News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Interactive units top releases from ePrize, blurbIQ
This week, new campaigns will hit the online space with greater interactivity; brands are hoping this increased interactivity will translate to enhanced engagement.
First, ePrize has released an SaaS based cross-channel platform to help brands with mobile campaigns, live events, promotions/loyalty programs and in-store activations; they've also re-branded as Hello World. The SaaS platform is should help brands create engaging content that will encourage buying behaviors.
"Rapidly-evolving technology like smart phones and social networks have created marketing opportunities - but have also made engaging with consumers complicated with multiple vendors and complex software," said HelloWorld CEO Matt Wise. "In the same way Salesforce.com and Oracle solved this problem for CRM, the HelloWorld SaaS platform solves this problem for rich consumer engagement. It was time to reinvent the way things are done and build one platform to help brands connect with consumers across channels. We're proud to pave the way for brands to take advantage of this exciting and evolving medium."
Meanwhile, Castle Brands has tapped blurbIQ to create interactive experiences through images and video.
"The Irish To The Core Campaign is blurbIQ's latest fully integrated cross platform and interactive campaign that drives user engagement while providing valuable performance metrics back to the advertiser," says Scott Reese, CEO and Co-Founder of blurbIQ. "Together with Castle Brands, we have developed unique interactive digital experiences that get consumers to take an action, and perhaps more importantly, remember the brand at the point of purchase."
The campaign will use 4 ad units which include blurbIQ's scratch off and peel off units.
Image via Shutterstock
- Study: Live TV still trumps time-shifted
- Brands: How to make the most of ad placement
- Avoidance a big reason for blocking calls
- App Annie: App stores' revenue gap closing
- Marin study reveals the effect of integrating search and social campaigns
- Reports: Ad spend up on Bing, consumers still heavy on Google
- Study IDs disconnect between brands, consumers
- Consumers trust doctors and government with personal data more than they do advertisers
Featured White Papers
- Marketing Automation Simplified : The Small Guide to Big Ideas
Marketers are increasingly enhancing their understanding of how data can fuel the delivery of meaningful interactions. This access to vast...
- Is your web site creating sales tax risk?
Answer 3 questions to learn....
- How to Properly Structure Your Social Program for Success
Most big brands structure their social program around business goals, however, sometimes there is a disconnect between the goals and...
- Email Device Report 2014: How Are Your Customers Viewing Email?
The Q4 2013 findings reveal that consumers are rapidly moving from desktops to mobile devices when it comes to opening...