News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Mobile privacy and brand safety remain top challenges for UK media agencies
A new survey carried out by the Internet Advertising Bureau UK and research agency Work reveals a large number of UK media agencies claim new budgets are being allocated for mobile.
According to the IAB UK's head of mobile, Alex Kozloff, the fact that 40% of UK media agency employees now claim to have a budget specifically for mobile means the medium can only go from strength to strength.
The survey of 300 media agency employees, now in its sixth year, helps gauge current knowledge surrounding mobile advertising and delves into agencies understanding of the medium.
It found that UK media agency employees are now far more confident in their knowledge of mobile with an increase in average understanding up by 28% to an all-time high of 64%.
Furthermore, mobile is now a common part of client proposals among 40% of media agencies and, for 20%, the channel is now a regular part of their business.
However, there's still a way to go with regards to mobile privacy and brand safety. Almost half of the 300 agency employees (48%) said they had "no experience" of mobile privacy and 39% had no experience of responsive web design.
The future of mobile within agencies looks promising with employees excited about developments in mobile advertising such as near-field communications, targeting and native advertising.
- Millennials embrace marketing emails via mobile
- Video posts overtake photo posts by brands on Facebook
- Two-thirds of customers feel undervalued by providers
- Reports ID hot trends for Halloween
- Expert: How SMBs can compete with big retail
- Study: 50% prefer local gift cards
- Expert: Why brands must manage channel data
- Top 4 tips for SMBs to implement mobile strategies
Featured White Papers
- How to Master the Art of LinkedIn InMail Prospecting
Learn how to improve your LinkedIn Inmail prospecting skills with this practical guide, complete with real-life examples....