News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Euclid, Appnext releases focus on analysis, mobile functionality
This week Euclid Analytics and Appnext are releasing a new platforms space focused on analysis and mobile functionality.
First, Euclid Express, is a platform offers free, offliner customer analysis to retail customers. The platform is set up to help retailers understand how customers behave in-store as well as store performance to optimize revenue. Euclid Express analyzes store traffic, the length of a store visit as well as shopper trends to help retailers increase their performance; these kinds of insights have been helping online retailers for years.
"Today's businesses are talking about creating a multi-channel experience and tying the online and offline. However, a huge data gap still exists in the offline world. Retailers lack even the basic information to understand customer behavior in their stores," said Euclid CEO Will Smith. "They need to go beyond analyzing transactions and basic door counts to create better customer experiences and improve store performance. Euclid Express provides access to these fundamental insights, making it free and easy to do smarter business."
Meanwhile, Appnext has released the New Ad SDK, a platform said to triple CTRs and eCPMs. The new solution offers full-screen single ad units as well as faster page load times and 'Send by Email' options.
"The new Appnext SDK provides one of the best performing ad units available for Android developers today," said Elad Natanson, founder, Appnext. "From what we're seeing, our new SDK is enabling Android developers to earn ad revenue equal to iOS developers."
The solution also offers native ad functionality, creating ads that look like actual websites; these ads have been shown to increase customer engagement and conversions.
Image via Shutterstock
- Top 3 tips to ensure content is global-ready
- Survey: SMBs missing out by not being online
- Report: State of mobile travel
- PayPal wants users to eat their (pass)words
- 'Visually wired' disposition behind massive rise in infographic use
- Half of British consumers believe drone deliveries will never happen
- Social Roundup: How brands are engaging in social
- Targeted ads give Internet users the creeps
Featured White Papers
- Tasty Tips From Marketing's Master Chefs
The art and science of effective marketing and demand generation is like a great recipe- Marketing master chefs turn traditional...
- Analyzing the Value of Responsive Design Can Be Messy
Responsive web design is an integral part of customer engagement in our multi-device world. But the additional costs and resources...
- Mobile Email Guide: Design strategies to help you capture mobile clicks
On average, about 40 percent of e-mail opens come from mobile devices and tablets. Mobile subscribers are less engaged because...
- Avoid these common pitfalls when choosing a cloud CRM
Organizations are frequently turning to SaaS solutions for their CRM needs. But there are risks when deploying any solution at...
- 2015 Social Marketing Planning Guide
2015 is going to be a great year for social marketers, but to make the most of it you'll need...