News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
How to bring Super Bowl conversations online
One question on many brands' minds for the next 10 days: how to make the most of Super Bowl Advertising. One expert advises brands to bring the Super Bowl conversation online, but how do we do that?
Kristina: How can brands prepare to continue the Super Bowl advertising conversation online?
Kelly Ford, Vice President of Marketing, Sunday Sky: Post-Super Bowl, brands can continue the conversation by purchasing more online space. Online space is more targeted, and allows for advertisements to been seen for longer periods of time. This increases the chance that the target viewer will see and engage with the ad. Leveraging multiple channels and screens can deepen and extend consumer engagement.
Plan smarter by bringing together TV and video advertising across all screens. Online video advertising directly complements TV ads, something that brands are continuing to recognize. Last year, advertisers began buying the two mediums in tandem. This year, brands will continue this trend, delivering online video ads to relevant audiences and extending the reach of their campaigns. As cross-device user identification and tracking takes shape in the industry, Super Bowl advertisers will be able to target better to mobile viewers across channels.
Kristina: What do brands need to do to ensure they are reaching the right person at the right time with online video?
Kelly: Advertisers benefit from targeting online audiences in order to reach the right person. Overlaying contextual relevance via behavioral targeting is key to reaching consumers at the right time. By targeting audiences via network browsing, searches and the intended content to be viewed, advertisers can deliver an optimal ad experience to each individual consumer, resulting in measurable value.
- Survey: Productivity software helping SMBs communicate
- How to use community Q&A to increase your reach
- How to use organic social posts to reach non-fans
- Keyword carelessness inhibiting UK travel brands' discoverability in App Store
- Android ahead of iOS in mobile ad traffic
- BrightRoll, Marketron announcements offer more measurement
- Study: SMBs turning to multi-channel to engage
- Young adults more likely to Facebook their dining experience than review it
Featured White Papers
- "Abandon Cart Emails" - Why We Don't Buy
For this paper, sponsored by Magento and Bronto Software, over 1,000 online shoppers were surveyed about their awareness of shopping...
- Learn 5 Ways the Cloud Will Enhance Your Professional Life in 2014
In 2013, we finally understood the cloud. Now we're ready to make the most of it. Online file sharing can...
- Users Hate to Wait: 8 Timely Tips for Speeding Up Your Website
Statistic after statistic shows that even a millisecond delay on your website can prevent you from converting customers, cost a...