News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Fiksu, Optilly release app-based solutions
Two new solutions have launched, geared toward helping brands in the mobile space better utilize and market through apps.
First, the Optilly platform is set up to optimize Facebook app install campaigns; the SaaS platform boasts a low cost per install model and is geared to both brand and direct response marketers. Through the self-serve platform brands can optimize strategy, create, test and optimize Facebook app install ads.
"Our system creates and tests thousands of ads quickly, and manages all of the split testing while determining which ads are most profitable based on the user defined target acquisition cost," said Vince Mundy, CEO and co-founder of Optilly. "It would take hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars in order to properly do anything like this manually. We've designed a fast, inexpensive, and fully automated solution that will continually reduce user acquisition cost."
And from Fiksu, a mobile retargeting solution helping brands to re-engage lapsed or inactive customers on a cost-effective basis. It's called Fiksu Retargeting and works across media sources including RTB exchanges and social networks to ad networks.
"As the mobile app market continues to mature, brands have set their sights on sophisticated goals beyond basic user acquisition, aiming to reach their target users across multiple barriers: over time and across apps and device platforms," said Micah Adler, CEO and founder, Fiksu. "Marketers have already experienced the power of retargeting on the desktop, and for the first time, Fiksu is bringing this valuable tool to mobile. It's the perfect complement to user acquisition marketing, allowing advertisers to maximize the value of their user acquisition investments."
Tools within Fiksu Retargeting include options to cross-promote products/services, retrieve or engage users who have downloaded an app but not taken action within the app, re-engage abandoned/lapsed users and market across platforms.
Image via Shutterstock
- Experiences - not amenities - create most social media chatter about hotels
- Younger consumers will share personal data in exchange for more accurate search results
- Forecast: App store spend to increase 33%
- Report shows Southwest winning digital airline wars
- Expert: Why unsubscribes aren't necessarily bad
- Study: Most want loyalty to be mobile
- Expert: Data key to video strategy
- Study: Half of loyalty club members want retail redemption options
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...