News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Marketo, Demandbase announce integration
A new integration in the online space will offer businesses a better way to personalize online experiences. Demandbase will integrate their targeting and personalization offerings within the Marketo system, giving Marketo clients additional advertising options.
"One of the biggest barriers to effective online marketing is converting web traffic into qualified leads," said Robin Bordoli, vice president of partner ecosystems and strategic alliances at Marketo. "By coupling Demandbase's targeting and personalization capabilities with the Marketo platform, our customers can increase the quality of their customer data, provide more targeted and personalized offers, and ultimately drive stronger revenue results."
Through the partnership, businesses will be able to tap into Demandbase's system, which identifies 'anonymous' visitors in real time. This real time analysis allows the business to offer content specific to that customer, improving the quality of leads. This information is gathered without the need for site visitors to fill out long and cumbersome forms.
"Increasing the volume of overall leads that a company is selling to their target audiences is critical to maximize the impact of what a powerful marketing automation platform like Marketo can do," said Greg Ott, CMO of Demandbase. "Now, with the Demandbase connector for Marketo, businesses can optimize this lead capture from the start, driving more and better qualified leads, and enabling sales and marketing teams to focus on their most scalable programs to increase revenue."
Marketo is a cloud based platform set up to help brands build more engaging customer relationships. Demandbase is a targeting and personalization platform which identifies the business attributes for consumers visiting websites.
- How to get past personas and into consumers' interests
- European Commission forces Google, Apple to make users aware of 'true cost' of an app
- Top 3 tips to improve seasonal marketing plans
- Research: Social media users less likely to post positively about their favorite products
- Twitter preps for new generation of commerce experiences
- iBeacon firm offers free hardware and installation to UK retailers
- Swrve: Report reveals one third of apps get only one minute of attention
- Facebook trials 'Buy' button within advertisers' posts and ads
Featured White Papers
- Everything You Need to Know About Social Media for Your Business
While social media practitioners must continue to expect and adapt to change, it is important to take note of the...