News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Euclid, Appnext releases focus on analysis, mobile functionality
This week Euclid Analytics and Appnext are releasing a new platforms space focused on analysis and mobile functionality.
First, Euclid Express, is a platform offers free, offliner customer analysis to retail customers. The platform is set up to help retailers understand how customers behave in-store as well as store performance to optimize revenue. Euclid Express analyzes store traffic, the length of a store visit as well as shopper trends to help retailers increase their performance; these kinds of insights have been helping online retailers for years.
"Today's businesses are talking about creating a multi-channel experience and tying the online and offline. However, a huge data gap still exists in the offline world. Retailers lack even the basic information to understand customer behavior in their stores," said Euclid CEO Will Smith. "They need to go beyond analyzing transactions and basic door counts to create better customer experiences and improve store performance. Euclid Express provides access to these fundamental insights, making it free and easy to do smarter business."
Meanwhile, Appnext has released the New Ad SDK, a platform said to triple CTRs and eCPMs. The new solution offers full-screen single ad units as well as faster page load times and 'Send by Email' options.
"The new Appnext SDK provides one of the best performing ad units available for Android developers today," said Elad Natanson, founder, Appnext. "From what we're seeing, our new SDK is enabling Android developers to earn ad revenue equal to iOS developers."
The solution also offers native ad functionality, creating ads that look like actual websites; these ads have been shown to increase customer engagement and conversions.
Image via Shutterstock
- How predictive tech may simplify engagement
- Survey: Mobiles look to devices before, during, after shopping
- Study: Live TV still trumps time-shifted
- Brands: How to make the most of ad placement
- Avoidance a big reason for blocking calls
- App Annie: App stores' revenue gap closing
- Marin study reveals the effect of integrating search and social campaigns
- Reports: Ad spend up on Bing, consumers still heavy on Google
Featured White Papers
- Marketing Automation Simplified : The Small Guide to Big Ideas
Marketers are increasingly enhancing their understanding of how data can fuel the delivery of meaningful interactions. This access to vast...
- Is your web site creating sales tax risk?
Answer 3 questions to learn....
- How to Properly Structure Your Social Program for Success
Most big brands structure their social program around business goals, however, sometimes there is a disconnect between the goals and...
- Email Device Report 2014: How Are Your Customers Viewing Email?
The Q4 2013 findings reveal that consumers are rapidly moving from desktops to mobile devices when it comes to opening...