News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
ClickTale tapped for website optimization
In a world where more businesses are going online every day, it becomes harder and harder for new businesses to carve out an online presence. In-page web analysis hub ClickTale offers brands an assist by optimizing web pages.
The platform has been tapped by Nashville-based Paramore to provide optimization services for their network of telecom, healthcare, Ecommerce and other businesses. Through the partnership ClickTale will analyze how consumers are interacting with Paramore sites; that information can then be used to enhance the user experience and increase engagement.
"ClickTale's behavioral analytics mean we don't have to guess what users are doing on our websites; we can literally watch them use the websites and learn from what we see," said Scott Hutcheson, content director, Paramore. "The ability to view anonymous browser session playbacks and heatmaps with drilldown capabilities of all user activity has completely changed the way we optimize Web properties for our clients."
"We are very pleased to be working with Paramore, an agency that truly understands the value of the insights uncovered by our solutions," said Oded Leiba, Vice President of Client Services, ClickTale. "Through our collaboration with companies like Paramore, In-Page web analytics is gaining wider exposure to a large audience poised to benefit from its capabilities."
Meanwhile, ClickTale has launched a mobile solution, giving businesses the ability to see how mobile users engage with websites down to the tap of an engagement. Their mobile solution True To Life User Experience measures mobile engagements - screen taps, tilts, scrolls and pinches - to determine how mobile users engage and interact with mobile sites.
Image via Shutterstock
- Study: Sales, marketing disconnect resulting in bad customer experience
- UK businesses failing to consistently and effectively employ social for customer support
- How to tell if interactions are successful or not
- Report: In case of emergency, try cell
- Retailers failing to maximize use of social shopping websites
- Home pages of retail websites failing to load fast enough
- U.K. ecommerce websites improve delivery options to tap overseas customers
- Forecast: More to invest in multi-screen ads
Featured White Papers
- Learn the True Importance of Global Brand Management
Effective branding has always been an important part of business and is an especially important component of the customer experience,...
- 10 Best Practices for a Successful Digital Asset Management Implementation
Rich media and digital content are pervasive in organizations and continue to grow exponentially. Every aspect of the business world...
- Why The Smartest Marketers Have External Writing Teams
A successful content strategy includes many moving parts: content planning, content creation, content promotion, measuring your content's performance and optimizing...