News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Releases evaluate content, make file sharing simpler
In the online work place, knowing content has a solid, brand friendly message is crucial; being able to access branded content is also crucial. Two new releases to the space are setting up businesses to better handle content creation and evaluation.
First, from Brainshark and Profitable Channels, a new tool that should shed light on just how on-target brands' online content is. The assessment tool evaluates company sales content, offering insights as to how effective the messaging is at engaging or converting customers. Knowing this kind of information can help brands make early changes or make simple adjustments to tweak ROI.
"More and more, content is a strategic part of sales and marketing teams' efforts, as they increasingly communicate across online, social and mobile channels," said Stephen Diorio, founder of Profitable Channels. "The quality of sales content directly impacts sales effectiveness, the cost to sell and the overall customer experience. With this assessment tool, salespeople and marketers can learn how well their content is currently supporting the sales process, and identify and implement steps for improvement."
Meanwhile, CodeLathe has integrated with Tonido FileCloud, making it easy for Microsoft Outlook users to integrate their PC and mobile devices, sharing files between devices. This kind of connectivity can make it simple for remote workers or teams of workers to share, update and create branded content and files while always working with the latest content.
- Consumers trust doctors and government with personal data more than they do advertisers
- Shoppers don't care for social integration of mobile apps
- 44% of Twitter's 982 million accounts never used
- Report: Travel sites missing the data mark
- Brands: How mobile wallets can improve loyalty programs
- Survey: SMB's need more tax education
- 90% of marketers not trained in marketing performance, ROI
- Mobile plays significant role in the shopping habits of Boomers and Seniors
Featured White Papers
- Marketing Automation Simplified : The Small Guide to Big Ideas
Marketers are increasingly enhancing their understanding of how data can fuel the delivery of meaningful interactions. This access to vast...
- Is your web site creating sales tax risk?
Answer 3 questions to learn....
- How to Properly Structure Your Social Program for Success
Most big brands structure their social program around business goals, however, sometimes there is a disconnect between the goals and...
- Email Device Report 2014: How Are Your Customers Viewing Email?
The Q4 2013 findings reveal that consumers are rapidly moving from desktops to mobile devices when it comes to opening...