News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Interactive units top releases from ePrize, blurbIQ
This week, new campaigns will hit the online space with greater interactivity; brands are hoping this increased interactivity will translate to enhanced engagement.
First, ePrize has released an SaaS based cross-channel platform to help brands with mobile campaigns, live events, promotions/loyalty programs and in-store activations; they've also re-branded as Hello World. The SaaS platform is should help brands create engaging content that will encourage buying behaviors.
"Rapidly-evolving technology like smart phones and social networks have created marketing opportunities - but have also made engaging with consumers complicated with multiple vendors and complex software," said HelloWorld CEO Matt Wise. "In the same way Salesforce.com and Oracle solved this problem for CRM, the HelloWorld SaaS platform solves this problem for rich consumer engagement. It was time to reinvent the way things are done and build one platform to help brands connect with consumers across channels. We're proud to pave the way for brands to take advantage of this exciting and evolving medium."
Meanwhile, Castle Brands has tapped blurbIQ to create interactive experiences through images and video.
"The Irish To The Core Campaign is blurbIQ's latest fully integrated cross platform and interactive campaign that drives user engagement while providing valuable performance metrics back to the advertiser," says Scott Reese, CEO and Co-Founder of blurbIQ. "Together with Castle Brands, we have developed unique interactive digital experiences that get consumers to take an action, and perhaps more importantly, remember the brand at the point of purchase."
The campaign will use 4 ad units which include blurbIQ's scratch off and peel off units.
Image via Shutterstock
- Study: Retailers aren't ready for next-gen tech
- Expert Advice: Invest in Near Field Communications
- Top struggles for email marketers
- Campaigner suggests marketers reset campaigns not just clocks
- Brands: How to use in-memory tech to increase personalization
- Study finds mobile payments high on consumers' minds
- Does Facebook really pose a threat to YouTube?
- In a digital age Out of Home advertising memorable and complementary
Featured White Papers
- CRM and Marketing Automation Integration for the Ultimate ROI
The number of companies using marketing automation will increase by 50% by 2015, according to research from Sirius Decisions. But...
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...