News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
ClickTale tapped for website optimization
In a world where more businesses are going online every day, it becomes harder and harder for new businesses to carve out an online presence. In-page web analysis hub ClickTale offers brands an assist by optimizing web pages.
The platform has been tapped by Nashville-based Paramore to provide optimization services for their network of telecom, healthcare, Ecommerce and other businesses. Through the partnership ClickTale will analyze how consumers are interacting with Paramore sites; that information can then be used to enhance the user experience and increase engagement.
"ClickTale's behavioral analytics mean we don't have to guess what users are doing on our websites; we can literally watch them use the websites and learn from what we see," said Scott Hutcheson, content director, Paramore. "The ability to view anonymous browser session playbacks and heatmaps with drilldown capabilities of all user activity has completely changed the way we optimize Web properties for our clients."
"We are very pleased to be working with Paramore, an agency that truly understands the value of the insights uncovered by our solutions," said Oded Leiba, Vice President of Client Services, ClickTale. "Through our collaboration with companies like Paramore, In-Page web analytics is gaining wider exposure to a large audience poised to benefit from its capabilities."
Meanwhile, ClickTale has launched a mobile solution, giving businesses the ability to see how mobile users engage with websites down to the tap of an engagement. Their mobile solution True To Life User Experience measures mobile engagements - screen taps, tilts, scrolls and pinches - to determine how mobile users engage and interact with mobile sites.
Image via Shutterstock
- Report: 1 in 4 execs want more transparency
- SMB Roundup: Launches to simplify content, listings
- Study tracks effects of Google search engine updates on user behavior
- Excessive use of in-store beacon technology decreases app use
- Report urges brands to go their own way and sell direct
- Forecast: Local media revs to push $140b
- Consumers more likely to be loyal to brands with a physical presence
- Study dispels myth that 15-24 year olds are the true 'digital natives'
Featured White Papers
- Evolving Toward the Next Phase of Email
According to most corporate decision makers and influencers, email is the single most important application they have deployed! The typical...
- 6 Ways to Boost Holiday Sales & Fuel Year-round Growth
Just as the shopping seasons guide demand in many categories, they shape the conversation around these categories as well. How...
- No Longer a Necessary Evil: How Modern CRM Empowers Sales
CRM has long been seen as a must-have sales tool. However, much of the value of traditional CRM accrues to...