News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Toyota unveils mobile ads that really speak to their audience
When developing ads, whether in traditional media, digital or mobile, you really want them to speak to your target audience. New mobile ads for the Toyota Corolla really do speak to you, with voice-activated technology.
Ads that mimic the experience of Toyota's in-car multi-media and telematics system, Entune Audio, have been developed for mobile using speech recognition software from Nuance Communications.
The ads allow consumers to have a two-way conversation with the ad, just as if they were using Entune Audio in Toyota's new Corolla model, by employing Millennial Media's 'Voice Show & Tell' ad unit.
"Millennial Media's new voice ads deliver on three crucial areas of importance for advertisers: driving engagement and user interaction, delivering relevant content, and creating a campaign uniquely suited for mobile," says Mollie Spilman, Millennial Media's executive vice president of global sales and marketing.
"Toyota's innovative campaign represents a landmark occasion both in mobile advertising and automotive marketing."
The 'Voice Show & Tell' ad unit is a responsive mobile ad format, available for both iOS and Android, which uses speech-to-text functionality to power an engaging two-way conversation between an ad and the consumer.
Image via Shutterstock
- How travel brands can do more with data
- Expert: What retailers need to know about EMV
- Study: Utility apps take most of ad spend
- Holidaymakers swindled out of £2.2 million in 2014
- Brits warming to biometric technology for online banking access
- Banks missing out by focusing mobile banking ads on television
- Top 3 tips to add personality to your targeting
- Will 2015 be The Year of Mobile?
Featured White Papers
- Analyzing the Value of Responsive Design Can Be Messy
Responsive web design is an integral part of customer engagement in our multi-device world. But the additional costs and resources...
- Mobile Email Guide: Design strategies to help you capture mobile clicks
On average, about 40 percent of e-mail opens come from mobile devices and tablets. Mobile subscribers are less engaged because...
- Avoid these common pitfalls when choosing a cloud CRM
Organizations are frequently turning to SaaS solutions for their CRM needs. But there are risks when deploying any solution at...
- 2015 Social Marketing Planning Guide
2015 is going to be a great year for social marketers, but to make the most of it you'll need...