News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
ReachLocal, Baynote programs use big data to increase ROI
New data is out from a pilot program between auto brand SCION and ReachLocal, showing strong engagement based on targeted campaigns; and a new platform from Baynote uses data to enhance website experiences.
The ReachLocal platform is a tool for small and medium sized businesses, set up to help them increase campaign ROI. Their pilot program, with seven SCION dealerships around San Francisco, showed an increase of 200% for web visits and 28,000 click-thrus.
"Participating dealerships saw an average (YOY) sales increase of 17 percent during the pilot program, with one dealer achieving a 134 percent YOY increase," said Mary Pham, Scion brand manager at Toyota Motors Sales, U.S.A., Inc. "Working with ReachLocal and Google on this Scion pilot has made me learn about the level of traffic that can be driven to dealer websites with a good solid digital campaign."
The program targets consumers through paid search, mobile and display ad options.
Baynote's newly release VUE platform may be another way online brands can better connect with customers.
"E-commerce is highly competitive and growing fast as retailers have more products, faster turnover and shoppers demanding relevant, personalized experiences however they shop," said Bill Hustad, Baynote CEO. "Retail innovation is being driven by customer expectations and merchants need to be responsive."
Baynote's VUE self-services platform gives retailers scale by leveraging data from Hadoop and other tech platforms; combining that data with their existing retail algorithms and a real-time server, retailers on the platform should notice enhanced performance and better customer experiences.
Image via Shutterstock
- Study: Mobile video a compliment to TV
- Mobile sites leaving customers hungry
- Survey: Most create videos as keepsakes
- Ad RoundUp: Ecommerce deployments key in on data
- Online and mobile shopping experience still failing to meet consumer expectations
- Which products have the highest online browse-to-buy correlation?
- Millennials: Speed and high-quality images the difference between bounce or buy on mobile
- Smartphone shopping up but revenue remains low
Featured White Papers
- 7 ways the mobile consumer changes everything infographic
Download the infographic "7 Ways the Mobile Consumer Changes Everything" to learn how to optimize your web content for mobile,...
- Re-Engineer Your Business For Mobile Moments
More than ever, customers are turning to their mobile devices to browse, shop, and research. This increase in usage puts...