News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
How to bring Super Bowl conversations online
One question on many brands' minds for the next 10 days: how to make the most of Super Bowl Advertising. One expert advises brands to bring the Super Bowl conversation online, but how do we do that?
Kristina: How can brands prepare to continue the Super Bowl advertising conversation online?
Kelly Ford, Vice President of Marketing, Sunday Sky: Post-Super Bowl, brands can continue the conversation by purchasing more online space. Online space is more targeted, and allows for advertisements to been seen for longer periods of time. This increases the chance that the target viewer will see and engage with the ad. Leveraging multiple channels and screens can deepen and extend consumer engagement.
Plan smarter by bringing together TV and video advertising across all screens. Online video advertising directly complements TV ads, something that brands are continuing to recognize. Last year, advertisers began buying the two mediums in tandem. This year, brands will continue this trend, delivering online video ads to relevant audiences and extending the reach of their campaigns. As cross-device user identification and tracking takes shape in the industry, Super Bowl advertisers will be able to target better to mobile viewers across channels.
Kristina: What do brands need to do to ensure they are reaching the right person at the right time with online video?
Kelly: Advertisers benefit from targeting online audiences in order to reach the right person. Overlaying contextual relevance via behavioral targeting is key to reaching consumers at the right time. By targeting audiences via network browsing, searches and the intended content to be viewed, advertisers can deliver an optimal ad experience to each individual consumer, resulting in measurable value.
- What Twitter's roll-out of Periscope ads means for digital brands
- Ad Roundup: Tools to connect shoppers
- Top 3 tips for B2B brands to harness purchasing power
- Channel 4 video-on-demand ads address viewer by name
- IAB: 2016 Internet ad spend breaks records
- Marketers say their role is to collect, not analyze, customer data
- Two-thirds of US, UK consumers worried about how brands use personal data
- Study: Marketers overwhelmed with data
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...