News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Interactive units top releases from ePrize, blurbIQ
This week, new campaigns will hit the online space with greater interactivity; brands are hoping this increased interactivity will translate to enhanced engagement.
First, ePrize has released an SaaS based cross-channel platform to help brands with mobile campaigns, live events, promotions/loyalty programs and in-store activations; they've also re-branded as Hello World. The SaaS platform is should help brands create engaging content that will encourage buying behaviors.
"Rapidly-evolving technology like smart phones and social networks have created marketing opportunities - but have also made engaging with consumers complicated with multiple vendors and complex software," said HelloWorld CEO Matt Wise. "In the same way Salesforce.com and Oracle solved this problem for CRM, the HelloWorld SaaS platform solves this problem for rich consumer engagement. It was time to reinvent the way things are done and build one platform to help brands connect with consumers across channels. We're proud to pave the way for brands to take advantage of this exciting and evolving medium."
Meanwhile, Castle Brands has tapped blurbIQ to create interactive experiences through images and video.
"The Irish To The Core Campaign is blurbIQ's latest fully integrated cross platform and interactive campaign that drives user engagement while providing valuable performance metrics back to the advertiser," says Scott Reese, CEO and Co-Founder of blurbIQ. "Together with Castle Brands, we have developed unique interactive digital experiences that get consumers to take an action, and perhaps more importantly, remember the brand at the point of purchase."
The campaign will use 4 ad units which include blurbIQ's scratch off and peel off units.
Image via Shutterstock
- 65% of shoppers still rely on visits to physical stores during online shopping journey
- Internet ad revenues hit landmark high in first half of 2014
- Report: Product placements can recoup commercial losses
- Study highlights consumer behavior in tablet purchase journey
- Britain leads Europe's online shopping boom
- YouGov: Mobile commerce confidence grows among consumers
- Study finds the moments ads will most likely garner attention
- Report: SMB owners optimistic about 2014 holidays
Featured White Papers
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...