News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Ad Roundup: Releases increase brand security, customer experience
This week two releases to the online space will be brands and marketers more to talk about within company walls. DoubleVerify is releasing a fraud-free ad platform while ClickTale is launching a platform that will give brands insight into on-site behavior from visitors/shoppers. Here are the details:
First, DoubleVerify has released an ad solution that is fraud-free. Called IQ Viewability, the platform offers fraud-less digital impressions by eliminating fraudulent traffic and practices that hamper ad integrity. The platform protects against copyright infringement, impression laundering, hidden, stacked or injected ads, masked URLs and bot fraud.
"With digital ad fraud gaining in sophistication and scale, advertisers need assurances that they're not paying for phony ads that never reached their intended customers," said DoubleVerify CEO Wayne Gattinella. "With the basis for online media payments rapidly transitioning to a viewable impression, it's essential that the data that advertisers and their agencies use is fraud-free."
Meanwhile Clicktale is launching Side-by-Side Heatmaps which give brands and advertisers great insight into how visitors are engaging with websites. The platform allows brands to track mouse moves and scrolling or clicking; this kind of information gives behavioral information which can help website owners offer better customer experiences.
"We are always striving to roll out new and innovative solutions for our customers," said Hadas Sheinfeld, VP Product Manager, ClickTale. "Side-by-Side Heatmaps is an important addition to our product suite, and the next step in the evolution of website optimization."
Through the platform brands can better understand customer behaviors and perhaps uncover why A/B testing of content/layout fails as well as identify issues with website performance across browsers and devices.
Image via Shutterstock
- Webrooming parents heading to physical stores for back-to-school purchases
- 43% of all traffic to travel websites now comes from mobile
- Survey: Gamers don't want interruptions
- Reports: Back to school stressing parents
- How to measure engagement to reach a deeper customer relationship
- Survey: Amazon influencing back to school shoppers
- Hilton gives guests greater control with significant app upgrade
- Top 3 tips for better channel optimization
Featured White Papers
- What Sales Should REALLY Expect from Marketing Automation
In this Deep Dive we will explore what sales leaders should actually be demanding from marketing automation tools. In fact,...
- Learn the True Importance of Global Brand Management
Effective branding has always been an important part of business and is an especially important component of the customer experience,...
- 10 Best Practices for a Successful Digital Asset Management Implementation
Rich media and digital content are pervasive in organizations and continue to grow exponentially. Every aspect of the business world...
- Why The Smartest Marketers Have External Writing Teams
A successful content strategy includes many moving parts: content planning, content creation, content promotion, measuring your content's performance and optimizing...