News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Tools to bring more depth to social metrics
The social space is brimming with consumers, many of whom look for ways to engage with their favorite brands. Two new solutions may help brands better measure the impact of their social presence.
First, MarketLive has released a suite of social tools geared toward deepening the social experience of consumers. The Social Experience Manager includes Social Login, Social Commerce Apps, Contests and Loyalty platform, each with its own analytics so that brands can see how people are - or are not - interacting and engaging.
"We are very excited about the launch of the Social Experience Manager and we truly see it as a game changer," said Ken Burke, founder and chairman of MarketLive. "Statistics show that social login users spend more time on a site and convert at an average of 15-20% higher than other visitors. With our expanded Social Experience Manager, MarketLive is providing merchants with the holy grail - social commerce capabilities that go beyond just expanding the audience and winning likes, to actually driving key performance improvements like revenue growth, retention rates, return visits and average order size."
The suite is powered by Social Annex.
Meanwhile, Digitas and ShareThis have partnered to provide real time insight into how consumers are sharing in the social space. Through the partnership, marketers using the DigitasLBI BrandLIVE platform will be able to tap into the insights gathered through ShareThis so that they can use social media trending topics and issues as part of their campaign.
"Increasingly, our clients are looking for ways to use real-time data in marketing campaigns. With BrandLIVE, they have the ability to take advantage of consumer-driven trigger events and trends that are relevant to their brands and business," said Baba Shetty, Chief Strategy and Media Officer, DigitasLBi. "Our partnership with ShareThis streamlines the planning process enabling clients to proactively engage social audiences safely at relevant times leading to higher brand lift."
Image via Shutterstock
- Brands: How to ensure rogue apps aren't damaging to you
- Top tips to drive purchases
- Brands: How to protect yourself in the app space
- 25% of smartphone owners have used mobile wallet technology at least once
- Forge relationships with consumers with gamification marketing techniques
- 50% of teens bored of Facebook as the social network loses its 'cool' factor
- Studies ID social trends for the holiday season
- Experts: Use the Hunger Games strategy to avoid spam folders
Featured White Papers
- 4 Simple Strategies to Find Time for Creative Work
As marketers, we know our best work is fueled by time to think, brainstorm and explore different directions. But in...
- 2014 Top Insights for Marketing Executives
Winning consumers over today requires building new capabilities that make brands more agile and provides deeper, more intimate knowledge of...
- 6 Common Marketing Problems and How to Beat Them
Feeling tired, frustrated, and overwhelmed with work chaos? Get the Winning at the Game of Marketing eBook and get control....
- Social & The DMP: Understanding Data-Driven Social Media Marketing
Learn how top marketers improved their Social Media Marketing....