News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Ad Roundup: Releases increase brand security, customer experience
This week two releases to the online space will be brands and marketers more to talk about within company walls. DoubleVerify is releasing a fraud-free ad platform while ClickTale is launching a platform that will give brands insight into on-site behavior from visitors/shoppers. Here are the details:
First, DoubleVerify has released an ad solution that is fraud-free. Called IQ Viewability, the platform offers fraud-less digital impressions by eliminating fraudulent traffic and practices that hamper ad integrity. The platform protects against copyright infringement, impression laundering, hidden, stacked or injected ads, masked URLs and bot fraud.
"With digital ad fraud gaining in sophistication and scale, advertisers need assurances that they're not paying for phony ads that never reached their intended customers," said DoubleVerify CEO Wayne Gattinella. "With the basis for online media payments rapidly transitioning to a viewable impression, it's essential that the data that advertisers and their agencies use is fraud-free."
Meanwhile Clicktale is launching Side-by-Side Heatmaps which give brands and advertisers great insight into how visitors are engaging with websites. The platform allows brands to track mouse moves and scrolling or clicking; this kind of information gives behavioral information which can help website owners offer better customer experiences.
"We are always striving to roll out new and innovative solutions for our customers," said Hadas Sheinfeld, VP Product Manager, ClickTale. "Side-by-Side Heatmaps is an important addition to our product suite, and the next step in the evolution of website optimization."
Through the platform brands can better understand customer behaviors and perhaps uncover why A/B testing of content/layout fails as well as identify issues with website performance across browsers and devices.
Image via Shutterstock
- Study: Retailers aren't ready for next-gen tech
- Expert Advice: Invest in Near Field Communications
- Top struggles for email marketers
- Campaigner suggests marketers reset campaigns not just clocks
- Brands: How to use in-memory tech to increase personalization
- Study finds mobile payments high on consumers' minds
- Does Facebook really pose a threat to YouTube?
- In a digital age Out of Home advertising memorable and complementary
Featured White Papers
- CRM and Marketing Automation Integration for the Ultimate ROI
The number of companies using marketing automation will increase by 50% by 2015, according to research from Sirius Decisions. But...
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...