News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
How to bring Super Bowl conversations online
One question on many brands' minds for the next 10 days: how to make the most of Super Bowl Advertising. One expert advises brands to bring the Super Bowl conversation online, but how do we do that?
Kristina: How can brands prepare to continue the Super Bowl advertising conversation online?
Kelly Ford, Vice President of Marketing, Sunday Sky: Post-Super Bowl, brands can continue the conversation by purchasing more online space. Online space is more targeted, and allows for advertisements to been seen for longer periods of time. This increases the chance that the target viewer will see and engage with the ad. Leveraging multiple channels and screens can deepen and extend consumer engagement.
Plan smarter by bringing together TV and video advertising across all screens. Online video advertising directly complements TV ads, something that brands are continuing to recognize. Last year, advertisers began buying the two mediums in tandem. This year, brands will continue this trend, delivering online video ads to relevant audiences and extending the reach of their campaigns. As cross-device user identification and tracking takes shape in the industry, Super Bowl advertisers will be able to target better to mobile viewers across channels.
Kristina: What do brands need to do to ensure they are reaching the right person at the right time with online video?
Kelly: Advertisers benefit from targeting online audiences in order to reach the right person. Overlaying contextual relevance via behavioral targeting is key to reaching consumers at the right time. By targeting audiences via network browsing, searches and the intended content to be viewed, advertisers can deliver an optimal ad experience to each individual consumer, resulting in measurable value.
- Brands: How to ensure rogue apps aren't damaging to you
- Top tips to drive purchases
- Brands: How to protect yourself in the app space
- 25% of smartphone owners have used mobile wallet technology at least once
- Forge relationships with consumers with gamification marketing techniques
- 50% of teens bored of Facebook as the social network loses its 'cool' factor
- Studies ID social trends for the holiday season
- Experts: Use the Hunger Games strategy to avoid spam folders
Featured White Papers
- 2014 Top Insights for Marketing Executives
Winning consumers over today requires building new capabilities that make brands more agile and provides deeper, more intimate knowledge of...
- 6 Common Marketing Problems and How to Beat Them
Feeling tired, frustrated, and overwhelmed with work chaos? Get the Winning at the Game of Marketing eBook and get control....
- Social & The DMP: Understanding Data-Driven Social Media Marketing
Learn how top marketers improved their Social Media Marketing....