News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
SDL suite promises cross channel, device functionality
This week a product launch from SDL will give online marketers more to consider in campaign and content creation. The company has released a cloud-based cross channel toolset, set up to optimize online and mobile campaigns; the other release is geared to improving customer experience.
The SDL Customer Experience Cloud gives retailers and other online brands the ability to offer optimized multi-channel experiences to their customers. The suite of tools works across channels and devices; the suite also offers an assist for translation/language services so that multi-national brands can create and launch campaigns that will be understood around the globe.
"We are in a new age of customer marketing where the journey and post-sale behavior can glean insights for brands to make smarter decisions about how they build relationships," said Mark Lancaster, CEO, SDL. "This Customer Experience Cloud packs all the critical elements of customer experience management into one accessible suite and delivers on our vision that every marketer can meet the expectations of their global customer base and remain connected and responsive throughout the entire buyer journey."
The Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform offers a strategy assist. The platform is set up to offer organizational structure from the cloud.
"We have spent the past several years developing a product portfolio, corporate structure and team of employees that believe in the commitment to deliver great customer marketing," said Lancaster. "We believe that despite the recent market and technology focus on customer experience, companies are still not meeting customer needs and are primed for innovation."
Image via Shutterstock
- How to get past personas and into consumers' interests
- European Commission forces Google, Apple to make users aware of 'true cost' of an app
- Top 3 tips to improve seasonal marketing plans
- Research: Social media users less likely to post positively about their favorite products
- Twitter preps for new generation of commerce experiences
- iBeacon firm offers free hardware and installation to UK retailers
- Swrve: Report reveals one third of apps get only one minute of attention
- Facebook trials 'Buy' button within advertisers' posts and ads
Featured White Papers
- Everything You Need to Know About Social Media for Your Business
While social media practitioners must continue to expect and adapt to change, it is important to take note of the...