News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
ClickTale tapped for website optimization
In a world where more businesses are going online every day, it becomes harder and harder for new businesses to carve out an online presence. In-page web analysis hub ClickTale offers brands an assist by optimizing web pages.
The platform has been tapped by Nashville-based Paramore to provide optimization services for their network of telecom, healthcare, Ecommerce and other businesses. Through the partnership ClickTale will analyze how consumers are interacting with Paramore sites; that information can then be used to enhance the user experience and increase engagement.
"ClickTale's behavioral analytics mean we don't have to guess what users are doing on our websites; we can literally watch them use the websites and learn from what we see," said Scott Hutcheson, content director, Paramore. "The ability to view anonymous browser session playbacks and heatmaps with drilldown capabilities of all user activity has completely changed the way we optimize Web properties for our clients."
"We are very pleased to be working with Paramore, an agency that truly understands the value of the insights uncovered by our solutions," said Oded Leiba, Vice President of Client Services, ClickTale. "Through our collaboration with companies like Paramore, In-Page web analytics is gaining wider exposure to a large audience poised to benefit from its capabilities."
Meanwhile, ClickTale has launched a mobile solution, giving businesses the ability to see how mobile users engage with websites down to the tap of an engagement. Their mobile solution True To Life User Experience measures mobile engagements - screen taps, tilts, scrolls and pinches - to determine how mobile users engage and interact with mobile sites.
Image via Shutterstock
- How to get past personas and into consumers' interests
- European Commission forces Google, Apple to make users aware of 'true cost' of an app
- Top 3 tips to improve seasonal marketing plans
- Research: Social media users less likely to post positively about their favorite products
- Twitter preps for new generation of commerce experiences
- iBeacon firm offers free hardware and installation to UK retailers
- Swrve: Report reveals one third of apps get only one minute of attention
- Facebook trials 'Buy' button within advertisers' posts and ads
Featured White Papers
- Everything You Need to Know About Social Media for Your Business
While social media practitioners must continue to expect and adapt to change, it is important to take note of the...