News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
SDL suite promises cross channel, device functionality
This week a product launch from SDL will give online marketers more to consider in campaign and content creation. The company has released a cloud-based cross channel toolset, set up to optimize online and mobile campaigns; the other release is geared to improving customer experience.
The SDL Customer Experience Cloud gives retailers and other online brands the ability to offer optimized multi-channel experiences to their customers. The suite of tools works across channels and devices; the suite also offers an assist for translation/language services so that multi-national brands can create and launch campaigns that will be understood around the globe.
"We are in a new age of customer marketing where the journey and post-sale behavior can glean insights for brands to make smarter decisions about how they build relationships," said Mark Lancaster, CEO, SDL. "This Customer Experience Cloud packs all the critical elements of customer experience management into one accessible suite and delivers on our vision that every marketer can meet the expectations of their global customer base and remain connected and responsive throughout the entire buyer journey."
The Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform offers a strategy assist. The platform is set up to offer organizational structure from the cloud.
"We have spent the past several years developing a product portfolio, corporate structure and team of employees that believe in the commitment to deliver great customer marketing," said Lancaster. "We believe that despite the recent market and technology focus on customer experience, companies are still not meeting customer needs and are primed for innovation."
Image via Shutterstock
- How predictive tech may simplify engagement
- Survey: Mobiles look to devices before, during, after shopping
- Study: Live TV still trumps time-shifted
- Brands: How to make the most of ad placement
- Avoidance a big reason for blocking calls
- App Annie: App stores' revenue gap closing
- Marin study reveals the effect of integrating search and social campaigns
- Reports: Ad spend up on Bing, consumers still heavy on Google
Featured White Papers
- Marketing Automation Simplified : The Small Guide to Big Ideas
Marketers are increasingly enhancing their understanding of how data can fuel the delivery of meaningful interactions. This access to vast...
- Is your web site creating sales tax risk?
Answer 3 questions to learn....
- How to Properly Structure Your Social Program for Success
Most big brands structure their social program around business goals, however, sometimes there is a disconnect between the goals and...
- Email Device Report 2014: How Are Your Customers Viewing Email?
The Q4 2013 findings reveal that consumers are rapidly moving from desktops to mobile devices when it comes to opening...