News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Euclid, Appnext releases focus on analysis, mobile functionality
This week Euclid Analytics and Appnext are releasing a new platforms space focused on analysis and mobile functionality.
First, Euclid Express, is a platform offers free, offliner customer analysis to retail customers. The platform is set up to help retailers understand how customers behave in-store as well as store performance to optimize revenue. Euclid Express analyzes store traffic, the length of a store visit as well as shopper trends to help retailers increase their performance; these kinds of insights have been helping online retailers for years.
"Today's businesses are talking about creating a multi-channel experience and tying the online and offline. However, a huge data gap still exists in the offline world. Retailers lack even the basic information to understand customer behavior in their stores," said Euclid CEO Will Smith. "They need to go beyond analyzing transactions and basic door counts to create better customer experiences and improve store performance. Euclid Express provides access to these fundamental insights, making it free and easy to do smarter business."
Meanwhile, Appnext has released the New Ad SDK, a platform said to triple CTRs and eCPMs. The new solution offers full-screen single ad units as well as faster page load times and 'Send by Email' options.
"The new Appnext SDK provides one of the best performing ad units available for Android developers today," said Elad Natanson, founder, Appnext. "From what we're seeing, our new SDK is enabling Android developers to earn ad revenue equal to iOS developers."
The solution also offers native ad functionality, creating ads that look like actual websites; these ads have been shown to increase customer engagement and conversions.
Image via Shutterstock
- Expert: Travel next up for programmatic direct
- Expert: How to reduce involuntary churn
- 170% rise in ad requests containing location data
- Brexit, Trump leave marketers skittish about targeting
- Email analysis reveals extent of email attacks on businesses
- Report IDs the next big tech products
- Brands: How to prep for the subscription economy
- Expert: What Buffett's Walmart sale means
Featured White Papers
- Learn Why 83% of Advertisers Are Reporting Superior Outcomes With People-Based Ads
Traditional digital display advertising doesn't work. The information in this report is based on an online survey of 350 senior...
- 2016 Email Marketing Metrics Benchmark Study
To build a world-class marketing program, it's crucial to compare yourself to the best performers - but competitor data can...
- 10 Ways to Use Customer Lifetime Value to Reinvent Your Marketing Strategy
CLV insights can help you to attract high-margin customers, target clusters of customers with untapped value, and retain high-value customers...
- 16 Innovative Loyalty Programs of 2016
Engaging customers in a loyalty program is no easy feat. Read how 16 brands grabbed headlines in 2016 by launching...