News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
How to make data work for you
Increasingly, users and customers are creating and consuming content on mobile devices every day. This can make it difficult for advertisers and brands to find users with engaging and relevant - and device sensitive - content.
Kristina: What trends are you seeing from SMBs through the last half of 2013 in regard to marketing and analytics? What do you expect to see in 2014?
Steve Kearns, Director of Product Management, >DataGravity: SMBs are looking for lighter weight ways to do more with the data they are already creating and capturing. For some, this involves investment in more sophisticated visualization tools, empowering existing employees. For others, the draw of the cloud is that they can outsource some of the data science, and focus on using insights their service providers uncover. In 2014, I think we'll see more organizations wanting to be directly involved in the insight generation process - the future of their business depends on it.
Steve Pogorzelski, CEO, ClickFuel: Analytics will continue to evolve and become more insightful in the upcoming year. The ability to tie the impact of digital marketing to the sales funnel has never been more in reach for the small and mid-sized business owner. Marketing dashboards are becoming more ubiquitous and a standard part of advertising agency offerings empowering the SMB with action and insight that was unprecedented a few short years ago.
Kristina: In preparation for 2014, how can SMBs become more prepared?
Steve P: SMBs should prepare for 2014 by evaluating their digital presence: Does my website need updating? Is my company information on digital listing sites up-to-date and accurate? Do I need a new business email template? Am I well represented and active on social media? And most importantly, what's my plan to use the Internet to grow my business in 2014?
Image via Shutterstock
- How predictive tech may simplify engagement
- Survey: Mobiles look to devices before, during, after shopping
- Study: Live TV still trumps time-shifted
- Brands: How to make the most of ad placement
- Avoidance a big reason for blocking calls
- App Annie: App stores' revenue gap closing
- Marin study reveals the effect of integrating search and social campaigns
- Reports: Ad spend up on Bing, consumers still heavy on Google
Featured White Papers
- Marketing Automation Simplified : The Small Guide to Big Ideas
Marketers are increasingly enhancing their understanding of how data can fuel the delivery of meaningful interactions. This access to vast...
- Is your web site creating sales tax risk?
Answer 3 questions to learn....
- How to Properly Structure Your Social Program for Success
Most big brands structure their social program around business goals, however, sometimes there is a disconnect between the goals and...
- Email Device Report 2014: How Are Your Customers Viewing Email?
The Q4 2013 findings reveal that consumers are rapidly moving from desktops to mobile devices when it comes to opening...