News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
ClickTale tapped for website optimization
In a world where more businesses are going online every day, it becomes harder and harder for new businesses to carve out an online presence. In-page web analysis hub ClickTale offers brands an assist by optimizing web pages.
The platform has been tapped by Nashville-based Paramore to provide optimization services for their network of telecom, healthcare, Ecommerce and other businesses. Through the partnership ClickTale will analyze how consumers are interacting with Paramore sites; that information can then be used to enhance the user experience and increase engagement.
"ClickTale's behavioral analytics mean we don't have to guess what users are doing on our websites; we can literally watch them use the websites and learn from what we see," said Scott Hutcheson, content director, Paramore. "The ability to view anonymous browser session playbacks and heatmaps with drilldown capabilities of all user activity has completely changed the way we optimize Web properties for our clients."
"We are very pleased to be working with Paramore, an agency that truly understands the value of the insights uncovered by our solutions," said Oded Leiba, Vice President of Client Services, ClickTale. "Through our collaboration with companies like Paramore, In-Page web analytics is gaining wider exposure to a large audience poised to benefit from its capabilities."
Meanwhile, ClickTale has launched a mobile solution, giving businesses the ability to see how mobile users engage with websites down to the tap of an engagement. Their mobile solution True To Life User Experience measures mobile engagements - screen taps, tilts, scrolls and pinches - to determine how mobile users engage and interact with mobile sites.
Image via Shutterstock
- Study: Retailers aren't ready for next-gen tech
- Expert Advice: Invest in Near Field Communications
- Top struggles for email marketers
- Campaigner suggests marketers reset campaigns not just clocks
- Brands: How to use in-memory tech to increase personalization
- Study finds mobile payments high on consumers' minds
- Does Facebook really pose a threat to YouTube?
- In a digital age Out of Home advertising memorable and complementary
Featured White Papers
- CRM and Marketing Automation Integration for the Ultimate ROI
The number of companies using marketing automation will increase by 50% by 2015, according to research from Sirius Decisions. But...
- The 5 Worst Things a Creative Can Say
Among the common phrases used in creative services teams there is a group that are deceptively harmless because we hear...
- 5 Ways to Ensure your Social Brand Gets Noticed
In the world of social sponsorships today the key to success is not just awareness but recognition. The path to...
- How Marketers Can Earn Respect at the Revenue Table
Your CEO might not care how many emails you sent last week, but they do care about revenue. To earn...
- How to Create a More Social Business
Download this whitepaper to learn about the current state of social media adoption and see where the most innovative companies...
- The Definitive Guide to Duplicate Listings
In the Local SEO biz, we spend a lot of time dealing with duplicate business listings. Duplicate records of your...