News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Euclid, Appnext releases focus on analysis, mobile functionality
This week Euclid Analytics and Appnext are releasing a new platforms space focused on analysis and mobile functionality.
First, Euclid Express, is a platform offers free, offliner customer analysis to retail customers. The platform is set up to help retailers understand how customers behave in-store as well as store performance to optimize revenue. Euclid Express analyzes store traffic, the length of a store visit as well as shopper trends to help retailers increase their performance; these kinds of insights have been helping online retailers for years.
"Today's businesses are talking about creating a multi-channel experience and tying the online and offline. However, a huge data gap still exists in the offline world. Retailers lack even the basic information to understand customer behavior in their stores," said Euclid CEO Will Smith. "They need to go beyond analyzing transactions and basic door counts to create better customer experiences and improve store performance. Euclid Express provides access to these fundamental insights, making it free and easy to do smarter business."
Meanwhile, Appnext has released the New Ad SDK, a platform said to triple CTRs and eCPMs. The new solution offers full-screen single ad units as well as faster page load times and 'Send by Email' options.
"The new Appnext SDK provides one of the best performing ad units available for Android developers today," said Elad Natanson, founder, Appnext. "From what we're seeing, our new SDK is enabling Android developers to earn ad revenue equal to iOS developers."
The solution also offers native ad functionality, creating ads that look like actual websites; these ads have been shown to increase customer engagement and conversions.
Image via Shutterstock
- Top 3 challenges facing retailers and how to solve them
- How to get past personas and into consumers' interests
- European Commission forces Google, Apple to make users aware of 'true cost' of an app
- Top 3 tips to improve seasonal marketing plans
- Research: Social media users less likely to post positively about their favorite products
- Twitter preps for new generation of commerce experiences
- iBeacon firm offers free hardware and installation to UK retailers
- Swrve: Report reveals one third of apps get only one minute of attention
Featured White Papers
- Everything You Need to Know About Social Media for Your Business
While social media practitioners must continue to expect and adapt to change, it is important to take note of the...