News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Releases evaluate content, make file sharing simpler
In the online work place, knowing content has a solid, brand friendly message is crucial; being able to access branded content is also crucial. Two new releases to the space are setting up businesses to better handle content creation and evaluation.
First, from Brainshark and Profitable Channels, a new tool that should shed light on just how on-target brands' online content is. The assessment tool evaluates company sales content, offering insights as to how effective the messaging is at engaging or converting customers. Knowing this kind of information can help brands make early changes or make simple adjustments to tweak ROI.
"More and more, content is a strategic part of sales and marketing teams' efforts, as they increasingly communicate across online, social and mobile channels," said Stephen Diorio, founder of Profitable Channels. "The quality of sales content directly impacts sales effectiveness, the cost to sell and the overall customer experience. With this assessment tool, salespeople and marketers can learn how well their content is currently supporting the sales process, and identify and implement steps for improvement."
Meanwhile, CodeLathe has integrated with Tonido FileCloud, making it easy for Microsoft Outlook users to integrate their PC and mobile devices, sharing files between devices. This kind of connectivity can make it simple for remote workers or teams of workers to share, update and create branded content and files while always working with the latest content.
- Ad Roundup: Video, content tools launched
- Binge-viewing is booming but it is a lonely activity
- IAB UK: Not all ad blockers want to block all ads
- Top 4 tips to reduce holiday fraud
- Expert: How telecoms can do better at customer service
- Survey: Students, parents say localization key to buying
- Corporate Visions release powers insights-based data
- Neurological study pits digital ads against physical ads
Featured White Papers
- The Big Impact of Big Data on Affiliate Marketing
If you are relying on affiliate networks you have no access to vital data to manage affiliate processes such as...
- 8th Annual Online Retail Holiday Readiness Report
Download the Online Retail Holiday Readiness Report for 2015 to find out about the latest trends, industry benchmarks and best...