News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
ReachLocal, Baynote programs use big data to increase ROI
New data is out from a pilot program between auto brand SCION and ReachLocal, showing strong engagement based on targeted campaigns; and a new platform from Baynote uses data to enhance website experiences.
The ReachLocal platform is a tool for small and medium sized businesses, set up to help them increase campaign ROI. Their pilot program, with seven SCION dealerships around San Francisco, showed an increase of 200% for web visits and 28,000 click-thrus.
"Participating dealerships saw an average (YOY) sales increase of 17 percent during the pilot program, with one dealer achieving a 134 percent YOY increase," said Mary Pham, Scion brand manager at Toyota Motors Sales, U.S.A., Inc. "Working with ReachLocal and Google on this Scion pilot has made me learn about the level of traffic that can be driven to dealer websites with a good solid digital campaign."
The program targets consumers through paid search, mobile and display ad options.
Baynote's newly release VUE platform may be another way online brands can better connect with customers.
"E-commerce is highly competitive and growing fast as retailers have more products, faster turnover and shoppers demanding relevant, personalized experiences however they shop," said Bill Hustad, Baynote CEO. "Retail innovation is being driven by customer expectations and merchants need to be responsive."
Baynote's VUE self-services platform gives retailers scale by leveraging data from Hadoop and other tech platforms; combining that data with their existing retail algorithms and a real-time server, retailers on the platform should notice enhanced performance and better customer experiences.
Image via Shutterstock
- Study: Mobile key for online grocery buys
- Job Seekers: How to get the next job
- Top 3 tips to improve travel loyalty programs
- New Realeyes' research links emotional response to sales impact
- Coalition for Better Ads releases new guidance to curb consumer annoyance with ads
- Instagram's focus on business tools attracts SMB advertisers
- Traditional external agency model failing to meet marketers' needs
- Few marketers intend to invest in marketing technology in 2017
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...