News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Adchemy release pulls keywords from branded content
This week, Adchemy pushes a new product out to the marketing public, powering daily reports, intuitive campaign controls and budget management features. Perhaps the most interesting piece of the new release, though, is that with it brands can build keyword search campaigns from existing search data.
Brands spent $20 billion each year of paid search campaigns, campaigns that push a full third of search traffic to ecommerce hubs. A new product out from Adchemy offers those marketers another way to build, analyze and focus those ad dollars.
"In an era of SaaS technology, keyword campaign management has been dominated by extremely time consuming manual inputs," said Murthy Nukala, CEO, Adchemy. "With this announcement, Adchemy is ushering in a new era of vastly simplified and scalable keyword campaigns that produce highly relevant and engaging advertisements. Time previously dedicated to managing thousands of keywords can now be spent extracting and acting on search-data insights that add value across the organization."
Powered by Adchemy's IntentGraph, the new solution allows advertisers to build keyword based campaigns from existing product data and content. Once a campaign is launched, daily reports offer feedback on how campaigns are running, giving marketers the ability to react quickly to trends in the search space. Finally, the platform automates CPC bidding and budgets to optimize campaign performance.
In October comScore notes US consumers queried more than 19 billion explicit core searches, 66% of those were through Google's engine. Just over two-thirds of search query results included organic listings from Google; about one-third (27%) were powered by Bing.
Image via Shutterstock
- Survey: Productivity software helping SMBs communicate
- How to use community Q&A to increase your reach
- How to use organic social posts to reach non-fans
- Keyword carelessness inhibiting UK travel brands' discoverability in App Store
- Android ahead of iOS in mobile ad traffic
- BrightRoll, Marketron announcements offer more measurement
- Study: SMBs turning to multi-channel to engage
- Young adults more likely to Facebook their dining experience than review it
Featured White Papers
- "Abandon Cart Emails" - Why We Don't Buy
For this paper, sponsored by Magento and Bronto Software, over 1,000 online shoppers were surveyed about their awareness of shopping...
- Learn 5 Ways the Cloud Will Enhance Your Professional Life in 2014
In 2013, we finally understood the cloud. Now we're ready to make the most of it. Online file sharing can...
- Users Hate to Wait: 8 Timely Tips for Speeding Up Your Website
Statistic after statistic shows that even a millisecond delay on your website can prevent you from converting customers, cost a...