News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
How to bring Super Bowl conversations online
One question on many brands' minds for the next 10 days: how to make the most of Super Bowl Advertising. One expert advises brands to bring the Super Bowl conversation online, but how do we do that?
Kristina: How can brands prepare to continue the Super Bowl advertising conversation online?
Kelly Ford, Vice President of Marketing, Sunday Sky: Post-Super Bowl, brands can continue the conversation by purchasing more online space. Online space is more targeted, and allows for advertisements to been seen for longer periods of time. This increases the chance that the target viewer will see and engage with the ad. Leveraging multiple channels and screens can deepen and extend consumer engagement.
Plan smarter by bringing together TV and video advertising across all screens. Online video advertising directly complements TV ads, something that brands are continuing to recognize. Last year, advertisers began buying the two mediums in tandem. This year, brands will continue this trend, delivering online video ads to relevant audiences and extending the reach of their campaigns. As cross-device user identification and tracking takes shape in the industry, Super Bowl advertisers will be able to target better to mobile viewers across channels.
Kristina: What do brands need to do to ensure they are reaching the right person at the right time with online video?
Kelly: Advertisers benefit from targeting online audiences in order to reach the right person. Overlaying contextual relevance via behavioral targeting is key to reaching consumers at the right time. By targeting audiences via network browsing, searches and the intended content to be viewed, advertisers can deliver an optimal ad experience to each individual consumer, resulting in measurable value.
- Top 3 tips for better channel optimization
- Study: Sales, marketing disconnect resulting in bad customer experience
- UK businesses failing to consistently and effectively employ social for customer support
- How to tell if interactions are successful or not
- Report: In case of emergency, try cell
- Retailers failing to maximize use of social shopping websites
- Home pages of retail websites failing to load fast enough
- U.K. ecommerce websites improve delivery options to tap overseas customers
Featured White Papers
- What Sales Should REALLY Expect from Marketing Automation
In this Deep Dive we will explore what sales leaders should actually be demanding from marketing automation tools. In fact,...
- Learn the True Importance of Global Brand Management
Effective branding has always been an important part of business and is an especially important component of the customer experience,...
- 10 Best Practices for a Successful Digital Asset Management Implementation
Rich media and digital content are pervasive in organizations and continue to grow exponentially. Every aspect of the business world...
- Why The Smartest Marketers Have External Writing Teams
A successful content strategy includes many moving parts: content planning, content creation, content promotion, measuring your content's performance and optimizing...