News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Releases evaluate content, make file sharing simpler
In the online work place, knowing content has a solid, brand friendly message is crucial; being able to access branded content is also crucial. Two new releases to the space are setting up businesses to better handle content creation and evaluation.
First, from Brainshark and Profitable Channels, a new tool that should shed light on just how on-target brands' online content is. The assessment tool evaluates company sales content, offering insights as to how effective the messaging is at engaging or converting customers. Knowing this kind of information can help brands make early changes or make simple adjustments to tweak ROI.
"More and more, content is a strategic part of sales and marketing teams' efforts, as they increasingly communicate across online, social and mobile channels," said Stephen Diorio, founder of Profitable Channels. "The quality of sales content directly impacts sales effectiveness, the cost to sell and the overall customer experience. With this assessment tool, salespeople and marketers can learn how well their content is currently supporting the sales process, and identify and implement steps for improvement."
Meanwhile, CodeLathe has integrated with Tonido FileCloud, making it easy for Microsoft Outlook users to integrate their PC and mobile devices, sharing files between devices. This kind of connectivity can make it simple for remote workers or teams of workers to share, update and create branded content and files while always working with the latest content.
- Reports: Brands are winning back to school
- Time spent gaming on mobile drops, eSports partly to blame
- Expert: How to turn data-rich into data-action
- Expert: 3 questions to ask before outsourcing
- Top retail brands' email marketing campaigns found wanting
- Retailers must consider tech expectations of in-store consumers
- Ad Roundup: Releases for social data, site understanding
- Best practices for a solid omnichannel strategy
Featured White Papers
- 7 Trends Impacting How We Use Digital Assets
Download this new Adobe white paper to discover the seven trends impacting how digital marketers create, manage, deliver, and optimize...
- The Retail Marketer's 2015 Holiday Playbook
Download this ebook to learn how to increase Average Order Value, drive last minute purchases, increase sales, extend in-store shopping...
- 3 Tactics to Increase Influence on Your Consumer's Complex Path to Purchase
Consumers are No Longer Predictable, and their Path to Purchase is No Longer Linear......
- What Your Website and a Great Book Should Have in Common
With real-time personalization, your website can share many of the same characteristics of a best-selling novel - including the ability...