News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
ReachLocal, Baynote programs use big data to increase ROI
New data is out from a pilot program between auto brand SCION and ReachLocal, showing strong engagement based on targeted campaigns; and a new platform from Baynote uses data to enhance website experiences.
The ReachLocal platform is a tool for small and medium sized businesses, set up to help them increase campaign ROI. Their pilot program, with seven SCION dealerships around San Francisco, showed an increase of 200% for web visits and 28,000 click-thrus.
"Participating dealerships saw an average (YOY) sales increase of 17 percent during the pilot program, with one dealer achieving a 134 percent YOY increase," said Mary Pham, Scion brand manager at Toyota Motors Sales, U.S.A., Inc. "Working with ReachLocal and Google on this Scion pilot has made me learn about the level of traffic that can be driven to dealer websites with a good solid digital campaign."
The program targets consumers through paid search, mobile and display ad options.
Baynote's newly release VUE platform may be another way online brands can better connect with customers.
"E-commerce is highly competitive and growing fast as retailers have more products, faster turnover and shoppers demanding relevant, personalized experiences however they shop," said Bill Hustad, Baynote CEO. "Retail innovation is being driven by customer expectations and merchants need to be responsive."
Baynote's VUE self-services platform gives retailers scale by leveraging data from Hadoop and other tech platforms; combining that data with their existing retail algorithms and a real-time server, retailers on the platform should notice enhanced performance and better customer experiences.
Image via Shutterstock
- Ad Roundup: Launches to increase mobile, social capabilities
- Zendesk: Brand promoters talk less, detractors talk more
- Spending up but enthusiasm down for Halloween celebrations in the UK
- Study: Santa's Using SaaS
- Brits have financial concerns in the run up to Christmas
- Top 3 tips to create a solid cross-device strategy
- Ad Roundup: Mobile video and retargeting solutions
- Forecast: 27% of holiday buys could be 'lost' to abandoned carts
Featured White Papers
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...