News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Monetate taps BlueKai for audience segmentation tool
A new tool, out this week from Monetate, is pushing the targeting space to a new level. Through the LiveAudience solution, brands can tap into past browsing behaviors to better target and personalize online experiences.
Monetate tapped BlueKai to power LiveAudience's segmentation and data options.
"In a traditional retail experience, customers walk into a store and the sales associate can start a conversation to learn things about each customer to help steer them to the merchandise that aligns with their preferences and meets their needs. That experience has been lost in the ecommerce space," said Colton Perry, vice president of partnerships at Monetate. "Now, with LiveAudience, companies can better understand the needs, preferences and interests of both new and returning visitors, and understand the customer's situation, such as current weather conditions in their area or what device they are using. LiveAudience brings the context of brick-and-mortar to the online world."
Using the LiveAudience tool, advertisers can change individual webpages according to customer likes/dislikes, personalizing pages according to past purchases or interests. For example, customer may have purchased home theatre seating from a furniture seller and on their next visit, the retailer could highlight a new line of connected or high definition television sets.
"By integrating BlueKai, Monetate expands the actionable data intelligence it delivers to marketers so they can create customized site experiences and recommendations with even more precision, " said Pieter De Temmerman, SVP of Exchange and Global Business at BlueKai. "Monetate combined with BlueKai will inform a more relevant experience for a brand's best prospects."
Image via Shutterstock
- What to expect on the video front in 2014
- How to create a solid A/B testing strategy
- Reports: Brands need strategy for mobile success
- Tapjoy reveals mobile habits of traveling consumers
- Product reviews on Facebook more trusted, influential than on other social media
- Mobile privacy and brand safety remain top challenges for UK media agencies
- Dispop proves the value of custom display ad creative
- Top 5 elements brands should test
Featured White Papers
- How-to Guide to Online Customer Community Technologies
This Gleansight benchmark report explores what community experiences offer the greatest value to businesses. It looks at what technologies, processes...
- 5 Tips for B2B Marketing Data Domination
You work hard to collect your marketing data. But you can collect so much that sometimes it's hard to make...
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...