News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Adchemy release pulls keywords from branded content
This week, Adchemy pushes a new product out to the marketing public, powering daily reports, intuitive campaign controls and budget management features. Perhaps the most interesting piece of the new release, though, is that with it brands can build keyword search campaigns from existing search data.
Brands spent $20 billion each year of paid search campaigns, campaigns that push a full third of search traffic to ecommerce hubs. A new product out from Adchemy offers those marketers another way to build, analyze and focus those ad dollars.
"In an era of SaaS technology, keyword campaign management has been dominated by extremely time consuming manual inputs," said Murthy Nukala, CEO, Adchemy. "With this announcement, Adchemy is ushering in a new era of vastly simplified and scalable keyword campaigns that produce highly relevant and engaging advertisements. Time previously dedicated to managing thousands of keywords can now be spent extracting and acting on search-data insights that add value across the organization."
Powered by Adchemy's IntentGraph, the new solution allows advertisers to build keyword based campaigns from existing product data and content. Once a campaign is launched, daily reports offer feedback on how campaigns are running, giving marketers the ability to react quickly to trends in the search space. Finally, the platform automates CPC bidding and budgets to optimize campaign performance.
In October comScore notes US consumers queried more than 19 billion explicit core searches, 66% of those were through Google's engine. Just over two-thirds of search query results included organic listings from Google; about one-third (27%) were powered by Bing.
Image via Shutterstock
- Study: Live TV still trumps time-shifted
- Brands: How to make the most of ad placement
- Avoidance a big reason for blocking calls
- App Annie: App stores' revenue gap closing
- Marin study reveals the effect of integrating search and social campaigns
- Reports: Ad spend up on Bing, consumers still heavy on Google
- Study IDs disconnect between brands, consumers
- Consumers trust doctors and government with personal data more than they do advertisers
Featured White Papers
- Marketing Automation Simplified : The Small Guide to Big Ideas
Marketers are increasingly enhancing their understanding of how data can fuel the delivery of meaningful interactions. This access to vast...
- Is your web site creating sales tax risk?
Answer 3 questions to learn....
- How to Properly Structure Your Social Program for Success
Most big brands structure their social program around business goals, however, sometimes there is a disconnect between the goals and...
- Email Device Report 2014: How Are Your Customers Viewing Email?
The Q4 2013 findings reveal that consumers are rapidly moving from desktops to mobile devices when it comes to opening...