News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
SDL suite promises cross channel, device functionality
This week a product launch from SDL will give online marketers more to consider in campaign and content creation. The company has released a cloud-based cross channel toolset, set up to optimize online and mobile campaigns; the other release is geared to improving customer experience.
The SDL Customer Experience Cloud gives retailers and other online brands the ability to offer optimized multi-channel experiences to their customers. The suite of tools works across channels and devices; the suite also offers an assist for translation/language services so that multi-national brands can create and launch campaigns that will be understood around the globe.
"We are in a new age of customer marketing where the journey and post-sale behavior can glean insights for brands to make smarter decisions about how they build relationships," said Mark Lancaster, CEO, SDL. "This Customer Experience Cloud packs all the critical elements of customer experience management into one accessible suite and delivers on our vision that every marketer can meet the expectations of their global customer base and remain connected and responsive throughout the entire buyer journey."
The Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform offers a strategy assist. The platform is set up to offer organizational structure from the cloud.
"We have spent the past several years developing a product portfolio, corporate structure and team of employees that believe in the commitment to deliver great customer marketing," said Lancaster. "We believe that despite the recent market and technology focus on customer experience, companies are still not meeting customer needs and are primed for innovation."
Image via Shutterstock
- FTC's new 'merchandise rule' to come into effect before Christmas
- Brands: Why content needs better optimization
- Ad Roundup: Partnerships and acquisitions to improve platforms
- Consumers prefer SMS to apps for brand communications
- Physical stores still popular with young fashion shoppers
- Britain has more female gamers than male
- Permission-based email marketers still finding inbox placement hard work
- Study: Mobile driving travel plans
Featured White Papers
- 6 Ways to Boost Holiday Sales & Fuel Year-round Growth
Just as the shopping seasons guide demand in many categories, they shape the conversation around these categories as well. How...
- No Longer a Necessary Evil: How Modern CRM Empowers Sales
CRM has long been seen as a must-have sales tool. However, much of the value of traditional CRM accrues to...