News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
SDL suite promises cross channel, device functionality
This week a product launch from SDL will give online marketers more to consider in campaign and content creation. The company has released a cloud-based cross channel toolset, set up to optimize online and mobile campaigns; the other release is geared to improving customer experience.
The SDL Customer Experience Cloud gives retailers and other online brands the ability to offer optimized multi-channel experiences to their customers. The suite of tools works across channels and devices; the suite also offers an assist for translation/language services so that multi-national brands can create and launch campaigns that will be understood around the globe.
"We are in a new age of customer marketing where the journey and post-sale behavior can glean insights for brands to make smarter decisions about how they build relationships," said Mark Lancaster, CEO, SDL. "This Customer Experience Cloud packs all the critical elements of customer experience management into one accessible suite and delivers on our vision that every marketer can meet the expectations of their global customer base and remain connected and responsive throughout the entire buyer journey."
The Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform offers a strategy assist. The platform is set up to offer organizational structure from the cloud.
"We have spent the past several years developing a product portfolio, corporate structure and team of employees that believe in the commitment to deliver great customer marketing," said Lancaster. "We believe that despite the recent market and technology focus on customer experience, companies are still not meeting customer needs and are primed for innovation."
Image via Shutterstock
- Brands: How to ensure rogue apps aren't damaging to you
- Top tips to drive purchases
- Brands: How to protect yourself in the app space
- 25% of smartphone owners have used mobile wallet technology at least once
- Forge relationships with consumers with gamification marketing techniques
- 50% of teens bored of Facebook as the social network loses its 'cool' factor
- Studies ID social trends for the holiday season
- Experts: Use the Hunger Games strategy to avoid spam folders
Featured White Papers
- 4 Simple Strategies to Find Time for Creative Work
As marketers, we know our best work is fueled by time to think, brainstorm and explore different directions. But in...
- 2014 Top Insights for Marketing Executives
Winning consumers over today requires building new capabilities that make brands more agile and provides deeper, more intimate knowledge of...
- 6 Common Marketing Problems and How to Beat Them
Feeling tired, frustrated, and overwhelmed with work chaos? Get the Winning at the Game of Marketing eBook and get control....
- Social & The DMP: Understanding Data-Driven Social Media Marketing
Learn how top marketers improved their Social Media Marketing....