News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Interactive units top releases from ePrize, blurbIQ
This week, new campaigns will hit the online space with greater interactivity; brands are hoping this increased interactivity will translate to enhanced engagement.
First, ePrize has released an SaaS based cross-channel platform to help brands with mobile campaigns, live events, promotions/loyalty programs and in-store activations; they've also re-branded as Hello World. The SaaS platform is should help brands create engaging content that will encourage buying behaviors.
"Rapidly-evolving technology like smart phones and social networks have created marketing opportunities - but have also made engaging with consumers complicated with multiple vendors and complex software," said HelloWorld CEO Matt Wise. "In the same way Salesforce.com and Oracle solved this problem for CRM, the HelloWorld SaaS platform solves this problem for rich consumer engagement. It was time to reinvent the way things are done and build one platform to help brands connect with consumers across channels. We're proud to pave the way for brands to take advantage of this exciting and evolving medium."
Meanwhile, Castle Brands has tapped blurbIQ to create interactive experiences through images and video.
"The Irish To The Core Campaign is blurbIQ's latest fully integrated cross platform and interactive campaign that drives user engagement while providing valuable performance metrics back to the advertiser," says Scott Reese, CEO and Co-Founder of blurbIQ. "Together with Castle Brands, we have developed unique interactive digital experiences that get consumers to take an action, and perhaps more importantly, remember the brand at the point of purchase."
The campaign will use 4 ad units which include blurbIQ's scratch off and peel off units.
Image via Shutterstock
- Top retailers failing to meet consumer expectations of personalized comms
- Android ad blocking browser released by Adblock Plus
- How triggered emails can reduce shopping cart abandons
- How to better protect consumers' mobile privacy
- Expert: What Google buy buttons could mean for ecommerce
- Report highlights the 'mobile moments' of commuters
- Consumers keen to use new payment technology but businesses slow to adopt
- Ad Roundup: Integrations and new releases to offer more insights
Featured White Papers
- Email A/B Split Testing Guide
You worked hard creating great products, at least as hard growing a viable business to support them- and perhaps even...
- Not Provided Insights & Intelligence - 2015 Edition
Keywords are fundamental to your integrated SEO and Content Marketing strategies. gShift's Not Provided Guide will help you connect...
- Learn how to fill your funnel with high-quality leads
In this comprehensive, 160 page guide, we cover topics ranging from content marketing and website SEO to telesales and content...