occasion both in mobile advertising and automotive marketing."
The 'Voice Show & Tell' ad unit is a responsive mobile ad format, available for both iOS and Android, which uses speech-to-text functionality to power an engaging two-way conversation between an ad and the consumer.
Image via Shutterstock
- Multitasking activity during TV viewing has little to do with the show being watched
- 65% of shoppers still rely on visits to physical stores during online shopping journey
- Internet ad revenues hit landmark high in first half of 2014
- Report: Product placements can recoup commercial losses
- Study highlights consumer behavior in tablet purchase journey
- Britain leads Europe's online shopping boom
- YouGov: Mobile commerce confidence grows among consumers
- Study finds the moments ads will most likely garner attention
Featured White Papers
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...