News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Platform links in-store, Facebook conversions
Source Metrics has launched a new platform that tracks in-store conversions that are attributable to Facebook Advertising. Through the platform retailers 'see' how Facebook Ads are influencing in-store conversions and engagements.
"While studies show that Facebook ads are getting more clicks year after year, the impact these adds have on the bottom line is still somewhat of a mystery especially for brick and mortar retailers," said Scott Lake, CEO of Source Metrics. "We have created the Facebook In-store Ad Tracker to eliminate the guess work for retailers regarding their Facebook Ads by providing metrics that show exactly how many campaign conversions or sales are a direct result of their Facebook Ad campaign."
Through the platform retailers can:
• Track total in-store conversions at the store level
• Track total in-store conversions across store locations
• Track the daypart in which conversions are made
• Track revenue of redeemed products
While little of the retail spend was attributed to the social space over the 2013 holidays, many experts believe social is having quite an impact with shoppers. Many are turning to social for product advice from friends and are 'friending' brands on platforms like Facebook and Twitter to learn about new products and deals.
Having access to analytics that directly link Facebook advertising and retail conversions is one way brands can see if their social presence is working as an engagement factor or if their campaigns need to be reworked.
Image via Shutterstock
- Top 3 social trends to watch in 2015
- Why clicks will regain importance in 2015
- Security concerns cause 23% of consumers to shop less online
- Mobile and online key resource for last-minute Christmas shoppers
- Third of consumers never pay full price online
- Online cash register bells will continue ringing on Christmas Day and Boxing Day
- Experts: App usage will change in 2015
- How data will influence 2015
Featured White Papers
- No Longer a Necessary Evil: How Modern CRM Empowers Sales
CRM has long been seen as a must-have sales tool. However, much of the value of traditional CRM accrues to...
- 7 Myths About Online Reviews
When it comes to building and maintaining trust in your brand, online reviews are an extremely valuable addition to your...
- Targeting (That's on target)
"Hopeful messaging is wasted messaging. Clear targeting means more than just Who. It also demands a knowledge of How, When,...
- Leveraging Facebook to Improve ROI on Brand Sites
Rather than deserting your brand site for a Facebook Fan Page, the best digital marketing strategies incorporate a Facebook presence...