News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
ClickTale tapped for website optimization
In a world where more businesses are going online every day, it becomes harder and harder for new businesses to carve out an online presence. In-page web analysis hub ClickTale offers brands an assist by optimizing web pages.
The platform has been tapped by Nashville-based Paramore to provide optimization services for their network of telecom, healthcare, Ecommerce and other businesses. Through the partnership ClickTale will analyze how consumers are interacting with Paramore sites; that information can then be used to enhance the user experience and increase engagement.
"ClickTale's behavioral analytics mean we don't have to guess what users are doing on our websites; we can literally watch them use the websites and learn from what we see," said Scott Hutcheson, content director, Paramore. "The ability to view anonymous browser session playbacks and heatmaps with drilldown capabilities of all user activity has completely changed the way we optimize Web properties for our clients."
"We are very pleased to be working with Paramore, an agency that truly understands the value of the insights uncovered by our solutions," said Oded Leiba, Vice President of Client Services, ClickTale. "Through our collaboration with companies like Paramore, In-Page web analytics is gaining wider exposure to a large audience poised to benefit from its capabilities."
Meanwhile, ClickTale has launched a mobile solution, giving businesses the ability to see how mobile users engage with websites down to the tap of an engagement. Their mobile solution True To Life User Experience measures mobile engagements - screen taps, tilts, scrolls and pinches - to determine how mobile users engage and interact with mobile sites.
Image via Shutterstock
- Top retailers failing to meet consumer expectations of personalized comms
- Android ad blocking browser released by Adblock Plus
- How triggered emails can reduce shopping cart abandons
- How to better protect consumers' mobile privacy
- Expert: What Google buy buttons could mean for ecommerce
- Report highlights the 'mobile moments' of commuters
- Consumers keen to use new payment technology but businesses slow to adopt
- Ad Roundup: Integrations and new releases to offer more insights
Featured White Papers
- Email A/B Split Testing Guide
You worked hard creating great products, at least as hard growing a viable business to support them- and perhaps even...
- Not Provided Insights & Intelligence - 2015 Edition
Keywords are fundamental to your integrated SEO and Content Marketing strategies. gShift's Not Provided Guide will help you connect...
- Learn how to fill your funnel with high-quality leads
In this comprehensive, 160 page guide, we cover topics ranging from content marketing and website SEO to telesales and content...