News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Fiksu, Optilly release app-based solutions
Two new solutions have launched, geared toward helping brands in the mobile space better utilize and market through apps.
First, the Optilly platform is set up to optimize Facebook app install campaigns; the SaaS platform boasts a low cost per install model and is geared to both brand and direct response marketers. Through the self-serve platform brands can optimize strategy, create, test and optimize Facebook app install ads.
"Our system creates and tests thousands of ads quickly, and manages all of the split testing while determining which ads are most profitable based on the user defined target acquisition cost," said Vince Mundy, CEO and co-founder of Optilly. "It would take hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars in order to properly do anything like this manually. We've designed a fast, inexpensive, and fully automated solution that will continually reduce user acquisition cost."
And from Fiksu, a mobile retargeting solution helping brands to re-engage lapsed or inactive customers on a cost-effective basis. It's called Fiksu Retargeting and works across media sources including RTB exchanges and social networks to ad networks.
"As the mobile app market continues to mature, brands have set their sights on sophisticated goals beyond basic user acquisition, aiming to reach their target users across multiple barriers: over time and across apps and device platforms," said Micah Adler, CEO and founder, Fiksu. "Marketers have already experienced the power of retargeting on the desktop, and for the first time, Fiksu is bringing this valuable tool to mobile. It's the perfect complement to user acquisition marketing, allowing advertisers to maximize the value of their user acquisition investments."
Tools within Fiksu Retargeting include options to cross-promote products/services, retrieve or engage users who have downloaded an app but not taken action within the app, re-engage abandoned/lapsed users and market across platforms.
Image via Shutterstock
- In-store pricing versus online: Getting the price right at the right time
- Investment in the online shopping experience paying dividends for retailers
- Survey: Mobile a sore spot for luxury brands
- Study: Switching economy could cost US brands $1 trillion
- Does your business send packages? USPS postal rates change
- Localytics: App engagement up, retention declines
- Knowledge of marketing automation low among senior-level marketers
- Study: Data tools don't stop cross-channel challenges
Featured White Papers
- The High Cost of Free: Does Online Video Quality Influence Consumer Perception of your Brand?
6 Billion hours of video are watched each month on YouTube .... That's almost 1 hour for every person on...