News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
December 10, 2013 Archive
Ecommerce | December 10, 2013
When it comes to shopping, more consumers are spending less time in the store. That isn't necessarily a bad thing. New data out from Euclid shows that the focus of most shoppers is now getting the product on their list, rather than window shopping. >>
Search Marketing | December 10, 2013
This week, Adchemy pushes a new product out to the marketing public, powering daily reports, intuitive campaign controls and budget management features. Perhaps the most interesting piece of the new release, though, is that with it brands can build keyword search campaigns from existing search data. >>
Ecommerce | December 10, 2013
In the second half of 2013 a majority of small businesses saw revenues climb according to new data out from RocketLawyer; their survey also finds that most SMBs believe 2014 will be even better. >>
Blogs & Content | December 10, 2013
It's no secret that content is one key to engaging consumers. According to a new TrapIt survey most (82%) of marketers believe content, specifically visual content, is the key to engaging shoppers, but many also admit it is harder to connect with consumers because of the dearth of content out there currently. >>
Mobile Marketing | December 10, 2013
New research among consumers into mobile marketing communications has revealed that they are not as relevant and useful as brands and retailers might think. >>
Trends & Ideas | December 10, 2013
New research from Bazaarvoice reveals that concerns exist among consumers that not all reviews they read are authentic, which is why the company has launched an Authentic Reviews Trust Mark. >>
- Study: Mobile users want home screen options
- What's a CDO and why does your brand need one?
- Report: In social the ladies rule the world
- Research reveals consumers juggle multiple devices throughout the day
- Getty Images makes millions of images free to embed
- Americans abandon purchases in-store after 8 minutes waiting in line
- Euclid: February sales less than lovely
- How BrightTag re-engaged shoppers
Featured White Papers
- Mobile Marketing: The Time is Now
Consumers are now more comfortable using retailers' mobile applications that can help them find specific products and brands, or just...
- The Definitive Guide to Marketing Automation
Why is marketing automation so hot right now? This guide will show you what marketing automation is and how it...
- The Inbound Website: Getting Found with SEO & Social
Extend your inbound marketing strategy to your entire website with actionable tips and best practices that help you increase visitors,...
- 17 Ways to Build a Great Brand Today
This white paper highlights 17 developments that are influencing brand-building today and what great brands are doing about them....
- How to Stop Webpage Speed from Killing Your Marketing
Your website visitors have high expectations about how quickly your web site should load on their desktop and mobile devices....