News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Marketo, Demandbase announce integration
A new integration in the online space will offer businesses a better way to personalize online experiences. Demandbase will integrate their targeting and personalization offerings within the Marketo system, giving Marketo clients additional advertising options.
"One of the biggest barriers to effective online marketing is converting web traffic into qualified leads," said Robin Bordoli, vice president of partner ecosystems and strategic alliances at Marketo. "By coupling Demandbase's targeting and personalization capabilities with the Marketo platform, our customers can increase the quality of their customer data, provide more targeted and personalized offers, and ultimately drive stronger revenue results."
Through the partnership, businesses will be able to tap into Demandbase's system, which identifies 'anonymous' visitors in real time. This real time analysis allows the business to offer content specific to that customer, improving the quality of leads. This information is gathered without the need for site visitors to fill out long and cumbersome forms.
"Increasing the volume of overall leads that a company is selling to their target audiences is critical to maximize the impact of what a powerful marketing automation platform like Marketo can do," said Greg Ott, CMO of Demandbase. "Now, with the Demandbase connector for Marketo, businesses can optimize this lead capture from the start, driving more and better qualified leads, and enabling sales and marketing teams to focus on their most scalable programs to increase revenue."
Marketo is a cloud based platform set up to help brands build more engaging customer relationships. Demandbase is a targeting and personalization platform which identifies the business attributes for consumers visiting websites.
- Ad Roundup: Mobile video and retargeting solutions
- Forecast: 27% of holiday buys could be 'lost' to abandoned carts
- Multitasking activity during TV viewing has little to do with the show being watched
- 65% of shoppers still rely on visits to physical stores during online shopping journey
- Internet ad revenues hit landmark high in first half of 2014
- Report: Product placements can recoup commercial losses
- Study highlights consumer behavior in tablet purchase journey
- Britain leads Europe's online shopping boom
Featured White Papers
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...