News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Tools to bring more depth to social metrics
The social space is brimming with consumers, many of whom look for ways to engage with their favorite brands. Two new solutions may help brands better measure the impact of their social presence.
First, MarketLive has released a suite of social tools geared toward deepening the social experience of consumers. The Social Experience Manager includes Social Login, Social Commerce Apps, Contests and Loyalty platform, each with its own analytics so that brands can see how people are - or are not - interacting and engaging.
"We are very excited about the launch of the Social Experience Manager and we truly see it as a game changer," said Ken Burke, founder and chairman of MarketLive. "Statistics show that social login users spend more time on a site and convert at an average of 15-20% higher than other visitors. With our expanded Social Experience Manager, MarketLive is providing merchants with the holy grail - social commerce capabilities that go beyond just expanding the audience and winning likes, to actually driving key performance improvements like revenue growth, retention rates, return visits and average order size."
The suite is powered by Social Annex.
Meanwhile, Digitas and ShareThis have partnered to provide real time insight into how consumers are sharing in the social space. Through the partnership, marketers using the DigitasLBI BrandLIVE platform will be able to tap into the insights gathered through ShareThis so that they can use social media trending topics and issues as part of their campaign.
"Increasingly, our clients are looking for ways to use real-time data in marketing campaigns. With BrandLIVE, they have the ability to take advantage of consumer-driven trigger events and trends that are relevant to their brands and business," said Baba Shetty, Chief Strategy and Media Officer, DigitasLBi. "Our partnership with ShareThis streamlines the planning process enabling clients to proactively engage social audiences safely at relevant times leading to higher brand lift."
Image via Shutterstock
- Research reveals which website image format results in happier visitors
- Location accuracy analysis reveals improvement for mobile ad campaigns
- Research reveals Millennials' attitudes toward brands
- Survey: Online, offline shopping experiences 'merging'
- Message Systems flips email to up engagement
- Marketers beware - research your target market or risk stereotyping
- Google: U.S government user data requests up 250% since 2009
- Survey reveals general reluctance to pay for online content and apps
Featured White Papers
- Why the Smartest Marketers Have External Writing Teams
Do you want to see why marketers are outsourcing their writing? Read this white paper to learn how external writers...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...
- The Social Hunger: Why Your Audience Feasts on Social Integration
For the past few years, marketers have 'woken up' to consumers who have the power to express their views anytime...
- The 8 Critical Metrics for Measuring App User Engagement
Measuring and optimizing for the right engagement metrics is the key to attaining and keeping users. Whether your business model...