News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
SDL suite promises cross channel, device functionality
This week a product launch from SDL will give online marketers more to consider in campaign and content creation. The company has released a cloud-based cross channel toolset, set up to optimize online and mobile campaigns; the other release is geared to improving customer experience.
The SDL Customer Experience Cloud gives retailers and other online brands the ability to offer optimized multi-channel experiences to their customers. The suite of tools works across channels and devices; the suite also offers an assist for translation/language services so that multi-national brands can create and launch campaigns that will be understood around the globe.
"We are in a new age of customer marketing where the journey and post-sale behavior can glean insights for brands to make smarter decisions about how they build relationships," said Mark Lancaster, CEO, SDL. "This Customer Experience Cloud packs all the critical elements of customer experience management into one accessible suite and delivers on our vision that every marketer can meet the expectations of their global customer base and remain connected and responsive throughout the entire buyer journey."
The Customer Experience Management (CXM) platform offers a strategy assist. The platform is set up to offer organizational structure from the cloud.
"We have spent the past several years developing a product portfolio, corporate structure and team of employees that believe in the commitment to deliver great customer marketing," said Lancaster. "We believe that despite the recent market and technology focus on customer experience, companies are still not meeting customer needs and are primed for innovation."
Image via Shutterstock
- Ecommerce Roundup: Payment solutions and an email idea
- How for-profits can capitalize with non-profit strategy
- Study IDs most important shopper for retailers
- Study: Consumers text for customer support
- Study IDs what Apple Watch users are really up to
- Top 3 tips for better triggered emails
- Study: Look for more gift cards this summer
- Top 3 tips to make your email 'Pitch Perfect'
Featured White Papers
- Retargeting on Facebook by the Numbers: The Analysis of Retargeting in the Center of the Social Web
Over the past two years, advertisers have rapidly adopted retargeting on Facebook to drive key metrics like conversions, app downloads,...
- Email A/B Split Testing Guide
You worked hard creating great products, at least as hard growing a viable business to support them- and perhaps even...
- Not Provided Insights & Intelligence - 2015 Edition
Keywords are fundamental to your integrated SEO and Content Marketing strategies. gShift's Not Provided Guide will help you connect...
- Learn how to fill your funnel with high-quality leads
In this comprehensive, 160 page guide, we cover topics ranging from content marketing and website SEO to telesales and content...