News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Marketo, Demandbase announce integration
A new integration in the online space will offer businesses a better way to personalize online experiences. Demandbase will integrate their targeting and personalization offerings within the Marketo system, giving Marketo clients additional advertising options.
"One of the biggest barriers to effective online marketing is converting web traffic into qualified leads," said Robin Bordoli, vice president of partner ecosystems and strategic alliances at Marketo. "By coupling Demandbase's targeting and personalization capabilities with the Marketo platform, our customers can increase the quality of their customer data, provide more targeted and personalized offers, and ultimately drive stronger revenue results."
Through the partnership, businesses will be able to tap into Demandbase's system, which identifies 'anonymous' visitors in real time. This real time analysis allows the business to offer content specific to that customer, improving the quality of leads. This information is gathered without the need for site visitors to fill out long and cumbersome forms.
"Increasing the volume of overall leads that a company is selling to their target audiences is critical to maximize the impact of what a powerful marketing automation platform like Marketo can do," said Greg Ott, CMO of Demandbase. "Now, with the Demandbase connector for Marketo, businesses can optimize this lead capture from the start, driving more and better qualified leads, and enabling sales and marketing teams to focus on their most scalable programs to increase revenue."
Marketo is a cloud based platform set up to help brands build more engaging customer relationships. Demandbase is a targeting and personalization platform which identifies the business attributes for consumers visiting websites.
- Forge relationships with consumers with gamification marketing techniques
- 50% of teens bored of Facebook as the social network loses its 'cool' factor
- Studies ID social trends for the holiday season
- Experts: Use the Hunger Games strategy to avoid spam folders
- Studies predict strong holiday shopping season
- Unruly IDs the most shared videos of 2014
- Expert: Why marketers should watch augmented reality
- Top 6 tips to set retailers up for the 2014 holidays
Featured White Papers
- 2014 Top Insights for Marketing Executives
Winning consumers over today requires building new capabilities that make brands more agile and provides deeper, more intimate knowledge of...
- 6 Common Marketing Problems and How to Beat Them
Feeling tired, frustrated, and overwhelmed with work chaos? Get the Winning at the Game of Marketing eBook and get control....
- Social & The DMP: Understanding Data-Driven Social Media Marketing
Learn how top marketers improved their Social Media Marketing....