News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
ReachLocal, Baynote programs use big data to increase ROI
New data is out from a pilot program between auto brand SCION and ReachLocal, showing strong engagement based on targeted campaigns; and a new platform from Baynote uses data to enhance website experiences.
The ReachLocal platform is a tool for small and medium sized businesses, set up to help them increase campaign ROI. Their pilot program, with seven SCION dealerships around San Francisco, showed an increase of 200% for web visits and 28,000 click-thrus.
"Participating dealerships saw an average (YOY) sales increase of 17 percent during the pilot program, with one dealer achieving a 134 percent YOY increase," said Mary Pham, Scion brand manager at Toyota Motors Sales, U.S.A., Inc. "Working with ReachLocal and Google on this Scion pilot has made me learn about the level of traffic that can be driven to dealer websites with a good solid digital campaign."
The program targets consumers through paid search, mobile and display ad options.
Baynote's newly release VUE platform may be another way online brands can better connect with customers.
"E-commerce is highly competitive and growing fast as retailers have more products, faster turnover and shoppers demanding relevant, personalized experiences however they shop," said Bill Hustad, Baynote CEO. "Retail innovation is being driven by customer expectations and merchants need to be responsive."
Baynote's VUE self-services platform gives retailers scale by leveraging data from Hadoop and other tech platforms; combining that data with their existing retail algorithms and a real-time server, retailers on the platform should notice enhanced performance and better customer experiences.
Image via Shutterstock
- BrightRoll, Marketron announcements offer more measurement
- Study: SMBs turning to multi-channel to engage
- Gigya: Facebook winning for logins
- Community Q&A: Do you need it? And how to use it
- Study: SMBs bride personal achievement over money
- DMA (UK) poll reveals most 'marketing friendly' social network
- LinkedIn: 300 million connected, 3 billion to go
- Kenshoo: Paid search continues double-digit yearly growth
Featured White Papers
- Learn 5 Ways the Cloud Will Enhance Your Professional Life in 2014
In 2013, we finally understood the cloud. Now we're ready to make the most of it. Online file sharing can...
- Users Hate to Wait: 8 Timely Tips for Speeding Up Your Website
Statistic after statistic shows that even a millisecond delay on your website can prevent you from converting customers, cost a...