News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Adchemy release pulls keywords from branded content
This week, Adchemy pushes a new product out to the marketing public, powering daily reports, intuitive campaign controls and budget management features. Perhaps the most interesting piece of the new release, though, is that with it brands can build keyword search campaigns from existing search data.
Brands spent $20 billion each year of paid search campaigns, campaigns that push a full third of search traffic to ecommerce hubs. A new product out from Adchemy offers those marketers another way to build, analyze and focus those ad dollars.
"In an era of SaaS technology, keyword campaign management has been dominated by extremely time consuming manual inputs," said Murthy Nukala, CEO, Adchemy. "With this announcement, Adchemy is ushering in a new era of vastly simplified and scalable keyword campaigns that produce highly relevant and engaging advertisements. Time previously dedicated to managing thousands of keywords can now be spent extracting and acting on search-data insights that add value across the organization."
Powered by Adchemy's IntentGraph, the new solution allows advertisers to build keyword based campaigns from existing product data and content. Once a campaign is launched, daily reports offer feedback on how campaigns are running, giving marketers the ability to react quickly to trends in the search space. Finally, the platform automates CPC bidding and budgets to optimize campaign performance.
In October comScore notes US consumers queried more than 19 billion explicit core searches, 66% of those were through Google's engine. Just over two-thirds of search query results included organic listings from Google; about one-third (27%) were powered by Bing.
Image via Shutterstock
- Report highlights mobile's role in hotel customer experience
- Study: Mobile users want home screen options
- What's a CDO and why does your brand need one?
- Report: In social the ladies rule the world
- Research reveals consumers juggle multiple devices throughout the day
- Getty Images makes millions of images free to embed
- Americans abandon purchases in-store after 8 minutes waiting in line
- Euclid: February sales less than lovely
Featured White Papers
- Mobile Marketing: The Time is Now
Consumers are now more comfortable using retailers' mobile applications that can help them find specific products and brands, or just...
- The Definitive Guide to Marketing Automation
Why is marketing automation so hot right now? This guide will show you what marketing automation is and how it...
- The Inbound Website: Getting Found with SEO & Social
Extend your inbound marketing strategy to your entire website with actionable tips and best practices that help you increase visitors,...
- 17 Ways to Build a Great Brand Today
This white paper highlights 17 developments that are influencing brand-building today and what great brands are doing about them....
- How to Stop Webpage Speed from Killing Your Marketing
Your website visitors have high expectations about how quickly your web site should load on their desktop and mobile devices....