News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Marketo, Demandbase announce integration
A new integration in the online space will offer businesses a better way to personalize online experiences. Demandbase will integrate their targeting and personalization offerings within the Marketo system, giving Marketo clients additional advertising options.
"One of the biggest barriers to effective online marketing is converting web traffic into qualified leads," said Robin Bordoli, vice president of partner ecosystems and strategic alliances at Marketo. "By coupling Demandbase's targeting and personalization capabilities with the Marketo platform, our customers can increase the quality of their customer data, provide more targeted and personalized offers, and ultimately drive stronger revenue results."
Through the partnership, businesses will be able to tap into Demandbase's system, which identifies 'anonymous' visitors in real time. This real time analysis allows the business to offer content specific to that customer, improving the quality of leads. This information is gathered without the need for site visitors to fill out long and cumbersome forms.
"Increasing the volume of overall leads that a company is selling to their target audiences is critical to maximize the impact of what a powerful marketing automation platform like Marketo can do," said Greg Ott, CMO of Demandbase. "Now, with the Demandbase connector for Marketo, businesses can optimize this lead capture from the start, driving more and better qualified leads, and enabling sales and marketing teams to focus on their most scalable programs to increase revenue."
Marketo is a cloud based platform set up to help brands build more engaging customer relationships. Demandbase is a targeting and personalization platform which identifies the business attributes for consumers visiting websites.
- Study: Live TV still trumps time-shifted
- Brands: How to make the most of ad placement
- Avoidance a big reason for blocking calls
- App Annie: App stores' revenue gap closing
- Marin study reveals the effect of integrating search and social campaigns
- Reports: Ad spend up on Bing, consumers still heavy on Google
- Study IDs disconnect between brands, consumers
- Consumers trust doctors and government with personal data more than they do advertisers
Featured White Papers
- Marketing Automation Simplified : The Small Guide to Big Ideas
Marketers are increasingly enhancing their understanding of how data can fuel the delivery of meaningful interactions. This access to vast...
- Is your web site creating sales tax risk?
Answer 3 questions to learn....
- How to Properly Structure Your Social Program for Success
Most big brands structure their social program around business goals, however, sometimes there is a disconnect between the goals and...
- Email Device Report 2014: How Are Your Customers Viewing Email?
The Q4 2013 findings reveal that consumers are rapidly moving from desktops to mobile devices when it comes to opening...