News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Platform links in-store, Facebook conversions
Source Metrics has launched a new platform that tracks in-store conversions that are attributable to Facebook Advertising. Through the platform retailers 'see' how Facebook Ads are influencing in-store conversions and engagements.
"While studies show that Facebook ads are getting more clicks year after year, the impact these adds have on the bottom line is still somewhat of a mystery especially for brick and mortar retailers," said Scott Lake, CEO of Source Metrics. "We have created the Facebook In-store Ad Tracker to eliminate the guess work for retailers regarding their Facebook Ads by providing metrics that show exactly how many campaign conversions or sales are a direct result of their Facebook Ad campaign."
Through the platform retailers can:
• Track total in-store conversions at the store level
• Track total in-store conversions across store locations
• Track the daypart in which conversions are made
• Track revenue of redeemed products
While little of the retail spend was attributed to the social space over the 2013 holidays, many experts believe social is having quite an impact with shoppers. Many are turning to social for product advice from friends and are 'friending' brands on platforms like Facebook and Twitter to learn about new products and deals.
Having access to analytics that directly link Facebook advertising and retail conversions is one way brands can see if their social presence is working as an engagement factor or if their campaigns need to be reworked.
Image via Shutterstock
- Forrester: Mobile social users more engaged, share more
- Top 3 tips for SMBs using webinars
- Air passengers demand constant connectivity and fast in-flight Wi-Fi
- Power Users + Loyal Users = App Stickiness
- Shareaholic: Quarter of website traffic driven by Facebook
- B2B firms struggling with content marketing
- Brands piggy-backing on major events not guaranteed success
- Expert: Why SMBs are pushing farther into digital
Featured White Papers
- Why The Smartest Marketers Have External Writing Teams
A successful content strategy includes many moving parts: content planning, content creation, content promotion, measuring your content's performance and optimizing...