News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Marketo, Demandbase announce integration
A new integration in the online space will offer businesses a better way to personalize online experiences. Demandbase will integrate their targeting and personalization offerings within the Marketo system, giving Marketo clients additional advertising options.
"One of the biggest barriers to effective online marketing is converting web traffic into qualified leads," said Robin Bordoli, vice president of partner ecosystems and strategic alliances at Marketo. "By coupling Demandbase's targeting and personalization capabilities with the Marketo platform, our customers can increase the quality of their customer data, provide more targeted and personalized offers, and ultimately drive stronger revenue results."
Through the partnership, businesses will be able to tap into Demandbase's system, which identifies 'anonymous' visitors in real time. This real time analysis allows the business to offer content specific to that customer, improving the quality of leads. This information is gathered without the need for site visitors to fill out long and cumbersome forms.
"Increasing the volume of overall leads that a company is selling to their target audiences is critical to maximize the impact of what a powerful marketing automation platform like Marketo can do," said Greg Ott, CMO of Demandbase. "Now, with the Demandbase connector for Marketo, businesses can optimize this lead capture from the start, driving more and better qualified leads, and enabling sales and marketing teams to focus on their most scalable programs to increase revenue."
Marketo is a cloud based platform set up to help brands build more engaging customer relationships. Demandbase is a targeting and personalization platform which identifies the business attributes for consumers visiting websites.
- Value of price comparison providers revealed
- Commuters highly engaged and active mobile audience for brands, retailers
- We2 to connect NYC's retailers and consumers via 'social WiFi'
- Consumers rate email as most relevant and accurate of all channels
- Research: Silver surfers feel undervalued by retailers
- Global PC sales fall for sixth consecutive quarter
- Releases evaluate content, make file sharing simpler
- Responsys: Mobile pushing conversions
Featured White Papers
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...
- 10 Tips to Make your Facebook Content Newsfeed-Worthy
There's only one surefire way to reach the heart of your Facebook Fans: the newsfeed. And for brands, that means...
- Benefits of Web Self-Service
Customers want to solve their issues quickly and easily on the Web. Here we provide 3 recommended capabilities to invest...
- Google Hummingbird - The Marketer's Guide
Hummingbird is the most dramatic change that the Google search algorithm has seen in well over a decade....
- Worksheet: Are You Ready for Marketing Automation?
Use this worksheet to determine if your company is ready to use marketing automation. Regardless of your score, there's good...
- Wiley's Modern Marketing Book Bundle - A Free 163 Page Sampler
This Wiley e-book bundle includes selected materials from 6 recently published titles in Wiley's expansive catalog of titles. The material...
- 5 Recurring Revenue Growth Secrets
Your existing customers are the lifeblood of your business and the revenue that they provide is your most profitable. Why...