News by Topic
- Search Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Loyalty Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Social Marketing
- Viral Marketing
- Trends & Ideas
- Internet Marketing 101
Adobe upgrades Target, adds Campaign tools
Several changes to the Adobe Marketing Cloud this week - including upgrades to the Adobe Target solution and the addition of Neolane platform, which has become Adobe Campaign. The Adobe Campaign platform, formerly Neolane, is a cross channel campaign management tool set up to help brands better integrate offers, messaging and customer contacts across platforms.
The new solution will allow marketers to collaborate on campaigns, improve integrations across channels while at the same time link new campaigns with older offerings to push deeper engagement.
"With the incorporation of Adobe Campaign into the Adobe Marketing Cloud, we are helping our customers achieve greater value from their marketing investments, bringing cross-channel campaign management capabilities to the industry's most robust marketing solution, and providing brands with the complete digital marketing solution they have been looking for to deliver extraordinary customer experiences," writes Suresh Vittal on the Adobe blog.
Meanwhile Adobe has updated the Adobe Target tool, part of the Adobe Marketing Cloud platform. The updates allow businesses to better optimize campaigns. The Adobe Target upgrades include interfaces allowing for intuitive testing of digital offers and content personalization so that brands are offering the right content and information to the right audience segments.
"[Adobe Target] builds upon the substantial power of the technology while delivering a simpler approach for practitioners across the marketing organization. As part of the industry's most comprehensive digital marketing solution, simplified testing and targeting will help our customers make more money," said Aseem Chandra, vice president, Adobe Target and Adobe Experience Manager business, Adobe.
- Why brands should mine holiday data for new year performance
- Study: Mobiles don't want to be interrupted
- Olfactory device for mobile phones not to be sniffed at
- Report reveals impact of slow load times on brand perception
- Print catalogs continue to drive sales in Australia
- Study: Shoppers more focused on the end-game
- Adchemy release pulls keywords from branded content
- RocketLawyer: SMBs looking forward to 2014
Featured White Papers
- 6 Step Roadmap to Engaging Customers With Social Media
For a growing number of consumers, social media is the preferred means of gathering product information and interacting with companies....
- The Making of a YouTube Blockbuster: 10 YouTube Blockbusters
You want to create the next viral video. Sure, who doesn't? But you knowing that videos "go viral" organically, not...
- 5 Questions About Managing Social Media that You Should Ask Your Agency
This white paper provides you with 5 questions you should ask agencies to help you separate the real candidates from...
- 10 Tips to Rock the Twittersphere
Engagement on Twitter can help companies build brand awareness, strengthen customer relations and cultivate brand advocacy. These 10 tips lay...