News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Interactive units top releases from ePrize, blurbIQ
This week, new campaigns will hit the online space with greater interactivity; brands are hoping this increased interactivity will translate to enhanced engagement.
First, ePrize has released an SaaS based cross-channel platform to help brands with mobile campaigns, live events, promotions/loyalty programs and in-store activations; they've also re-branded as Hello World. The SaaS platform is should help brands create engaging content that will encourage buying behaviors.
"Rapidly-evolving technology like smart phones and social networks have created marketing opportunities - but have also made engaging with consumers complicated with multiple vendors and complex software," said HelloWorld CEO Matt Wise. "In the same way Salesforce.com and Oracle solved this problem for CRM, the HelloWorld SaaS platform solves this problem for rich consumer engagement. It was time to reinvent the way things are done and build one platform to help brands connect with consumers across channels. We're proud to pave the way for brands to take advantage of this exciting and evolving medium."
Meanwhile, Castle Brands has tapped blurbIQ to create interactive experiences through images and video.
"The Irish To The Core Campaign is blurbIQ's latest fully integrated cross platform and interactive campaign that drives user engagement while providing valuable performance metrics back to the advertiser," says Scott Reese, CEO and Co-Founder of blurbIQ. "Together with Castle Brands, we have developed unique interactive digital experiences that get consumers to take an action, and perhaps more importantly, remember the brand at the point of purchase."
The campaign will use 4 ad units which include blurbIQ's scratch off and peel off units.
Image via Shutterstock
- Survey IDs best cities for small businesses
- Expert IDs trends to watch in mobile video
- Researchers developing a super-adblocker
- Expert: How retailers can improve tentpole events
- With rise of connected Gen Y, retailers must be fit for the future
- Gaming video content audiences exceed those of HBO and ESPN
- Apple Pay adoption and use continues to wane
- Study: Mobile becoming a loyalty draw
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...