News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
How to bring Super Bowl conversations online
One question on many brands' minds for the next 10 days: how to make the most of Super Bowl Advertising. One expert advises brands to bring the Super Bowl conversation online, but how do we do that?
Kristina: How can brands prepare to continue the Super Bowl advertising conversation online?
Kelly Ford, Vice President of Marketing, Sunday Sky: Post-Super Bowl, brands can continue the conversation by purchasing more online space. Online space is more targeted, and allows for advertisements to been seen for longer periods of time. This increases the chance that the target viewer will see and engage with the ad. Leveraging multiple channels and screens can deepen and extend consumer engagement.
Plan smarter by bringing together TV and video advertising across all screens. Online video advertising directly complements TV ads, something that brands are continuing to recognize. Last year, advertisers began buying the two mediums in tandem. This year, brands will continue this trend, delivering online video ads to relevant audiences and extending the reach of their campaigns. As cross-device user identification and tracking takes shape in the industry, Super Bowl advertisers will be able to target better to mobile viewers across channels.
Kristina: What do brands need to do to ensure they are reaching the right person at the right time with online video?
Kelly: Advertisers benefit from targeting online audiences in order to reach the right person. Overlaying contextual relevance via behavioral targeting is key to reaching consumers at the right time. By targeting audiences via network browsing, searches and the intended content to be viewed, advertisers can deliver an optimal ad experience to each individual consumer, resulting in measurable value.
- Report: Travel sites missing the data mark
- Brands: How mobile wallets can improve loyalty programs
- Survey: SMB's need more tax education
- 90% of marketers not trained in marketing performance, ROI
- Mobile plays significant role in the shopping habits of Boomers and Seniors
- Brands: Why Facebook ads may not be a cure-all
- Studies: Web performance impacting experience, Responsive Design slowing mobile sites
- Retailers lose a third of consumers through in-store smartphone use
Featured White Papers
- Marketing Automation Simplified : The Small Guide to Big Ideas
Marketers are increasingly enhancing their understanding of how data can fuel the delivery of meaningful interactions. This access to vast...
- Is your web site creating sales tax risk?
Answer 3 questions to learn....
- How to Properly Structure Your Social Program for Success
Most big brands structure their social program around business goals, however, sometimes there is a disconnect between the goals and...
- Email Device Report 2014: How Are Your Customers Viewing Email?
The Q4 2013 findings reveal that consumers are rapidly moving from desktops to mobile devices when it comes to opening...