News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Ad Roundup: Releases increase brand security, customer experience
This week two releases to the online space will be brands and marketers more to talk about within company walls. DoubleVerify is releasing a fraud-free ad platform while ClickTale is launching a platform that will give brands insight into on-site behavior from visitors/shoppers. Here are the details:
First, DoubleVerify has released an ad solution that is fraud-free. Called IQ Viewability, the platform offers fraud-less digital impressions by eliminating fraudulent traffic and practices that hamper ad integrity. The platform protects against copyright infringement, impression laundering, hidden, stacked or injected ads, masked URLs and bot fraud.
"With digital ad fraud gaining in sophistication and scale, advertisers need assurances that they're not paying for phony ads that never reached their intended customers," said DoubleVerify CEO Wayne Gattinella. "With the basis for online media payments rapidly transitioning to a viewable impression, it's essential that the data that advertisers and their agencies use is fraud-free."
Meanwhile Clicktale is launching Side-by-Side Heatmaps which give brands and advertisers great insight into how visitors are engaging with websites. The platform allows brands to track mouse moves and scrolling or clicking; this kind of information gives behavioral information which can help website owners offer better customer experiences.
"We are always striving to roll out new and innovative solutions for our customers," said Hadas Sheinfeld, VP Product Manager, ClickTale. "Side-by-Side Heatmaps is an important addition to our product suite, and the next step in the evolution of website optimization."
Through the platform brands can better understand customer behaviors and perhaps uncover why A/B testing of content/layout fails as well as identify issues with website performance across browsers and devices.
Image via Shutterstock
- In-store pricing versus online: Getting the price right at the right time
- Investment in the online shopping experience paying dividends for retailers
- Survey: Mobile a sore spot for luxury brands
- Study: Switching economy could cost US brands $1 trillion
- Does your business send packages? USPS postal rates change
- Localytics: App engagement up, retention declines
- Knowledge of marketing automation low among senior-level marketers
- Study: Data tools don't stop cross-channel challenges
Featured White Papers
- Worksheet: Are You Ready for Marketing Automation?
Download this worksheet to determine if your company is ready to use marketing automation. Regardless of your score, there's good...
- Benchmark Report: Data Drives Social Media Performance
After analyzing 1.6 M posts on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus, we've concluded that how you distribute your social posts...
- What Your Website and a Great Book Should Have in Common
With real-time personalization, your website can share many of the same characteristics of a best-selling novel - including the ability...